Margie Greene files motion to remove Johnson as Speaker

With out of control spending now north of $7 trillion a year, the next recession and drop in tax revenues are going to blow up the deficit to $3 plus trillion.
We're already in a recession....The econ numbers are all fake....The tax shortfall was over $600 billion last year.

We're beyond fucked....Best go buy gold and silver while your "money" is still worth something.

"I filed the motion to vacate today, but it's more of a warning and a pink slip," Greene told reporters outside the U.S. Capitol. "I respect our conference.

Republican infighting and just in time for the elections

Still I think this is just a move by her, now we have to see how the rest will move

We're already in a recession....The econ numbers are all fake....The tax shortfall was over $600 billion last year.

We're beyond fucked....Best go buy gold and silver while your "money" is still worth something.
Gold is up nearly 10% recently, not a good sign. This house of cards is going to go KABOOM soon. I'm prepared, ZERO debt. Everything I own is paid for, house, cars, everything. I could live off my land if required, fuel being the only wild card.

"I filed the motion to vacate today, but it's more of a warning and a pink slip," Greene told reporters outside the U.S. Capitol. "I respect our conference.

Republican infighting and just in time for the elections

Still I think this is just a move by her, now we have to see how the rest will move
The Republicans are fighting the fake Republicans, it's hilarious. I'm honestly surprised Trump wants to work with that group of idiots again to try getting things done.

Gold is up nearly 10% recently, not a good sign. This house of cards is going to go KABOOM soon. I'm prepared, ZERO debt. Everything I own is paid for, house, cars, everything. I could live off my land if required, fuel being the only wild card.
It goes gradually....then all at once.

Then why are you constantly bitching on here?

The Republicans are fighting the fake Republicans, it's hilarious. I'm honestly surprised Trump wants to work with that group of idiots again to try getting things done.
Gee fake republicans, like Roger says, " I don't get no respect"

1711133341240.png

"Compromise" means that you get some of what you want....Johnson gave away everything and got nothing.

You need to go back to elementary school and learn basic vocabulary.
Then dropped this spending bomb on the Republicans without only hours to review the monstrosity.

You can't be a turncoat when you were playing for the other side all along.
Perfectly stated :clap2: With all the Dem yapping about 'popular votes' it's interesting that congress has been rigged to concentrate the power into the hands of a few via seniority. The members have little power.

Does anyone here know what is in the spending bill that just passed?

If so no one is taking about that

Does anyone here know what is in the spending bill that just passed?

If so no one is taking about that
They had to pass the bill, to find out what was in the bill.

It doesn't matter at this point anyway.

The hole is so deep we're never getting out of it without a total overhaul of the monetary system.

Might as well max out the credit cards before filing bankruptcy.

They had to pass the bill, to find out what was in the bill.

It doesn't matter at this point anyway.

The hole is so deep we're never getting out of it without a total overhaul of the monetary system.

Might as well max out the credit cards before filing bankruptcy.
Are you for the bill or against it?

Forum List

Back