Man’s message to “peaceful” protesters who burned down his family business

peaceful protests huh?

what a lie

anyone involved in looting, burning, destruction is NOT a "peaceful protestor"

they are criminals

by equating looters and rioters with peaceful protestors you are engaged in blood libel!

you want people to hate PEACEFUL PROTESTORS for crimes they never committed!

I am a PEACEFUL PROTESTOR

I do not burn or loot or destroy

I protest police brutality
I protest police abusing their position to hurt people , destroy lives and kill people without DUE PROCESS.
I understand that MOST cops are "not like that"
I also understand that MANY cops ARE "like that" and THEY need to be ferreted out!

I protest the CONSERVATIVES who have no problem with police abusing their power!
I protest the conservatives who justify every act of police brutality
I protest a president who thinks police brutality against people he doesn't like is a GOOD THING!
I protest a president who tweets "the only good democrat is a dead democrat"
I protest the conservatives who AGREED with that tweet

I protest how vile and loathsome you are and what terrible things you are doing to MY country

I am a PROUD PEACEFUL PROTESTOR

That is not how it works. By now most of the people who go to the Antifa/BLM protests know there is something more going on. You have to be short a few chromosomes to not know that. And most people want police to be good at their jobs. But they themselves as a group have screwed over people and not paid the price for doing so. And now they are paying the price in a general way. And so is the civilian population.

Cliff Note version: Dimm politicians neuter the police in Dimm shithole cities along with Dimm cities like Kenosha that aspire to become shitholes.

The only way to stop looter's and arsonsist's is to club them. And that takes the back-up of local politicians who have no will anymore to do that anymore.
If that doesn't work, curfews with shoot on-site orders is the next step.
No way today is either being applied! And it worked in the late 60's.

Law abiding citizens need to continue to stock up on guns and ammo, cause no one is coming to save you in a timely manner anymore!

Forum List

Back