Predicted consequences of Biden’s planned invasion, comes to fruition.

Status
Not open for further replies.

johnwk

Gold Member
May 24, 2009

Biden has intentionally allowed hundreds of thousands of unvetted radical Muslims into our country, and they are now carrying out exactly what his Administration and our domestic enemies want . . . disruptive protests against the United States and threats towards American citizens.

As I have correctly stated so many times, when terrorist attacks begin on American soil, let us not forget it was the current Democrat Party Leadership who encouraged and invited millions upon millions of poverty-stricken, poorly educated, low-skilled, diseased, disabled, criminal, and unvetted terrorist foreign nationals, into our country.

JWK

Let us never forget the Communist goals listed in the Congressional Record, January, 10th, 1963, many of which have already been accomplished.

It is fun the things you people have to pin your hopes on

At least I pin my hopes on a candidate that could actually win and election and change things.

The only thing your girl is ever going to change is her underoos.

At least I pin my hopes on a candidate that could actually win and election and change things.

change things! :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

you are such a rube...what the fuck did he change his first 4 years.....NOTHING

Evidence?

Let's see: Two people on the terrorist watchlist intercepted by the Border Patrol in 2017, 3 in 2019, but 172 in 2023. It didn't take 172 terrorists to fly those two aircraft into the World Trade Towers, did it?

2,675 criminal noncitizens with outstanding wants or warrants arrested by the US Border Patrol in 2017, 4,153 of them arrested in 2019, but only 988 arrested in 2023.

CBP Enforcement Statistics

The estimate is that there are now 13.7 million illegals in the US, which is up 37%. Now how lucky are you? Which ones of those 13.7 million illegals are going to be the next ones to pull off a terrorist attack?

The person in the last story did not come in the last 3 years. She had been working the job she got fired from for her remarkes since 2020.

she also isn't the group we were talking about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back