Many questions remain about 9/11 as we near the 18th anniversary.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a single question listed in the OP.

Why are most Americans so stupid they trust the government they know always lies to them, but suddenly they all fall in line and believe the lies about 9/11 ?
Why is this in 'Conspiracy Theories?'

I posted it here.
Generally speaking,all sites will have
a 'closet section' like this for anything the mainstream establishment deems
damaging to their PR. It's an algorithm thing now- regressing to hemp paper Pony Express news
will be the next trend, once the SHTF and Big Brother goes all in..
Because people need government to have some kind of relevance in their minds the same way they need a god to. Individualism is a scary concept for a lot of people and to allow yourself to believe your government is this corrupt is too emotionally painful to consider for many people. It’s like a Christian considering the possibility that Jesus isn’t really a savior.. it’s too much psychological conflict for them.

Just as a general fyi, I seldom drink, and never to excess.
So your ignorance just comes naturally.
Lol, you mean my ability to tell bullshit from reality?

Yes, it comes naturally.
Tell me what is bullshit specifically ? Have you done any research about 9/11 ?
See the op for the specific bullshit. No need for me to "research" it, it's all laid out right there.

Also, surfing conspiracy theory sites isn't research, it's more like a crack addiction.

See the op for the specific bullshit. No need for me to "research" it, it's all laid out right there.

Also, surfing conspiracy theory sites isn't research, it's more like a crack addiction.

Wrong answer, as always. It must get tiring one would imagine.
Quotation-George-Orwell-The-further-a-society-drifts-from-truth-the-more-it-49-88-64.jpg

Wrong answer, as always. It must get tiring one would imagine.
Quotation-George-Orwell-The-further-a-society-drifts-from-truth-the-more-it-49-88-64.jpg
LMf'nAO!!!!

It's the wrong answer why? Because some creationist pin-head says so?

I don't think so kid, but thanks for the laugh!

Not a single question listed in the OP.
You've never answered one of my questions but here ya go;
Why did Bush lie ?

The claim is a lie that it is the only video and was not shown for 12 hours. I saw the replay of the first plane hitting the tower after my wife called me to tell me it happened. Just a few seconds after that, the second plane hit the tower.

A better question is why do all of you conspiracy nuts lie?

And I'm.not watching 30 minutes of retarded creationism junk. If I need a laugh I'll watch some cartoons. They're designed for a more intelligent audience.
You have a hang up about creation ....we get it.
Let me guess ...you're a proud atheist ...probably a Bill Maher worshiper.
Am I close ?
Nope, I have a hang up about stupidity.

It pisses me off to see it so blatantly exhibited.

The claim is a lie that it is the only video and was not shown for 12 hours. I saw the replay of the first plane hitting the tower after my wife called me to tell me it happened. Just a few seconds after that, the second plane hit the tower.

You're the one lying.

You're the one lying.

The video you just posted is what I saw. I did not see the actual impact. That is very likely what President Bush saw.

You're the one lying.

The video you just posted is what I saw. I did not see the actual impact. That is very likely what President Bush saw.

We already know he was lying because he was told about
it in the classroom. There was no television around.

You're the one lying.

We already know he was lying because he was told about
it in the classroom. There was no television around.

You just posted a link that proved your first post was a lie!

He was told that a second plane had hit the Twin Towers while he was in the classroom and that the initial report was wrong.

You are so fucked in the head you cannot even get your conspiracy theories straight from one post to the next!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back