Man’s message to “peaceful” protesters who burned down his family business

I was looking into some local BLM feeds. . . They were disgusted by this, and were very angry by this action.

Pretty sure they were some agent provocateurs involved.

I really am beginning to suspect that the average liberal is not involved in the destruction. . . there is something else going on here.

He almost deserved that destruction with that naive, white-bread, kumbaya response.
If I was his fire insurance agent, I’d consider an investigation to determine if he staged the fire.
Like maybe there was a sign on the front of the building that said BLM Sucks! I dare you to burn this place down, antifa!
I'll probably do that if they are ever stupid enough to show up here. Paper targets are expensive.

I was looking into some local BLM feeds. . . They were disgusted by this, and were very angry by this action.

I really am beginning to suspect that the average liberal is not involved in the destruction. . . there is something else going on here.
Don’t think so.
If the alleged protesters were truly peaceful and truly disturbed by the idea of an outside entity causing the mayhem then the allegedly peaceful protesters would be the first to step in and stop it. Looks more like they join in and applaud.

Do you like your propaganda straight up or watered down?

Don’t think so.
If the alleged protesters were truly peaceful and truly disturbed by the idea of an outside entity causing the mayhem then the allegedly peaceful protesters would be the first to step in and stop it. Looks more like they join in and applaud.

look, this article obiwan quoted.

Says right in there that they supported the protesters, but wouldn't have their community destroyed.

I'm not lying.

That is the same info that was in those feeds.

There is a difference between "propaganda" and grassroots open source intel.

The source I am talking about is twitter and FB feeds of average citizens. If it causes you cognitive dissonance, and you need to believe that ANTIFA and BLM are the same thing? Fine.

I am telling you though, that the paradigm your TEE VEE and the nation conventions are feeding you IS NOT THE TRUTH.

Don’t think so.

look, this article obiwan quoted.

Says right in there that they supported the protesters, but wouldn't have their community destroyed.

I'm not lying.

That is the same info that was in those feeds.

They said they supported protesters to avoid being targeted. Like how I have a BLM sign in my front yard and no trump sign though I’m a trump supporter and I live in a hardcore, upscale, white democrat neighborhood.

peaceful protests huh?

what a lie

He’s white, what makes you think any BLM or Antifa retard is going to care about him?

Heading into a third of demands for justice, Sheriff Beth said social media is attracting more demonstrators -- and he believes they are rebels without a cause.

"The professional agitators is what we call them, that come from other places, they don't care. Them coming here, burning a building or looting a building is like, most everybody in this room is like, we're going out to dinner," Beth said.

Sheriff believes social media is attracting 'professional agitators' to Kenosha

How do you come together with totalitarian subhuman animals who call you a racist ,or bigot , or homophobe ,simply for stating a fact or disageeing or simply hate you cause the color of your skin?

That's a very good question... How do we reason with you racists? God knows, we've tried, but every time we complain about one of these shootings, you guys come up with some kind of convoluted logic of why the black person who got shot 'deserved' it.

Bad headline. A peaceful protester does not burn down a business. A rioter does. Please distinguish between the two.
I dont think the leftwing morons spilling into the streets each night are peaceful at all

most “peaceful” protesters may not personally set fires or point lasers at police officers but they are all part of the crowd that does

Forum List

Back