Architect Richard Gage destroys the official 9/11 narrative.

(speech in Switzerland, November, 2018)

full.gif

angelo has your balls in a vice again I see :)

The trolls like to gang up on people but then when it's the other way around, they tend to run away and hide for awhile.

Yes you do.

Soupy likes to get the last word in even though it's never a true statement.

Projecting again.

You are the troll and that is a factual statement.

I'm one of the best contributors here.
The only place I troll is my home..... come on over and I'll show you how real men do it.

full.gif

The trolls like to gang up on people but then when it's the other way around, they tend to run away and hide for awhile.

Yes you do.

Projecting again.

The only place I troll is my home..... come on over and I'll show you how real men do it.

You do not contribute anything except fictional videos, You have no original ideas or thought of your own and what ideas you do have are proven to be idiotic and false.

You troll over this place and you are not man enough to prove anything bitch. You asre a weak prissy faggot

:9-21::71::rolleyes:

full.gif

Yes you do.

Projecting again.

You do not contribute anything except fictional videos, You have no original ideas or thought of your own and what ideas you do have are proven to be idiotic and false.

You troll over this place and you are not man enough to prove anything bitch. You asre a weak prissy faggot

Your honor I rest my case.
This man is obviously mentally unfit to stand trial.

$21 trillion America you suckers.
Osama won.
$21 trillion spent on the war on terror since 9/11.

Now we're so in the red we can't even pay our debts to Japan and China.....who have far surpassed us in the infrastructure race while we're out bombing browny.
trains1.jpg

Forum List

Back