Traces of explosives in 9/11 dust, scientists say.

Tiny red and gray chips found in the dust from the collapse of the World Trade Center contain highly explosive materials

upload_2018-1-27_13-52-44-png.31319

TWO THOUGHTS, Angelo, I try to keep an open mind. I'm not an explosives expert so can't comment on the red and gray chips and spheres since I have no knowledge of the history of those pictures but the one below with what appears to be a torch cut beam (circled), at first that gave me a bit of pause, but the problem here is that they likely had a lot of dangerous, unstable pieces in that area they had to remove and clean up as they were searching the area and trying to investigate, and it is entirely possible, even likely that they cut through that beam with a oxy torch in order to remove it so that they could safely get into the area, and the absence of stuff above supports that theory. Even the angle of the cut suggests they did so to make the beam fall forward into the open area away from the higher structure in the background. You'll also note many pieces of rebar to the right and behind that beam similarly all cleanly cut off.

But I'm still looking, reading and keeping an open mind!

Last edited:
Pete7469 you are the imbecile in the fact that you ignore the testimonys of witnesses who said they heard explosives coming from the basemene BEFORE the plane struck above,the video shows the lobby all blown out as well. let me guess,you like that these stupid fucks soupnazi,gam,candyass and confederate soilder think those witnesses all lied and made up their stories right? that they were willing to risk everything in their lives to go against the version of the governments? whatever stupid fuck.

When the grand jury looks at all the evidence, they'll see the
chain of custody is real, and there will finally be a criminal investigation.
Hundreds of engineers and architects don't stick their necks out against the United States government
unless they have a really good case, with untouchable evidence.
What a load of rubbish.
Where back to the conspiracy theories again. Get b back on your meds.

Ask questions about 9/11 and you're crazy.
The kids get it already ....:cool:

You're a nut case. There is no evidence ever been presented to the appropriate authorities to question anything about it.
Nothing.
But conspiracy nuts like you belch crap as if you have unique knowledge that no one else had. You've got nothing and that includes intelligence.

You're a nut case. There is no evidence ever been presented to the appropriate authorities to question anything about it.
Nothing.
But conspiracy nuts like you belch crap as if you have unique knowledge that no one else had. You've got nothing and that includes intelligence.
Hey old dude.
What the fuck do you know about it ?
Or me?

Now run along and go shine your dentures .....and do some homework for a change.

Last edited:
Pete7469 you are the imbecile in the fact that you ignore the testimonys of witnesses who said they heard explosives coming from the basemene BEFORE the plane struck above,the video shows the lobby all blown out as well. let me guess,you like that these stupid fucks soupnazi,gam,candyass and confederate soilder think those witnesses all lied and made up their stories right? that they were willing to risk everything in their lives to go against the version of the governments? whatever stupid fuck.
And what was the purpose of planted explosives going off in the basement BEFORE the planes hit? IN THE BASEMENT!!! Think about it you moron!

:auiqs.jpg:

You think they planted explosives in the basement and not only set them off about an hour BEFORE the collapses initiated, but those basement explosives were about 77 floors (South tower) and 93 floors (North tower) BELOW where the collapses initiated!

I can certainly understand why they would do this...

o_O

What a dumbass you are!

TWO THOUGHTS, Angelo, I try to keep an open mind. I'm not an explosives expert so can't comment on the red and gray chips and spheres since I have no knowledge of the history of those pictures but the one below with what appears to be a torch cut beam (circled), at first that gave me a bit of pause, but the problem here is that they likely had a lot of dangerous, unstable pieces in that area they had to remove and clean up as they were searching the area and trying to investigate, and it is entirely possible, even likely that they cut through that beam with a oxy torch in order to remove it so that they could safely get into the area, and the absence of stuff above supports that theory. Even the angle of the cut suggests they did so to make the beam fall forward into the open area away from the higher structure in the background. You'll also note many pieces of rebar to the right and behind that beam similarly all cleanly cut off.

But I'm still looking, reading and keeping an open mind!
They are definitely torch cuts. See link below discussing them.

This is a screenshot from the article linked above of different torch cuts. There are grooves in them AND on the columns. Even slag is present on the columns from the cuts.
torchcuts.jpg

They are definitely torch cuts. See link below discussing them.

This is a screenshot from the article linked above of different torch cuts. There are grooves in them AND on the columns. Even slag is present on the columns from the cuts.
View attachment 548608
You really had to dig for this.

Slag from torching steel ?
Must have been super-duper state of the art torches to get that hot.

The report issued by the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) on the destruction of WTC 1 and WTC 2 was voluminous, yet NIST did not analyze what is arguably the most important aspect of the collapses for establishing their likely technical cause: the structural behavior of the towers during the collapse. Instead, NIST carried its analysis only to the point of what it called “collapse initiation.”

You really had to dig for this.

Slag from torching steel ?
Must have been super-duper state of the art torches to get that hot.
Come on Angelo. You're smarter than that aren't you? Maybe not...

I'll give you a hand. Look at the slag created in these following pictures from torches.

slag1.jpg

slag2.jpg

slag3.jpg

Forum List

Back