Traces of explosives in 9/11 dust, scientists say.

Must have been super-duper state of the art torches to get that hot.
Go look up temperatures generated by lance torches and get back to us.

You'll just end up feeling stupid if you do though. Just warning you!

;)

Go look up temperatures generated by lance torches and get back to us.

You'll just end up feeling stupid if you do though. Just warning you!

;)
We're not talking about popcorn
43069c7aa85da8f660142735ebd5521a.jpg

Brother will kill brother
Spilling blood across the land
Killing for religion
Something I don't understand

Fools like me who cross the sea
And come to foreign lands
Ask the sheep for their beliefs
Do you kill on God's command?

A country that's divided
Surely will not stand
My past erased, no more disgrace
No foolish naive stand

The end is near, it's crystal clear
Part of the master plan
Don't look now to Israel
It might be your homelands
Holy wars

Up on my podium, as the
Know-it-all scholar
Down in my seat of judgement
Gavel's bang, uphold the law
Up on my soapbox, a leader
Out to change the world
Down in my pulpit as the holier-than-thou
Could-be-messenger of God

Wage the war on organized crime
Sneak attacks, rappel down the rocks
Behind the lines
Some people risk to employ me
Some people live to destroy me
Either way they die, they die

They killed my wife and my baby
With hopes to enslave me
First mistake, last mistake
Paid by the alliance, to slay all the giants
Next mistake, no more mistakes

Fill the cracks in with judicial granite
Because I don't say it, don't mean I ain't thinking it
Next thing you know, they'll take my thoughts away
I know what I said now I must scream
Of the overdose and the lack of mercy killings
Mercy killings, mercy killings, killings, killings, killings
Next thing you know they'll take my thoughts away

Fear not kids. Good people are on the case.

Last edited:
They are definitely torch cuts.

Yep. I know. I actually spent a few years knowing about 30 welders and using every manner of cutting torch gas combo you can imagine in heavy industry. I saw it all. That beam and the rebars are not evidence of anything salacious and covert, it is just stuff people purposefully cut away at to remove material in the process of cleaning up and trying to recover bodies, etc.

No secret conspiracy here.

Langley agents gam and soupnazi must have been involved in the demolitions of the buildings,that’s why they come on here to sling shit in defeat like the monkey trolls they are and have such an obsession of anyone exposing the lies of 9/11 because why do they never post lies about the virus hoax and never troll on threads about that,it’s the only thing that makes sense why they are so obsessed over 9/11 but never troll on the vaccine threads like they do on 9/11,it’s the only thing that adds up. And the reason nazi agent is obsessed with the jfk assassination an attention seeker on that even more so than 9/11 is cause Allen Dulles was his uncle.

That is the only thing that adds up why these two shills from Langley never troll the corona virus threads like they do 9/11 and in nazi boys case,jfk as well.

Langley agents gam and soupnazi must have been involved in the demolitions of the buildings,that’s why they come on here to sling shit in defeat like the monkey trolls they are and have such an obsession of anyone exposing the lies of 9/11 because why do they never post lies about the virus hoax and never troll on threads about that,it’s the only thing that makes sense why they are so obsessed over 9/11 but never troll on the vaccine threads like they do on 9/11,it’s the only thing that adds up. And the reason nazi agent is obsessed with the jfk assassination an attention seeker on that even more so than 9/11 is cause Allen Dulles was his uncle.

That is the only thing that adds up why these two shills from Langley never troll the corona virus threads like they do 9/11 and in nazi boys case,jfk as well.
Did this wall of gibberish actually travel from your brain to your fingers to be typed out?

If so, I'd go get a brain scan. Something's not right.

Forum List

Back