Manmade climate change predictions are a bust

why is it we're the only ones who must understand? why don't you?
But I do understand. I understand the corporations don't want to pay to go green. It's cheaper to do what we are doing now for their bottom line. And that's all corporations care about. Profits. That's why they need to be regulated.

Even honest Republicans and corporations admit global warming is real and is a problem. But they say they shouldn't have to pay for it all. And we should give them time to go green. And they are right, China and Mexico aren't doing it.

So yes I do understand everything. YOU however, only understand the dug in right wing position on this subject. You're either stupid or a liar.

Are you kidding me? They say warmer temperatures that are caused by man made reasons are impacting a lot of places. The arctic ice caps, wild fires, fish swimming in Miami, etc. Are you serious?
what does this even mean? The arctic has Ice.

Wild fires have always existed. No swimming in Miami except at high tide that has been there since forever. So what is changed?

Nothing I see.

I understand the corporations don't want to pay to go green.
you have no idea what that even means. you are spewing talking points. tell us about green and where it's successful?

Go to Germany I dare you. I see history isn't your thing.

Argumentum ad video.

Why don't you try actually talking about a topic? Can't formulate the words yourself? Gotta find a video someone else made?

LOL.

Sorry, you are just lost in this conversation. Well above your pay grade.
is the video wrong? so nothing to come back with for the video other than you whining about it. Too fking funny.

Why don't you try actually talking about a topic? Can't formulate the words yourself? Gotta find a video someone else made?
It's a short video. If you want to see why what you said is wrong, you'll have to watch it. If you can't figure out why what you said is wrong after watching it, ask me and I'll explain it to you.

if we were not being impacted by any other forcings we should be COOLING NOW.
Wrong, wrong, wrong, wrong. :)

I thought you understood enough about this that you could speak to it authoritatively. Instead you post a video without comment.

Apparently you don't understand it and you figure PBS will explain it for you.

That's lazy.
I look for knowledge in everything. Apparently, you don't.

what does this even mean? The arctic has Ice.

Wild fires have always existed. No swimming in Miami except at high tide that has been there since forever. So what is changed?

Nothing I see.
That’s correct Yoga. Nothing you see. Exactly!

Forum List

Back