What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Palsy Pelosi calls US citizens "Enemies of the State". After what the Progs did in Government they are the enemies.

andaronjim

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

So the progs have showed their hand, they have declared war on US. i think it is time to rise up and march on the swamp called Washington DC and have an accounting of the officials who are supposed to be working for US instead of trying to Rule the slaves called Democrat Voters...

Persistence Of Memory

Diamond Member
Reaction score

So the progs have showed their hand, they have declared war on US. i think it is time to rise up and march on the swamp called Washington DC and have an accounting of the officials who are supposed to be working for US instead of trying to Rule the slaves called Democrat Voters...
God. Trump has driven this woman to madness. WINNING!!!!!

Crepitus

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Oh please. tRump has been calling Americans that for years now.

Next fauxrage please.

BasicHumanUnit

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Oh please. tRump has been calling Americans that for years now.

Next fauxrage please.

You know you have mental issues. Even if you deny it.
Get help before it's too late

Crepitus

Diamond Member
Reaction score

colfax_m

Diamond Member
Reaction score

RetiredGySgt

Diamond Member
Reaction score

colfax_m

Diamond Member
Reaction score

The free press is a bedrock of our nation. Trump has no respect for our country.
An Honest UNBIASED free press, which is NOT what the MSM is and hasn't been for decades.
You totally miss the point of the founders. If you let the government determine what is unbiased and honest in the press, it is no longer free. That's why your modifiers are not included in the Constitution.

Oddball

Unobtanium Member
Reaction score
Drinking wine, eating cheese, catching rays

I'm a proud enemy of The State....Bring it on, sea hag!

Eric Arthur Blair

Diamond Member
Reaction score
"Enemy of the State" sounds like something a demagogue would say.

Where is the democrat leadership that isn't dangerously mad?

mamooth

Platinum Member
Reaction score
I love it when Pelosi triggers the traitors by telling the truth about them. Republicans are domestic enemies of the Constitution. Pelosi spanked their bitch asses in 2018. Their butts are already aching in anticipation of 2020.

RetiredGySgt

Diamond Member
Reaction score

The free press is a bedrock of our nation. Trump has no respect for our country.
An Honest UNBIASED free press, which is NOT what the MSM is and hasn't been for decades.
You totally miss the point of the founders. If you let the government determine what is unbiased and honest in the press, it is no longer free. That's why your modifiers are not included in the Constitution.
LOL when over 95 percent of the "press" openly supports spins and covers for one party, I doubt the Founders envisioned that.

Rambunctious

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Pelosi may be the most disgusting member of congress we have ever seen.....but she helps Trump win so she can stay......

RetiredGySgt

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Be VERY SPECIFIC and LINK to a source that claims that Trump is trying to force the Press to report only what he says.

OP
andaronjim

andaronjim

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

Free Press? Bwaaaahhhhhhaaaaaaa......

At one time there was a free press that was the 4th estate..

Then the Democrats/Progs took over the media and it because the 5th column.

which is why the Lame Stream Media has a lower rating than the Progs in Congress...

Deplorable Yankee

Diamond Member
Reaction score
bi

Enemy of the state.....sweet

We've been promoted

Oddball

Unobtanium Member
Reaction score
Drinking wine, eating cheese, catching rays
I love it when Pelosi triggers the traitors by telling the truth about them. Republicans are domestic enemies of the Constitution. Pelosi spanked their bitch asses in 2018. Their butts are already aching in anticipation of 2020.
Fuck you Krazy Kat....You can come get some too.

colfax_m

Diamond Member
Reaction score

LOL when over 95 percent of the "press" openly supports spins and covers for one party, I doubt the Founders envisioned that.
That's the thing. The founders didn't envision anyone whining about bias because they weren't such snowflakes.

A free press is a free press. That means people are allowed to say what they want whether you like it or not.

Have some respect for what this country stands for.

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
Reaction score

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$295.00
Goal
$350.00

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List