Man who sucker punches 12 year old boy gets 7 years

7 years? ridiculous system

Do YOU get frustrated because you want a BMW and a beach house? Do you punch innocent people (or children) on the street?

As a country we kill thousands of innocent people to maintain our ability to buy a BMW and new beach house.

Well then I guess the Black man who punched the 12 year old is justified.

Why would you argue that? Has anyone done that? Or are you trying to justify violence in the name of "Patriotism"?

Why is it a surprise that a country as violent as the U.S. has people that are violent also?

Well then I guess the Black man who punched the 12 year old is justified

In his mind that is excatly right.
He is, essentially, repeating the very post I made that he disagreed with - that everything blacks do that is wrong is because of non black people.

No, but many Americans ignorantly think as you do.

The dysfunction I speak of stems from life in poverty, along with all the other terrible realities that exist in such a life in America. These include illiteracy, illegitimacy, drugs, crime, lack of jobs, lack of healthcare, etc. That’s a lot of pressure for anyone to handle and keep their mental state functioning properly.
Lots of people are poor, not nearly all of them black, by the way.
But hardly anyone would launch an unprovoked assault on a total stranger, let alone a twelve
year old stranger, by the way, purely because they might be poor (although not so poor
they cannot afford to own a car).

It's very brave of you to find reasons, which may or may not be true, to exculpate someone for their
crime. But people are expected NOT to assault others around them whether well off or not.
That's called living in a civil society though I recognize, thanks partially to folks like you, our society is going
through a period of extreme uncivility,

Attacking a twelve year old boy does not make illiteracy, poverty, lack of healthcare, etc. go away.
I don't know what motivated you to make this defense of lawlessness, but you aren't helping
anyone!

Attacking a twelve year old boy does not make illiteracy, poverty, lack of healthcare, etc. go away.
I don't know what motivated you to make this defense of lawlessness, but you aren't helping
anyone!
Very simple.
The current crop of leftist have a disease among them. Seriously. It is called virtue signaling.
They have a basic need to make themselves feel like they are more enlightened than others.
So they constantly spout off all manner of bullshit to convince themselves how awesome they are for being so understanding.

Very simple.
The current crop of leftist have a disease among them. Seriously. It is called virtue signaling.
They have a basic need to make themselves feel like they are more enlightened than others.
So they constantly spout off all manner of bullshit to convince themselves how awesome they are for being so understanding.
So true. Egotistical self back patting taken to an extreme.
Fortunately we don't have to give a crap what some virtue signaling, emotional exhibitionist
has to say about this.

Being tolerant and understanding is all well and good but my tolerance ends when people assault
innocent others. Seems like a reasonable standard to me.

Another example of the MSM ignoring obviously racist black on white crime!!

The problem with this is obvious. The perp is obviously mentally unstable. He needs psychological help, not prison. Prison will only make him more unstable. He will likely get paroled after a year or two, then do something far worse.

Our dysfunctional society breeds crazy people, generation after generation.
Completely wrong.
The man is far more likely to have been taught hate. An entire system, both educational and cultural have taught this man to hate.
That same system taught him that any and all failures he will have in his life - is due to white people. Who all think they are better than him.
And here is this white kid, in his area... having the audacity to dance on his streets. Mocking them. "look at me, the privileged skinny white kid, I am better than you".
Because that is what he was taught in all facets of his life.

The dysfunction I speak of stems from life in poverty, along with all the other terrible realities that exist in such a life in America. These include illiteracy, illegitimacy, drugs, crime, lack of jobs, lack of healthcare, etc. That’s a lot of pressure for anyone to handle and keep their mental state functioning properly.

How does assaulting a 12 year old fix any of that?
Weird question. Who said assaulting a 12 year old fixes anything?

Last edited:
Another example of the MSM ignoring obviously racist black on white crime!!

The problem with this is obvious. The perp is obviously mentally unstable. He needs psychological help, not prison. Prison will only make him more unstable. He will likely get paroled after a year or two, then do something far worse.

Our dysfunctional society breeds crazy people, generation after generation.
Completely wrong.
The man is far more likely to have been taught hate. An entire system, both educational and cultural have taught this man to hate.
That same system taught him that any and all failures he will have in his life - is due to white people. Who all think they are better than him.
And here is this white kid, in his area... having the audacity to dance on his streets. Mocking them. "look at me, the privileged skinny white kid, I am better than you".
Because that is what he was taught in all facets of his life.

HAha.... yeah... no.
Not much of a come back.

Lots of people are poor, not nearly all of them black, by the way.
But hardly anyone would launch an unprovoked assault on a total stranger, let alone a twelve
year old stranger, by the way, purely because they might be poor (although not so poor
they cannot afford to own a car).

It's very brave of you to find reasons, which may or may not be true, to exculpate someone for their
crime. But people are expected NOT to assault others around them whether well off or not.
That's called living in a civil society though I recognize, thanks partially to folks like you, our society is going
through a period of extreme uncivility,

anyone!
You’re not comprehending mental illness. The effects of our dysfunctional society on the poor vary greatly from individual to individual. That terrible pressure causes some to act up and do stupid things. We then send these people to prison where conditions are even worse, causing even greater mental disorder. Then we parole them to prey on society.

Your not comprehending mental illness. The effects of our dysfunctional society on the poor vary greatly from individual to individual. That terrible pressure causes some to act up and do stupid things. We then send these people to prison where conditions are even worse, causing even greater mental disorder. Then we parole them to prey on society.
A person who would do such a thing seems mentally ill but lots of people do idiotic hurtful things
for the fun of it. Let the courts deal with this lunatic.
This man will be paroled sooner or later anyway (probably sooner) so we will have to deal with
anti social morons, like this miscreant, at some point.

Hopefully mental counseling and treatment is part of his sentence.

Your not comprehending mental illness. The effects of our dysfunctional society on the poor vary greatly from individual to individual. That terrible pressure causes some to act up and do stupid things. We then send these people to prison where conditions are even worse, causing even greater mental disorder. Then we parole them to prey on society.
A person who would do such a thing seems mentally ill but lots of people do idiotic hurtful things
This man will be paroled sooner or later anyway (probably sooner) so we will have to deal with

The problem is much bigger. Our society breeds these mentally defective people. It’s a viscous circle that our elite don’t care to fix. Possibly because they want it this way.

The problem is much bigger. Our society breeds these mentally defective people. It’s a viscous circle that our elite don’t care to fix. Possibly because they want it this way.
I remember when state mental institutions in California were just closed down.
A shameful legacy of Ronald Reagan's.

Forum List

Back