The ongoing 9/11 cover-up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
But don't take my word for it. Here's the testimony of firefighters who were there:

...also we were pretty sure that 7 World Trade Center would collapse. Early on, we saw a bulge in the southwest corner between floors 10 and 13, and we had put a transit on that and we were pretty sure she was going to collapse. You actually could see there was a visible bulge, it ran up about three floors. It came down about 5 o’clock in the afternoon, but by about 2 o’clock in the afternoon we realized this thing was going to collapse.

Deputy Chief Peter Hayden
StackPath

The FDNY knew by 2pm that WTC 7 was going to collapse. It came down 3 hours later after they evacuated the area. But you're still mystified by the BBC knowing 30 *minutes* before the collapse.

You....you know that hours > minutes, yes?

And again...

The most important operational decision to be made that afternoon was the collapse had damaged 7 World Trade Center, which is about a 50 story building, at Vesey between West Broadway and Washington Street. It had very heavy fire on many floors and I ordered the evacuation of an area sufficient around to protect our members, so we had to give up some rescue operations that were going on at the time and back the people away far enough so that if 7 World Trade did collapse, we wouldn’t lose any more people.

We continued to operate on what we could from that distance and approximately an hour and a half after that order was giver., at 5:30 in the afternoon, World Trade Center collapsed completely I continued to operate at the scene….

Chief Daniel Nigro FDNY

And again....

And again...

The major concern at that time at that particular location was number Seven, building number seven, which had taken a big hit from the north tower. When it fell, it ripped steel out from between the third and sixth floors across the facade on Vesey Street. We were concerned that the fires on several floors and the missing steel would result in the building collapsing.

So for the next five or six hours we kept firefighters from working anywhere near that building, which included the whole north side of the World Trade Center complex. Eventually around 5:00 or a little after, building number seven came down.

Chief Frank Fellini FDNY

http://www.nytimes.com/packages/html/nyregion/20050812_WTC_GRAPHIC/Fellini_Frank.txt

These were the fire fighters of the FDNY who were there. Who watched WTC7 structurally fail after was hit by falling debris from the towers and burned uncontrollably.

But you know better, huh Angelo?
BBC knew
30 minutes before it happened.

Meaningless and not evidence.

All buildings have combustables in them which will explode when fire spreads. Impact of higher floors will cause such effects as explosives.

Once again you fail to post evidence of jack shit and you massively fail to challenge the facts as we know it which is that fire and impact damage from the planes is all that brought them down.

That is fact you have NEVER been able to succesfully challenge.

But don't take my word for it. Here's the testimony of firefighters who were there:

...also we were pretty sure that 7 World Trade Center would collapse. Early on, we saw a bulge in the southwest corner between floors 10 and 13, and we had put a transit on that and we were pretty sure she was going to collapse. You actually could see there was a visible bulge, it ran up about three floors. It came down about 5 o’clock in the afternoon, but by about 2 o’clock in the afternoon we realized this thing was going to collapse.

Deputy Chief Peter Hayden
StackPath

The FDNY knew by 2pm that WTC 7 was going to collapse. It came down 3 hours later after they evacuated the area. But you're still mystified by the BBC knowing 30 *minutes* before the collapse.

You....you know that hours > minutes, yes?

And again...

The most important operational decision to be made that afternoon was the collapse had damaged 7 World Trade Center, which is about a 50 story building, at Vesey between West Broadway and Washington Street. It had very heavy fire on many floors and I ordered the evacuation of an area sufficient around to protect our members, so we had to give up some rescue operations that were going on at the time and back the people away far enough so that if 7 World Trade did collapse, we wouldn’t lose any more people.

We continued to operate on what we could from that distance and approximately an hour and a half after that order was giver., at 5:30 in the afternoon, World Trade Center collapsed completely I continued to operate at the scene….

Chief Daniel Nigro FDNY

And again....

And again...

