Manhattan DA suspends Trump investigation indefinately....you lose again LOLOL

Calypso Jones

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2020
From what I have read, the prosecutors who resigned already had some big holes in their case that their zealous mindset kept them from fully appreciating, the new DA had serious issues with using Cohen and his words alone to try to fill those holes, and despite what has been presented, the new DA wasn't the only one in the office who had serious problems with the evidence not supporting the theory of the zealots' case.

it appears that Mr. Trump UNDERVALUED his assets. LOLOLLOLLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOL

From what I have read, the prosecutors who resigned already had some big holes in their case that their zealous mindset kept them from fully appreciating, the new DA had serious issues with using Cohen and his words alone to try to fill those holes, and despite what has been presented, the new DA wasn't the only one in the office who had serious problems with the evidence not supporting the theory of the zealots' case.
Got a link? I would like to read about that.

it appears that Mr. Trump UNDERVALUED his assets. LOLOLLOLLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOL
Man, one can smell the Soros money flying around the world trying to save Hillary and Fry the Donald. We'll see how that works out tomorrow.

One source familiar with the investigation claimed the case against Trump was political and fueled by the former president's political enemies, and told Fox News that Pomerantz "shouldn't have been in the DA's office in the first place."

Before joining Vance's office, Pomerantz was of counsel at New York law firm Paul, Weiss, Rifkind, Wharton & Garrison. He took leave from the firm last year to join Vance’s office to investigate Trump’s financial dealings.

Senate Majority Leader Chuck Schumer’s brother, Robert Schumer, is a partner at the firm. Pomerantz donated to Hillary Clinton’s 2016 presidential campaign.

"It is a great tribute to the system that Alvin Bragg came in and stopped the unfairness against Trump," a source close to the investigation told Fox News. "Bragg and his team did the legally and morally correct thing, and they didn’t go the typical political route."

The source added that Bragg and his team "realized they had no case, they stopped it."

Innocent until proven guilty. That is the foundation of our judicial system, somebody may be guilty as hell of something but you have to prove it in a court of law, and the DA determined that there wasn't sufficient proof. It is a misuse of our court system to politically attack someone if the case lacks merit. That is what the democrats tried to do with Mike Flynn, and of course there was the 2-year investigation into Russian collusion that turned out to be bullshit. Unfortunately, I do not see the Left changing this deplorable tactic anytime soon.

Trump may be the the most throughly investigated man in American history.

To survive all that investigation he was also be squeaky clean.

I imagine that long term elected Democrats in the D.C. Swamp have a hard time imagining anyone who isn’t as corrupt as they are.
Pretty sad that Biden has put the world in a position of WW3 and they want to go after Trump for undervaluing his assets or investigate the bogus January 6th nonsense and lie about that as well. Biden still lies about Hunter and the laptop and all the money he got from China, Russia, Ukraine and Iran.

and he resigns. and that's how dems think they avoid being prosecuted for wrong doing...and it seems to work. for them.

Trump may be the the most throughly investigated man in American history.

To survive all that investigation he was also be squeaky clean.

I imagine that long term elected Democrats in the D.C. Swamp have a hard time imagining anyone who isn’t as corrupt as they are.

Exactly right! :thup:

Forum List

Back