Man who sparked Trump security scare held "Republicans against Trump" sign. Is a registered GOP'er

Who knew..., so far the dems have sent out two wackos to kill Trump, and in the same manner.

What a buncha freaks.

How could someone have a gun at a Trump rally, they are gun-free zones. Anti 2nd amendment.

Trump and his followers need a safe space. One where they are free to beat other people without fear of someone exercising their 2nd amendment rights.

What does Trump rallies being gun free zones have to do with the 2nd Amendment?

How could someone have a gun at a Trump rally, they are gun-free zones. Anti 2nd amendment.

Trump and his followers need a safe space. One where they are free to beat other people without fear of someone exercising their 2nd amendment rights.

Because some people would see it as an infringement on the 2nd Amendment and limiting your right to bear arms.

Because some people would see it as an infringement on the 2nd Amendment and limiting your right to bear arms.

Ah, you don't know how the Constitution works. I'll explain it to you. The Constitution limits the power of the Federal government to infringe on your right to bear arms. That's it. It doesn't give you the right to take guns onto someone else's private property or into their events. The Federal government has zero to do with your not being able to take guns into a Trump event. So it has nothing to do with the second amendment. See how that works?

So seriously, you thought that the Constitution was a power of the Federal government to go out and stream roll other people on your behalf so you can say whataver you want to other citizens and suffer no consequence? It's not a limit on Federal power? You thought that if your employer fires you for giving away their secrets or criticizing them on the Internet, it was a violation of your first amendment rights? Liberals are strange little people.

So again, what does the 2nd amendment have to do with this?

Ah, you don't know how the Constitution works. I'll explain it to you. The Constitution limits the power of the Federal government to infringe on your right to bear arms. That's it. It doesn't give you the right to take guns onto someone else's private property or into their events. The Federal government has zero to do with your not being able to take guns into a Trump event. So it has nothing to do with the second amendment. See how that works?

So seriously, you thought that the Constitution was a power of the Federal government to go out and stream roll other people on your behalf so you can say whataver you want to other citizens and suffer no consequence? It's not a limit on Federal power? You thought that if your employer fires you for giving away their secrets or criticizing them on the Internet, it was a violation of your first amendment rights? Liberals are strange little people.

I don't see what that has to do with me. I said "some people".

For your information, there was another thread where someone was arguing that background checks are a violation of the 2nd Amendment.

And furthermore, Trump was arguing that nightclub customers, where drinking is allowed, should bring guns (in relation to the gay club shooting in Florida).

For your information, there was another thread where someone was arguing that background checks are a violation of the 2nd Amendment.

And furthermore, Trump was arguing that nightclub customers, where drinking is allowed, should bring guns (in relation to the gay club shooting in Florida).

Spin all you want, you're a liberal who thinks you have Republicans in a hypocrisy when you don't. Government should not infringe on our rights. The Constitution does not give you the right to infringe on the rights of other citizens, it only gives you the right to stop government from infringing on yours.

And it's a stupid children's game. Obviously Presidential candidates aren't going to have guns in their private events other than their security and it's only a children's game you think that's a double standard.

Hillary wants to do away with our right to protect ourselves, but she's protected by guns herself. Now that is a double standard. Trump never said citizens should be able to bring guns to your private property without your approval. Hillary thinks you should not have guns on your property with your approval

Spin all you want, you're a liberal who thinks you have Republicans in a hypocrisy when you don't. Government should not infringe on our rights. The Constitution does not give you the right to infringe on the rights of other citizens, it only gives you the right to stop government from infringing on yours.

And it's a stupid children's game. Obviously Presidential candidates aren't going to have guns in their private events other than their security and it's only a children's game you think that's a double standard.

Hillary wants to do away with our right to protect ourselves, but she's protected by guns herself. Now that is a double standard. Trump never said citizens should be able to bring guns to your private property without your approval. Hillary thinks you should not have guns on your property with your approval
I never said I didn't agree with what you said, you didn't read my post.

And I don't think I have Republicans "in a hypocrisy". I was just pointing out what was stated on this forum.

Here is the thread for your information:

Hillary Clinton Traitor in Chief

Although I'm not even sure most of the "right-wing" people on here are really Republicans, in the sense that there is way too much trolling and populism involved.

Anyway, here's an update on Austyn Crites:

Fox News wrongly links Republican anti-Trump protester to voter fraud

Forum List

Back