The major concern at that time at that particular location was number Seven, building number seven, which had taken a big hit from the north tower. When it fell, it ripped steel out from between the third and sixth floors across the facade on Vesey Street. We were concerned that the fires on several floors and the missing steel would result in the building collapsing.

So for the next five or six hours we kept firefighters from working anywhere near that building, which included the whole north side of the World Trade Center complex. Eventually around 5:00 or a little after, building number seven came down.

Chief Frank Fellini FDNY

http://www.nytimes.com/packages/html/nyregion/20050812_WTC_GRAPHIC/Fellini_Frank.txt

These were the fire fighters of the FDNY who were there. Who watched WTC7 structurally fail after was hit by falling debris from the towers and burned uncontrollably.

But you know better, huh Angelo?
BBC knew
30 minutes before it happened.

Yes it was known it was going to collapse long before it did.
It was known and announced. You have nothing but failure

northtower.jpg

If I might interject here, I do recall hearing about steel that had melted sometime that day.
And jet fuel cannot melt steel.

And I'm pretty sure that some guy said that he had seen the melting of girders, too.
No one saw any of that or any melted steel.

Funny story though
Before I prove to you that such things as a handgun melted into a blob are a reality, I'd like to hear you say one more time that no one saw any such thing.

When you do, I'll show you that it's true, and you can maybe for the first time in hour life ask yourself why you make statements before finding out if they're true or not. And then I'll be asking myself why I would engage you in debate when I'll have to fact check everything you say to make sure you're not lying.

So, why don't you say that there's no such thing? Go ahead . . . fish.
Fire ahead and prove it. Even if someone did see it such a thing would be absolutely irrelevant. The picgture you showed of molten sgteel was NOT specifically steel. Any number of flammable materials could burn that way and such buildings as the towers would have endless flammable materials.

You have nothing.
You're a fukcing hair-trigger, ain't ya? If you slow down just a little, you'll recall that I have put forth no theory. Nor did I post any pictures. That's all in your mind. Your problem is that when you are angry, you become incapable of making a point, and you even recall things that didn't happen.

Anyway, one of the lead investigators into the collapses said he saw melting of girders at the WTC. Wonder why he would say such a thing unless . . .
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Here's something from a guy named Gerry Fornino. He was an FBI bomb technician.

"The things of interest that we'd find would be some of the parts of the plane embedded in the cars and in places in which you just wouldn't expect. Um, a part of the fins off one of the turbines off one of the engines was actually found embedded in one of the engine blocks of one of the cars. But I think the most unique thing about this investigation has just been the unbelievable damage; the levels of heat in which in certain instances firearms were found in some of the vehicles that had completely melted down, and the temperatures that we were told were in the area of three to four thousand degrees, that they melted a steel revolver down into a blob of metal again . . ."
No I am not.

You are an overly sensitive fool who is supporting idiiotic theories even if you never stated one.

You stated you would offer proof. You did not. A quote which YOU typed is worthless.

Anyways no one said any such thing LIAR
Wow! You just deny everything and then hope no one can back up what they say. You should have researched what I had told you. Now you're stuck in a corner.

Here is a video of a lead investigator saying that he saw melting of girders at WTC:

9/11: FEMA investigator Abolhassan Astaneh says, "melting of girders" in WTC - Bing video

So, now that you've made a fool of yourself, are you still going to deny it?

Hey, did you happen to google Gerry Fornino? Do you believe he exists? Do you really doubt that he said exactly what I quoted him as saying? Be careful, you could lose what's left of your credibility.

LOLOL. He wasn't a "lead investigator".
Do you believe that if he is not the lead investigator, nothing he said is correct?
It proves you are lying as he was no such thing,
Abolhassan Astaneh-Asl (Persian: ابوالحسن آستانه‌اصل ‎; born 1947 in Tabriz) is an Iranian -American academic, structural engineer and professor at University of California, Berkeley. He was one of the leading structural engineers to investigate the collapse of the World Trade Center towers on the September 11 attacks.

What was he?

