Manmade climate change predictions are a bust

you see nothing.
It's an interglacial cycle. Despite what you may believe correlation does not prove causation. The geologic record is littered with examples of warming and cooling trends.

You can't tell me that you see an imminent climate catastrophe. I know better. You don't buy it.

It's an interglacial cycle. Despite what you may believe correlation does not prove causation. The geologic record is littered with examples of warming and cooling trends.

You can't tell me that you see an imminent climate catastrophe. I know better. You don't buy it.
So what's up with you parroting the party line?

Imminent? Define imminent.

So what's up with you parroting the party line?

Imminent? Define imminent.
I don't do that. I did my own work. Arrived at my own conclusions.

You define imminent. You are the one who apparently believes we are heading for a climate disaster.

I don't do that. I did my own work. Arrived at my own conclusions.

You define imminent. You are the one who apparently believes we are heading for a climate disaster.
But YOU'RE the one who used the term.

But YOU'RE the one who used the term.
But I don't believe there is an imminent risk of global warming. sealybobo does and you do too. According to you global warming is a life or death situation. Don''t run from your claims, own them. Tell me how bad it will be. Tell me when it will be that bad. Don't be afraid to go on the record.

Al Gore claimed that the polar ice would melt by 2013.
Al Gore’s science advisor (Michael Oppenheimer) said in 1990 that by 1996 the Platte River of Nebraska would be dry and the Mexican police will round up illegal American migrants surging into Mexico seeking work.
Obama’s science advisor (John Holdren) said that CO2 induced famines could kill as many as a billion people before 2020.
The father of global warming (James Hansen) said in 1986 that temperatures could rise by 7 degrees Fahrenheit by 2020 (but it only rose by 1 degree Fahrenheit)
Prince Charles said in 2009 that we have 50 days to save the planet from catastrophe.
The UN climate official (Noel Brown) said in 1989 that entire nations could be wiped off the face of the earth by rising sea levels if global warming is not reversed by the year 2000.

Comment:
The manmade climate change predictions have all been a total bust.
But, that has not stopped the Climate Change Crackpots from imposing harmful regulations.
The Democrats want to ban the manufacturing of gas powered cars in 8 years.
Our power grid can't handle the electrical load of charging 290 million cars every day.
Electric cars are not emissions free, they only displace CO2 to the power plants.
Lithium strip mining is not environmentally friendly.
Poor people will not be able to afford EVs.
The Europeans have learned the hard way that alternative energy is not enough to power a growing economy.
Our greedy corrupt Democrat Party is using climate change FEAR to plunder the Taxpayers with $Trillion Dollar$ climate change boondoggle kick-back scams.
Future scientists will look back at this time in humanity and wonder how so many people could have been fooled by the manmade global warming hysteria.
All made up shit from The Village ( idiots)

None of what you came Al Gore said, is quoted. It’s all an opinion from the right wing hacks

All made up shit from The Village ( idiots)

None of what you came Al Gore said, is quoted. It’s all an opinion from the right wing hacks
Left Wingers are soft minded people who are easy to exploit and manipulate with Climate Change Doomsday fear mongering.
Climate Change Doomsday fear mongering is about power and control.
AGW is a weak hypothesis, it is not a theory are a proven law.
There is not a consensus.
climatechangecultkffkfkfkf.jpg
climatechangecultjshjfjkfshfhf.jpg
climatechangecultskdhfskjfhksfh.png
climatechangecultakfjlkjskl.jpg

Left Wingers are soft minded people who are easy to exploit and manipulate with Climate Change Doomsday fear mongering.
View attachment 676331View attachment 676332View attachment 676333View attachment 676334
Hoax and I lie. I challenge you to produce THE LIST
Relax, chill out. That assertion was debunked as soon as it came out. NO ONE PRODUCED A LIST that contained the people you say it did. Half the fkin* names came from the cemetery. Notice, no one in their right mind is publishing the list…..nada.

View attachment 676331View attachment 676332View attachment 676333View attachment 676334
Hilarious……you could go on line and sign it with no requirement to prove you were a scientist. they were all uninformed mental rejects from the funny farm…..you can’t produce the list

Hilarious……you could go on line and sign it with no requirement to prove you were a scientist. they were all uninformed mental rejects from the funny farm…..you can’t produce the list
The Climate Change people are a brainwashed cult.
Of course, they will never accept reality.
That is what makes them a crazy cult.
climatechangedoomsdaycultlolloladhakjdhakjdhakdh.jpg
climatechangedoomsdaycultlolasdsjsjkvsjkvsvkjjl.jpg
climatechangecultgfdxzaqwsdfghh.jpg

Al Gore’s science advisor (Michael Oppenheimer) said in 1990 that by 1996 the Platte River of Nebraska would be dry and the Mexican police will round up illegal American migrants surging into Mexico seeking work.
Obama’s science advisor (John Holdren) said that CO2 induced famines could kill as many as a billion people before 2020.
The father of global warming (James Hansen) said in 1986 that temperatures could rise by 7 degrees Fahrenheit by 2020 (but it only rose by 1 degree Fahrenheit)
Prince Charles said in 2009 that we have 50 days to save the planet from catastrophe.
The UN climate official (Noel Brown) said in 1989 that entire nations could be wiped off the face of the earth by rising sea levels if global warming is not reversed by the year 2000.

Comment:
But, that has not stopped the Climate Change Crackpots from imposing harmful regulations.
Our power grid can't handle the electrical load of charging 290 million cars every day.
Electric cars are not emissions free, they only displace CO2 to the power plants.
The Europeans have learned the hard way that alternative energy is not enough to power a growing economy.
Our greedy corrupt Democrat Party is using climate change FEAR to plunder the Taxpayers with $Trillion Dollar$ climate change boondoggle kick-back scams.
Future scientists will look back at this time in humanity and wonder how so many people could have been fooled by the manmade global warming hysteria.

Meh. So what if they have literally zero real science and infinite failed predictions - it's the thought that counts. Consensus!

They still can’t explain how come it’s always isolated events if it’s global? Logic isn’t on their side

It's essentially a scam, both politically and financially. The latest bill in the Senate is going to send a lot of our tax dollars to wealthy people who support the democrats and it isn't going to change CC and GW one God Damned bit. And what's really bad is that several republicans voted for it, the party that is supposed to be the fiscally sound one. Especially after Schumer added a couple of hundred billion dollars of pork to the original bill that was only $52 bil.

It's essentially a scam, both politically and financially. The latest bill in the Senate is going to send a lot of our tax dollars to wealthy people who support the democrats and it isn't going to change CC and GW one God Damned bit. And what's really bad is that several republicans voted for it, the party that is supposed to be the fiscally sound one. Especially after Schumer added a couple of hundred billion dollars of pork to the original bill that was only $52 bil.
yep, chuck schumer is the biggest crook in american history
no other person has ever looted as much as schumer

But I don't believe there is an imminent risk of global warming. sealybobo does and you do too. According to you global warming is a life or death situation. Don''t run from your claims, own them. Tell me how bad it will be. Tell me when it will be that bad. Don't be afraid to go on the record.

I love republicans who deny man made climate change is real. Meanwhile...

Comment:

"could". Not "will".

Forum List

Back