Man who sparked Trump security scare held "Republicans against Trump" sign. Is a registered GOP'er

Breaking news:

"The man whose protest saw Donald Trump rushed off the stage by Secret Service agents has said the Republican nominee’s supporters turned on him when he held up a sign reading: “Republicans against Trump”.

The man, who identified himself as Austyn Crites from Reno, told the Guardian he was holding the sign at a rally when Trump supporters wrestled him to the ground.

The 33-year-old – who says he has been a registered Republican for about six years – said he was kicked, punched and choked, and feared for his life when the crowd turned on him at the gathering in Reno, Nevada."
Trump protester: I was beaten for holding a 'Republicans against Trump' sign

so what he is a declared hillary supporter
And a registered Republican with no gun .

paid birddog of the hillary campaign

Breaking news:

"The man whose protest saw Donald Trump rushed off the stage by Secret Service agents has said the Republican nominee’s supporters turned on him when he held up a sign reading: “Republicans against Trump”.

The man, who identified himself as Austyn Crites from Reno, told the Guardian he was holding the sign at a rally when Trump supporters wrestled him to the ground.

The 33-year-old – who says he has been a registered Republican for about six years – said he was kicked, punched and choked, and feared for his life when the crowd turned on him at the gathering in Reno, Nevada."
Cough bullshit Cough. He is a cuckold Hillary supporter and that was quite obvious before he removed his FB page. :)

Breaking news:

Cough bullshit Cough. He is a cuckold Hillary supporter and that was quite obvious before he removed his FB page. :)
Yep. I saw his FB page before it disappeared:

IMG_1638.JPG

Why is it "breaking news" to the left that a guy who held up a sign "republicans against Trump" is a registered republican?

The problem for the low information left is that when you are thoroughly ignorant in the true sense of the word everything seems like "breaking news".

Breaking news:

Democrats all over the board say they are Republicans. Fricking Jake, Huggy and Oreo claim to be Republicans

How could someone have a gun at a Trump rally, they are gun-free zones. Anti 2nd amendment.

Trump and his followers need a safe space. One where they are free to beat other people without fear of someone exercising their 2nd amendment rights.

Breaking news:

Sensible people who oppose Trump ARE voting for Hillary this year. It doesn't make him a Democrat plant.

Breaking news:

Sensible people who oppose Trump ARE voting for Hillary this year. It doesn't make him a Democrat plant.
Sureeeeeee! The fact he has set up multiple shell companies with ties to the CIA and the Clinton machine doesn't mean he's a Clinton plant at all!

Breaking news:

Sureeeeeee! The fact he has set up multiple shell companies with ties to the CIA and the Clinton machine doesn't mean he's a Clinton plant at all!
Oh that's bullshit! Dear Jesus, I hope someone is looking out for your affairs because you are about the most gullible man I can think of.

Interesting character. His company has been in existence for around a year and a half, is supposedly an aerospace company but has no employee's, and no observed source of income. He has no products, no contracts, and my friends in the industry have never heard of him.

Were you there?

Nope. I first heard about the incident here on the forum. Then I did some quick research.

Breaking news:

Oh that's bullshit! Dear Jesus, I hope someone is looking out for your affairs because you are about the most gullible man I can think of.
Already been proven dear. I actually posted a thread about it. Its probably on the first 2 or 3 pages was just posted this morning.

Take a KKK sign to a BLM rally and get back to us, Sparky.

Watch what happens when Black Lives Matter group, counter-protesters meet in Dallas
DALLAS — Cameras recorded a special moment on the streets of Dallas on Sunday.
According to CNN, during a Black Lives Matter protest a counter-protest started across the street.

The video shows the groups protesting separately, but then something special happens.

A leader from each group meets in the middle. The groups then decide to cross the street and join forces. As they do they can be seen exchanging hugs and greeting each other with phrases of hope.

“It’s time for us to stop this today,” one protester says. “No more walls.”

Another protesters says, “Today we’re going to show the rest of the country how we came together.”

The protesters, along with a police officer, form a circle to pray for the city of Dallas before heading home.

Thank you so much for that video.

I so wish our whole nation could do that.

Already been proven dear. I actually posted a thread about it. Its probably on the first 2 or 3 pages was just posted this morning.
Yes, and it has already been shown that the guy ordered some books, which is the only reason he was mentioned in Wikileaks and there is NO connection to the "Clinton Machine."

Yes, and it has already been shown that the guy ordered some books, which is the only reason he was mentioned in Wikileaks and there is NO connection to the "Clinton Machine."
mmk darling. His shell companies with no employees,no visible income etc don't worry you eh....Like I said go look at the thread I posted. He has ties to a CIA linked person etc.

mmk darling. His shell companies with no employees,no visible income etc don't worry you eh....Like I said go look at the thread I posted. He has ties to a CIA linked person etc.
I couldn't find said thread. I gave it two minutes, all I'm wasting on probable rubbish.
What do his business dealings have to do with anything anyway? You saying the CIA is "cheating" to get Hillary elected? OMG.

Forum List

Back