And are you, too, going to deny the existence of Gerry Fornino and what he said?
Just another of many engineers who helped investigate.

He was not a lead investigator.

One stupid lie from you at a time do not try to distract from your idiotic spin by naming someone else.
Okay, let's say he was not a lead investigator. Now, do you believe that an academic, structural engineer and professor at University of California, Berkeley did not know what melt means?

And what about Gerry Fornino? I get the feeling that if he wasn't the "lead" FBI bomb technician, you'd use that as proof that he didn't say what he said, or that it wasn't true. Am I right?

Do you under stand that the building was a willow reed? It was NOT brick and mortar... The floors were cantilevered off central core like spokes.. Like the ribs of an umbrella... and it had an aluminum skin. I knew as soon as the planes hit the buildings would collapse.
Hmm. Someone said that there was evidence of melted steel. Another poster said there was none. I found a statement from a structural engineer and professor, and an FBI bomb technician who saw a handgun melted into a blob.

What does telling me about the "skin" of the building have to do with this?

Do you believe that an academic, structural engineer and professor at University of California, Berkeley did not know what melt means?

And what about Gerry Fornino? I get the feeling that if he wasn't the "lead" FBI bomb technician, you'd use that as proof that he didn't say what he said, or that it wasn't true. Am I right?

Steel girders don't melt, but their integrity is compromised when they get hot enough to sag.

They CAN melt but did not on that day. Whether it was girders or some other pieces of steel some melted steel was found at the bottom of the rubble once the clean up neared the end.

Of course it was still hot. Because it was melted from being at tne bottom of that pit covered with debris. Some what similar to a kiln or blacksmiths forge.

Twoofers ignore the details and scream endlessly about jet fuel not being hot enough to melt steel which is true. They ignore that the jet fuel only started a fire and it grew hot enough to cause the steel supports to lose over half of their strength and sag as you pointed out. When they could no longer support the weight they collapsed exactly as physics dictates that they should
Are you the one who started out saying that no steel melted?

You mean a week later underneath all the debris? Do you have a college education?
First you said that no steel had melted, and now you want to amend that statement? Okay, so how hot did it get in the pile of rubble? And how much melted steel was found?
You are feeding a sock puppet shill.
Yeah, and it's choking on the feed as we speak.
You are the shill and yes choking on facts.

whenever LARAM weighs in it is proof positive you have been humiliated and crushed with facts,
You forgot to make a point. I guess I should first ask you whether or not you believe Gerry Fornino exists. So, how about it? Does he exist?
No I did make a point and it was a factual point. LARAM is by definition the proof you are wrong and defeated when he comes in on your side.

Since you are so determined to change the subject you acknowledge that your stupid claim of people seeing melting steel has been crushed and debunked.
I see.

Anyway, do you believe that Gerry Fornino exists?
So you acknowledge that your stupid claim of people seeing mdelting steel was a lie and proven so
No, what's been proven is that in order for you to maintain your ignorance, you have to pretend that Gerry Fornino doesn't exist. When you fail to acknowledge the existence of someone who proves my point, that means that you're in denial.

So just for the record, do you think Gerry Fornino is a figment of my imagination?
I never said he does not exist,

You are lying and of course yoy wish to hide from the fact that you have been proven wrong about people seeing melting steel.

You KNOW that your first claim of people seeing melting steel has been debunked and proven a lie. Acknowledge that fact and then we can move on.
Alright! So now that we've established that you understand that Gerry Fornino exists, let's find out whether or not you believe he has said what he said.

"The things of interest that we'd find would be some of the parts of the plane embedded in the cars and in places in which you just wouldn't expect. Um, a part of the fins off one of the turbines off one of the engines was actually found embedded in one of the engine blocks of one of the cars. But I think the most unique thing about this investigation has just been the unbelievable damage; the levels of heat in which in certain instances firearms were found in some of the vehicles that had completely melted down, and the temperatures that we were told were in the area of three to four thousand degrees, that they melted a steel revolver down into a blob of metal again . . ."

