Man who sucker punches 12 year old boy gets 7 years

Well then I guess the Black man who punched the 12 year old is justified

In his mind that is excatly right.
He is, essentially, repeating the very post I made that he disagreed with - that everything blacks do that is wrong is because of non black people.

You can address what I said or make up strawmen. It's clear which you will choose as no one addressed my actual point.

The man is far more likely to have been taught hate. An entire system, both educational and cultural have taught this man to hate.
That same system taught him that any and all failures he will have in his life - is due to white people. Who all think they are better than him.
And here is this white kid, in his area... having the audacity to dance on his streets. Mocking them. "look at me, the privileged skinny white kid, I am better than you".
Because that is what he was taught in all facets of his life.
Are you a Caucasian?

The man is far more likely to have been taught hate. An entire system, both educational and cultural have taught this man to hate.
That same system taught him that any and all failures he will have in his life - is due to white people. Who all think they are better than him.
And here is this white kid, in his area... having the audacity to dance on his streets. Mocking them. "look at me, the privileged skinny white kid, I am better than you".
Are you a Caucasian?

Notice this man didn't jump out of his car and punch an adult male in the face.

Are you a Caucasian?

I'm not sure I understand the relevance of your remark.

Are you a Caucasian?

The man is a coward to begin with.

Are you a Caucasian?

The man is a coward to begin with.
Pretty sure that goes without saying.

he should get the death penalty, folks!

If its true that the guy gave himself up and took ownership of the wrong doing, that right there I am guessing is what saved him from getting a worse punishment compared to what he was given.

God bless you and his victim always!!!

Holly

If its true that the guy gave himself up and took ownership of the wrong doing, that right there I am guessing is what saved him from getting a worse punishment compared to what he was given.

Holly
Seven year prison sentence is absurd, but further proof that our justice system is a failure and terribly biased. No rich person would have seen prison time.

Holly
Seven year prison sentence is absurd, but further proof that our justice system is a failure and terribly biased. No rich person would have seen prison time.

I don't think the sentence is too much.. The Perp was probably abused as a boy.. Maybe his father punched him in the face.

No, but many Americans ignorantly think as you do.

The dysfunction I speak of stems from life in poverty, along with all the other terrible realities that exist in such a life in America. These include illiteracy, illegitimacy, drugs, crime, lack of jobs, lack of healthcare, etc. That’s a lot of pressure for anyone to handle and keep their mental state functioning properly.
Lots of people are poor, not nearly all of them black, by the way.
But hardly anyone would launch an unprovoked assault on a total stranger, let alone a twelve
year old stranger, by the way, purely because they might be poor (although not so poor
they cannot afford to own a car).

It's very brave of you to find reasons, which may or may not be true, to exculpate someone for their
crime. But people are expected NOT to assault others around them whether well off or not.
That's called living in a civil society though I recognize, thanks partially to folks like you, our society is going
through a period of extreme uncivility,

Attacking a twelve year old boy does not make illiteracy, poverty, lack of healthcare, etc. go away.
I don't know what motivated you to make this defense of lawlessness, but you aren't helping
anyone!
You’re not comprehending mental illness. The effects of our dysfunctional society on the poor vary greatly from individual to individual. That terrible pressure causes some to act up and do stupid things. We then send these people to prison where conditions are even worse, causing even greater mental disorder. Then we parole them to prey on society.
We don't have a dysfunctional society. We have a segment of the population that has a dysfunctional culture that is self destructive; created by white liberal social programs and constant excuse making by same. This will never end until virtue signaling liberals stop excusing everything they do and stop passing them in schools regardless of how poorly they are performing - thereby setting them up for guaranteed failure.

Last edited:
Are you a Caucasian?
Are you a fan of long walks? Cause... that has about as much relevance.

Holly
Assuming a rich person would get out of his car, walk up to a total stranger, who is only 12 years old, and blind punch him and run back to his car.
I won't make that assumption because it is stupid and asinine.

I don't think anyone believes a seven year sentence will result in seven years in jail.
And you and I don't know anything about this guy's background and what considerations went
into this sentence.

Furthermore I can't imagine a rich person pulling his Porsche or Cadillac Escalade over so he could run
over and sucker punch a twelve year old. Look how absurd your response is.

I've seen you post sensible posts. This isn't one of them.
True enough, due to the Golden Rule (those with the gold rule), rich people are given slack in sentencing
but you just don't see the wealthy committing idiotic crimes like this either.
So that point is really moot anyway. Try again. Try harder.

No, but many Americans ignorantly think as you do.

The dysfunction I speak of stems from life in poverty, along with all the other terrible realities that exist in such a life in America. These include illiteracy, illegitimacy, drugs, crime, lack of jobs, lack of healthcare, etc. That’s a lot of pressure for anyone to handle and keep their mental state functioning properly.
Lots of people are poor, not nearly all of them black, by the way.
But hardly anyone would launch an unprovoked assault on a total stranger, let alone a twelve
year old stranger, by the way, purely because they might be poor (although not so poor
they cannot afford to own a car).

It's very brave of you to find reasons, which may or may not be true, to exculpate someone for their
crime. But people are expected NOT to assault others around them whether well off or not.
That's called living in a civil society though I recognize, thanks partially to folks like you, our society is going
through a period of extreme uncivility,

Attacking a twelve year old boy does not make illiteracy, poverty, lack of healthcare, etc. go away.
I don't know what motivated you to make this defense of lawlessness, but you aren't helping
anyone!
You’re not comprehending mental illness. The effects of our dysfunctional society on the poor vary greatly from individual to individual. That terrible pressure causes some to act up and do stupid things. We then send these people to prison where conditions are even worse, causing even greater mental disorder. Then we parole them to prey on society.
We don't have a dysfunctional society. We have a segment of the population that has a dysfunctional culture that is self destructive; created by white liberal social programs and constant excuse making by same. This will never end until virtue signaling liberals stop excusing everything they do and stop passing them in schools regardless of how poorly they are performing - thereby setting them up for guaranteed failure.

Oh please .. Blaming Democrats is lame.

I don't think anyone believes a seven year sentence will result in seven years in jail.
And you and I don't know anything about this guy's background and what considerations went
into this sentence.

Furthermore I can't imagine a rich person pulling his Porsche or Cadillac Escalade over so he could run
over and sucker punch a twelve year old. Look how absurd your response is.

I've seen you post sensible posts. This isn't one of them.
True enough, due to the Golden Rule (those with the gold rule), rich people are given slack in sentencing
but you just don't see the wealthy committing idiotic crimes like this either.
So that point is really moot anyway. Try again. Try harder.
If you think justice is blind and the rich receive the same treatment as the poor in our justice system, you’re uninformed.

Holly

I don't think the sentence is too much.. The Perp was probably abused as a boy.. Maybe his father punched him in the face.
Yeah that seven years in prison should fix him.

Forum List

Back