Man Loses It Online Because Grand Rapids Law Enforcement Stood With Trump

As long as aspects of that January6 Jackassery are being discussed here today, well, here is this news item from The Hill about John Eastman vis-a-vis the recent ruling to disbar him from practicing law in California over his actions to promote the fraudulent Electors scheme:

"While his case is under appeal, Eastman is suspended from practicing law in California.
He also said he has been subpoenaed as part of a civil suit brought by a group of Capitol Police officers against former President Trump. The officers claim Trump is responsible for Jan. 6, and hope to elicit financial penalties for the violence they suffered in the riots.

“I just got a subpoena served on us last week by the Capitol Police officers seeking everything, all of my communications with the president and anybody else,” he said. “They’ve completely blown through attorney-client privilege.”

Yeah, I think perhaps police overall lean towards the talk-tough absolutism that Don Trump stump-speeches about.

But, would those police be as likely to support him if they re-freshened their views after watching Don Trump's supporters savagely beat the crap out those uniformed police on January 6th?

And watch it knowing full well that Don Trump....who set the attack in motion....was sitting on his kiester just a couple miles away watching it on the telly and doing zero to mitigate the violence, or discourage the attacks on the police. As the Commander in Chief for the United States of America.....he sat on his fat butt. And watched and cheered.

For three hours he watched our uniformed police be savaged by his supporters. And at the end of the violence he told the attackers that: "We love you; you're very special,"

I struggle to understand that dichotomy.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Ummm?
Poster 'talksalot'....you may wanna re-think that coupling.
Trust me, it makes you ---or rather, your avatar ---- look rather uninformed.

Notably ....and in the event you simply did not know.....well, Don Trump too had a formal complaint filed against him for sexual assault. And a court of law and unanimous jury decisions.....found he was responsible for sexually assaulting E.Jean Caroll, which led.....with other nuances ....to something like a $60 million judgment against him.

I think that is distinction that makes a difference vis-a-vis Tara Reade.
---------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------
This is your opinion and those officers that deal more with lower elements of society have an opinion different than yours. We are all allowed to have opinions and none of them have to agree. Their experiences give them a different view, right , wrong or indifferent. I don’t give your opinion much weight as yours is highly biased and based mostly here say.

Woo! Big city, in my book. Hope you are in the burbs, instead of up amongst it.

Why do you hope he's in the burbs? Got something against the city? I'm sure it's very blue, you should approve, no?

Why do you hope he's in the burbs? Got something against the city? I'm sure it's very blue, you should approve, no?
The city it’s self is relatively blue, but the greater Grand Rapids and western Michigan in general is a well known GOP stronghold

I have never liked cities. After observing for years, I am not sure they are managable or fit places to live, after the first 70,000 people and maybe not before. I avoid them when possible and nobody pays me to go to them, anymore, so I try to not even stop in one, when traveling.

I have never liked cities. After observing for years, I am not sure they are managable or fit places to live, after the first 70,000 people and maybe not before. I avoid them when possible and nobody pays me to go to them, anymore, so I try to not even stop in one, when traveling.

You should love them, they epitomize everything you say you support.

I don’t give your opinion much weight as yours is...... mostly here say.
------------------------------------------------------------

I think the poster georgio means 'hearsay'? Or, could it be heresy?

But, if either is what he intends I would respectfully demur.

Most especially over this messaging by Don Trump that he will pardon J6 convicted criminals. I have heard it, and watched video clips of his speeches.

And would also demur that he suggests it is 'hearsay' (or heresy?) that J6 criminals did NOT assault, strike, spray, stomp, and drag....uniformed officers of the Capitol Police and the DC Metropolitan Police.

I saw it with my own eyes as it was happening that tragic afternoon. And I have seen it multiple times on the telly since......during Don Trump second impeachment trial, and during the J6 Select Committee hearings, and in any number of TV specials focusing on that violent and tragic day for America.

You should love them, they epitomize everything you say you support.
Apparently not, although, they don't favor DJT, so do have that going for them.

Forum List

Back