If you have reason to doubt that that's exactly what he said, make your case.

Also, you're going on about how my first claim was that people saw melting steel. You're editing the past again. But in case you think I'm kidding about that, show me where I said that anyone saw melting steel.
No you are lying.

I edited nothing and proved that you lied about people seeing melting steell which no one did.

That is trhe issue at hand and you do not get to bury your humilation and failure by trying to swtich to something else.

You acknowledsge and admit you lkied like a coward and got proven so by me.

That is fact and everyone knwos it
You're editing the past again. Show me where I claimed that anyone saw melting steel. And when you are unable to produce that, consider what that means.

Anyway, what about Gerry Fornino? You believe he exists, but do you believe that he said this:

Simple yes or no will do.

If I might interject here, I do recall hearing about steel that had melted sometime that day.

And I'm pretty sure that some guy said that he had seen the melting of girders, too.

Funny story though
Before I prove to you that such things as a handgun melted into a blob are a reality, I'd like to hear you say one more time that no one saw any such thing.

When you do, I'll show you that it's true, and you can maybe for the first time in hour life ask yourself why you make statements before finding out if they're true or not. And then I'll be asking myself why I would engage you in debate when I'll have to fact check everything you say to make sure you're not lying.

Fire ahead and prove it. Even if someone did see it such a thing would be absolutely irrelevant. The picgture you showed of molten sgteel was NOT specifically steel. Any number of flammable materials could burn that way and such buildings as the towers would have endless flammable materials.

You have nothing.
You're a fukcing hair-trigger, ain't ya? If you slow down just a little, you'll recall that I have put forth no theory. Nor did I post any pictures. That's all in your mind. Your problem is that when you are angry, you become incapable of making a point, and you even recall things that didn't happen.

Anyway, one of the lead investigators into the collapses said he saw melting of girders at the WTC. Wonder why he would say such a thing unless . . .
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

No I am not.

You are an overly sensitive fool who is supporting idiiotic theories even if you never stated one.

You stated you would offer proof. You did not. A quote which YOU typed is worthless.

Wow! You just deny everything and then hope no one can back up what they say. You should have researched what I had told you. Now you're stuck in a corner.

Here is a video of a lead investigator saying that he saw melting of girders at WTC:

9/11: FEMA investigator Abolhassan Astaneh says, "melting of girders" in WTC - Bing video

Hey, did you happen to google Gerry Fornino? Do you believe he exists? Do you really doubt that he said exactly what I quoted him as saying? Be careful, you could lose what's left of your credibility.

Do you believe that if he is not the lead investigator, nothing he said is correct?
Abolhassan Astaneh-Asl (Persian: ابوالحسن آستانه‌اصل ‎; born 1947 in Tabriz) is an Iranian -American academic, structural engineer and professor at University of California, Berkeley. He was one of the leading structural engineers to investigate the collapse of the World Trade Center towers on the September 11 attacks.

What was he?

And are you, too, going to deny the existence of Gerry Fornino and what he said?

One stupid lie from you at a time do not try to distract from your idiotic spin by naming someone else.
Okay, let's say he was not a lead investigator. Now, do you believe that an academic, structural engineer and professor at University of California, Berkeley did not know what melt means?

Do you under stand that the building was a willow reed? It was NOT brick and mortar... The floors were cantilevered off central core like spokes.. Like the ribs of an umbrella... and it had an aluminum skin. I knew as soon as the planes hit the buildings would collapse.
Hmm. Someone said that there was evidence of melted steel. Another poster said there was none. I found a statement from a structural engineer and professor, and an FBI bomb technician who saw a handgun melted into a blob.

Do you believe that an academic, structural engineer and professor at University of California, Berkeley did not know what melt means?

Steel girders don't melt, but their integrity is compromised when they get hot enough to sag.

They CAN melt but did not on that day. Whether it was girders or some other pieces of steel some melted steel was found at the bottom of the rubble once the clean up neared the end.

