Traces of explosives in 9/11 dust, scientists say.

And as you said, you'd need thousands of rigs, millions of pounds of thermite and miles of wiring to trigger the rigs. And none were found. And no untriggered rigs disrupted by planes crashing into the buildings were found. The claim is beyond idiotic.

Lets break the thermite theory down. You'd need about 130 pounds of thermite burning in one concentrated place at one time per beam to melt it. That's about 59,000 grams, with thermite possessing a density of 4.9 grams per cubic centimeter. So that's about 12,000 cubic centimeters of thermite all ignited at the exact same time, per charge.

Thermite has a burn rate of about 1 cubic centimeter per second. Per the theory, these thermite reactions lasted for 3 months. If you began with 12,000 cubic centimeters burning all at once to start, you'd have burned 93,312,000,000 cubic centimeters of thermite over 3 months

Again per charge.

With 200 outer panels per floor and 47 core columns per floor, and 91 floors to the ground in one tower, 79 floors to the ground in there other, that's 42,000 charges.

Meaning that would have needed to started with 3,919,104,000,000,000 cubic centimeters of thermite in their theory. Or 3,919,104,000 cubic meters. Or a block of thermite almost 4 kilometers by 4 kilometers by 4 kilometers.

Where was it? The internal volume of both towers together was only 3,344,522 cubic meters. Or less than 1/1000th of the volume of the thermite necessary for their insane conspiracy.

Last edited:
Study the architecture.
47 massive core columns in each tower just melting straight down
was impossible.
:auiqs.jpg:

I thought you believed explosives?

Now it's back to thermite?

Or maybe now you believe it was energy weapons from space? Given your history here, you're nothing but a disinformation troll. That much has been figured out.

I thought you believed explosives?

Now it's back to thermite?

Or maybe now you believe it was energy weapons from space? Given your history here, you're nothing but a disinformation troll. That much has been figured out.

Explosive thermite.

Is there anything it can't do?

Explosive thermite.

Is there anything it can't do?
Kinda like Willie Pete grenades. They can be used for signaling, area denial, mass casualty ordinance, booby traps, incineration devices and equipment destruction.

Is there nothing Willie Pete can't do?

Kind of like the missile thing eh Angelo? It was a missile... It wasn't a missile, but a plane...

Nice try.
All you can do, since you can't disprove anything I present is compare me with others ....

A reasonable person would be having a sertious discussion instead of trollin' on me the way you are.

Pay attention kids. I have whole threads on disinformation bums like gamey here.

All you can do, since you can't disprove anything I present is compare me with others ....

A reasonable person would be having a sertious discussion instead of trollin' on me the way you are.

Pay attention kids. I have whole threads on disinformation bums like gamey here.
You're an idiot Angelo!

My example is with YOU alone. I compared you to nobody.

YOU lied about being a cop. YOU contradicted yourself regarding a missile or a plane as YOU supported both theories. YOU still can't get the structure of the towers correct even though you were told and AGREED you were wrong.

Your own definition of a disinformation agent fits you to a tee!

And now you want a "reasonable" discussion? I've given you information on what you've gotten wrong and all you do is insult and ignore. Want me to provide examples from this very forum?

I love owning people like you because you make yourselves look like dumbasses.

Which was it Angelo? Missile or plane? Or are you going to bury your head in the sand so you don't piss one of your truther buddies off? Do you have a set of balls to make a decision? I doubt it.

Study the architecture.
47 massive core columns in each tower just melting straight down
was impossible.
Here is a perfect example of your bullshit.

The core columns were NOT massive all the way up. They got smaller the higher they went and changed from box columns to I Beams. But you were told this and even agreed to it in another post.

They also didn't "melt" all the way down.

When will your idiocy end Angelo?

Here is a perfect example of your bullshit.

The core columns were NOT massive all the way up.
7:30 to 8:00

Pop quiz Thursday kids.

They got smaller the higher they went and changed from box columns to I Beams. But you were told this and even agreed to it in another post.

They also didn't "melt" all the way down.
Sure looks like it.

When will your idiocy end Angelo?
When trolls like you disappear.

Last edited:
But they won't go away.

1633536081177.png

WW3 will happen before the truth about 9/11 is disclosed.

7:30 to 8:00

Pop quiz Thursday kids.

Sure looks like it.

When trolls like you disappear.

Not massive box columns all the way up.

The columns did not melt.

I'll keep calling out your bullshit so I guess you'll be here for a while.

Forum List

Back