Manafort - The Kremlins man pardoned by trump

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

Its probably worth looking at this roach again in light of this weeks developments. Trump pardoned him because he was a Moscow agent. They are all conspiring against democracy.

Its probably worth looking at this roach again in light of this weeks developments. Trump pardoned him because he was a Moscow agent. They are all conspiring against democracy.
Old news, fat boy.

I have a far better idea, how about we spray "Raid" all over the fucking roaches in white house named Biden, both Hunter and "The Big Guy," who took a cool $5-million dollars from Moscow mayor, whose wife is related to Putin??? How about those roaches dumb ass? :banana:

And this, everyone, is a tragic demonstration of what happens when you put the shiny side inward.

hahaha yeah a moscow agent

why can’t you accept the mueller report and the new durham indictment?

So, everyone you don't like is either a Communist or a white supremacist.

You got beat up a lot at school, didn't you?

^^^^^ This, ladies and gentlemen, is the pinnacle of leftist debate.
It is not the pinnacle of leftist debate. There is no debate when someone posts an idiot-gram. Years ago, when I was using Wry Catcher I coined the response an Idiot-gram, when the post by CrusaderFrank posted then and still now that his posts were a phrase or single sentence that lacks substance, is not thoughtful nor is it thought provoking. Just like most of your posts.

It is not the pinnacle of leftist debate. There is no debate when someone posts an idiot-gram. Years ago, when I was using Wry Catcher I coined the response an Idiot-gram, when the post by CrusaderFrank posted then and still now that his posts were a phrase or single sentence that lacks substance, is not thoughtful nor is it thought provoking. Just like most of your posts.
No, really, you're topped out. Now flounce off in a huff.

A lot of russian activity on this thread. This time defending traitors who conspired with russia and were pardoned by trump.
I wonder at which point they will accept that the game is up ?

Yeah, he and podesta did all sorts of stuff for the shrilary, then, manafort dares to work for Trump and the swamp goes after him.

Time to empty the swamp.

A lot of russian activity on this thread. This time defending traitors who conspired with russia and were pardoned by trump.
I wonder at which point they will accept that the game is up ?

Yeah, from YOU.

When will you people get Trump and Russian Collusion out of your minds? Biden is the one who is against democracy

Forum List

Back