Of course it was still hot. Because it was melted from being at tne bottom of that pit covered with debris. Some what similar to a kiln or blacksmiths forge.

Twoofers ignore the details and scream endlessly about jet fuel not being hot enough to melt steel which is true. They ignore that the jet fuel only started a fire and it grew hot enough to cause the steel supports to lose over half of their strength and sag as you pointed out. When they could no longer support the weight they collapsed exactly as physics dictates that they should

You mean a week later underneath all the debris? Do you have a college education?
First you said that no steel had melted, and now you want to amend that statement? Okay, so how hot did it get in the pile of rubble? And how much melted steel was found?

whenever LARAM weighs in it is proof positive you have been humiliated and crushed with facts,
You forgot to make a point. I guess I should first ask you whether or not you believe Gerry Fornino exists. So, how about it? Does he exist?
No I did make a point and it was a factual point. LARAM is by definition the proof you are wrong and defeated when he comes in on your side.

Since you are so determined to change the subject you acknowledge that your stupid claim of people seeing melting steel has been crushed and debunked.
I see.

So you acknowledge that your stupid claim of people seeing mdelting steel was a lie and proven so
No, what's been proven is that in order for you to maintain your ignorance, you have to pretend that Gerry Fornino doesn't exist. When you fail to acknowledge the existence of someone who proves my point, that means that you're in denial.

So just for the record, do you think Gerry Fornino is a figment of my imagination?

You are lying and of course yoy wish to hide from the fact that you have been proven wrong about people seeing melting steel.

You KNOW that your first claim of people seeing melting steel has been debunked and proven a lie. Acknowledge that fact and then we can move on.
Alright! So now that we've established that you understand that Gerry Fornino exists, let's find out whether or not you believe he has said what he said.

Also, you're going on about how my first claim was that people saw melting steel. You're editing the past again. But in case you think I'm kidding about that, show me where I said that anyone saw melting steel.
No you are lying.

I edited nothing and proved that you lied about people seeing melting steell which no one did.

That is trhe issue at hand and you do not get to bury your humilation and failure by trying to swtich to something else.

You're editing the past again. Show me where I claimed that anyone saw melting steel. And when you are unable to produce that, consider what that means.

Anyway, what about Gerry Fornino? You believe he exists, but do you believe that he said this:

You are lying again. I am in no way editing the past. You got caught in an outright lie and that is a proven fact.

You do not get to evade that fact by burying it.

Go ahead and admit you were proven wrong and caught in a lie and we ca move on to your next failed effort

Funny story though

You have nothing.

No I am not.

What was he?

I see.

No you are lying.

You are lying again. I am in no way editing the past. You got caught in an outright lie and that is a proven fact.

Go ahead and admit you were proven wrong and caught in a lie and we ca move on to your next failed effort
Noooooooo, I caught you in a lie.

You said I claimed that people saw steel melting. I challenged you to produce the post in which I made that claim. You couldn't find one. So let's get back to where we were.

Anyway, what about Gerry Fornino? You believe that Gerry Fornino exists, but do you believe that he said this:

It’s the crux of the 9/11 coverup commission that none of these shills have ever been able to get around.
Or the fact that no steel high-rise ever collapsed due to fire........ until 9/11.
Not before or since.
View attachment 456070
So very true but they always like to use the lame excuse theory that none of them were hit by a jet though and as you know,they always like to use the lame ass theory as well that when you point out to them that jet fuel fires are not hot enough to melt metal they then retreat to saying admitting that fact but then say they caused the steel to weaken it enough to callapse.that’s where I always get them with bld 7 because then you can say yeah but bld 7 did not collapse and was not hit by an airliner.

That’s how you can immediately identify them as someone who is just stupid and in denial or someone who is a paid shill that has penetrated this site because the shills like wrongwinger,candyass and soupnazi,they make lie after lie evading bld 7 so it’s easy as pie to spot the shills like them.

