Man Loses It Online Because Grand Rapids Law Enforcement Stood With Trump

Quite true, but I suspected he was, as I could not figure another reason it would affect him so viscerally. I don't like trump either, but that guy was indeed unhinged, and it was in relation to not only Trump, but the Grand Rapid law enforcement. But, in this day and age, you could be absolutely correct.

Actually his reaction is very similar to how I see alot of the board leftists with their TDS.......

He seems like a totally stable person.

I don't know where this guy has been, but fraternal police organizations have been endorsing politicians for as long as I can remember. In fact, he rants that it's "entirely unethical and PROBABLY illegal" so he doesn't even know. I truly don't understand why some people out there get so worked up over this stuff. Sometimes things irritate you enough to want to blow off steam, but evoking a stroke is not the best method. Plus, you just look insane.

His name's Karen and he'd like to speak to the manager about this!

What a loon! He looks like a nut, spit flying everywhere, crying like a little baby, that is pretty funny.

I don't know where this guy has been, but fraternal police organizations have been endorsing politicians for as long as I can remember. In fact, he rants that it's "entirely unethical and PROBABLY illegal" so he doesn't even know. I truly don't understand why some people out there get so worked up over this stuff. Sometimes things irritate you enough to want to blow off steam, but evoking a stroke is not the best method. Plus, you just look insane.

Meh. It's certainly not the worst case of TDS I've ever seen.

The TDS afflicted morons here at USMB put him to shame.

Hilarious. I've seen similar videos (of the magaturd persuasion) that look exactly like this guy's rant. How dare our elected officials individually support who they want to support politically, and not take into full consideration of my snowflake feelings about it?!? DEEP STATE! :rolleyes:

I can't see any difference between our country's left/right political extremists anymore. :dunno:

No. Labor unions are not paid with our tax dollars.
8lhohh.jpg

Typical modern Marxist, has no clue how the world really works.

There's that famous Dem tolerance. I'm going to guess he has zero to say about the congressional investigation into the Biden's bribes, money laundering and tax evasion.

No. Labor unions are not paid with our tax dollars.

Well we all know that's a lie. When commiecrats like xiden says only unions can preform work on govt contracts. are they paid with monopoly money? The taxpayers are paying much more than necessary just so you commies can push money their way.

All we want is accountability for police.

I think that some police are too short sighted to see that accountability to the public actually makes their lives and jobs easier.

When trust is broken with police, it’s far more dangerous for everyone.

The problem is more with the propagandist than the police. Bad police are few and far between, but reality is not good for the propagandist pocketbook. The folks at BLM extorted 10s of millions from corporate America, how'd that turn out?

Forum List

Back