^^Not once has Stoop Nazi proven me wrong. LMAO
He has failed too many times with everybody on both 9/11 and the jfk assassination to disprove them that they were both inside jobs.too bad pinochio is fiction and are noses really don’t grow when telling a lie cause soupys would stretch miles long around the worldif that was the case. :lmao:

Funny story though

You have nothing.

No I am not.

What was he?

I see.

No you are lying.

Noooooooo, I caught you in a lie.

You said I claimed that people saw steel melting. I challenged you to produce the post in which I made that claim. You couldn't find one. So let's get back to where we were.

Anyway, what about Gerry Fornino? You believe that Gerry Fornino exists, but do you believe that he said this:

You are a proven liar you caught no such thing and that is FACT.
In post 229 you said someone saw the melting of girders ( which asre steel )

You trhen went on to create a fictitious lie about a person who was NOT a lead investigator and who saw NO MELTING of steel.

You are the one absolutely proven to be a liar and that us fact you cannot refute.

You do not get to cover up your lie by moving on to others. Address the FACT that i proved you a liar and destroyed your argument

Soupnazi630 is the exact definition of a disinformation troll.
Wrong. You do not even grasp what a troll is.

A troll is not womeone who states facts crushing the weak and stupid claims of others which is what I have done with you consistently.
I have news for you ....being a persistent asshole doesn't mean you win the debate.

And you know my wife's an English major who could probably help you with all those grammar errors. Give me your email address and I'll have her contact you.
Dale has told him the same thing how lousy his grammar is.that is no surprise in the least the way he craves attention and replies to you in the first person the way he does with me when he knows you have him on ignore.that’s a sign of a mentally unbalanced psychotic rubberroom patient. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: Having him on ignore for over a decade now I forgot all about his grammar but sense dale said the same thing about him it’s obviously true. :auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:
He has failed too many times with everybody on both 9/11 and the jfk assassination to disprove them that they were both inside jobs.too bad pinochio is fiction and are noses really don’t grow when telling a lie cause soupys would stretch miles long around the worldif that was the case. :lmao:
You can see it weighs on his conscience, being a
disinformation agent. Someone who has to lie all the time
is an angry lost soul....probably on meds to sleep at night.

^^Not once has Stoop Nazi proven me wrong. LMAO
Whenever the loser LARAM shows up he provesd the side he supports is being crushed. LARAM was humiliated on this forum repeatedly and pretends to have people on ignore. THOSE people are those who took him to school and he can only sling shit in defeat like the shill he is.

angelo you need to learn what a troll is. LARAM is the king of all trolls.

A troll is not womeone who states facts crushing the weak and stupid claims of others which is what I have done with you consistently.
I have news for you ....being a persistent asshole doesn't mean you win the debate.

And you know my wife's an English major who could probably help you with all those grammar errors. Give me your email address and I'll have her contact you.
Dale has told him the same thing how lousy his grammar is.that is no surprise in the least the way he craves attention and replies to you in the first person was he dies with me when he knows you have him on ignore.that’s a sign of a mentally unbalanced psychotic rubberroom patient. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: Having him on ignore for over a decade now I forgot all about his grammar but sense dale said the same thing about him it’s obviously true. :auiqs.jpg:
LARAM only lies and pretends to have people on ignroe because she samn well knows she is outclassed by those people and cannot respond to them directly. But she always responds indirectly by slinging shit in defeat

You can see it weighs on his conscience, being a
disinformation agent. Someone who has to lie all the time
is an angry lost soul....probably on meds to sleep at night.
There are no such agents.

Clearly your use of such lies prove you sre immature and cannot stand being proven ignorant

Dale has told him the same thing how lousy his grammar is.that is no surprise in the least the way he craves attention and replies to you in the first person was he dies with me when he knows you have him on ignore.that’s a sign of a mentally unbalanced psychotic rubberroom patient. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: Having him on ignore for over a decade now I forgot all about his grammar but sense dale said the same thing about him it’s obviously true. :auiqs.jpg:
LARAM farted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back