Man Loses It Online Because Grand Rapids Law Enforcement Stood With Trump

Yeah, I think perhaps police overall lean towards the talk-tough absolutism that Don Trump stump-speeches about.

But, would those police be as likely to support him if they re-freshened their views after watching Don Trump's supporters savagely beat the crap out those uniformed police on January 6th?

And watch it knowing full well that Don Trump....who set the attack in motion....was sitting on his kiester just a couple miles away watching it on the telly and doing zero to mitigate the violence, or discourage the attacks on the police. As the Commander in Chief for the United States of America.....he sat on his fat butt. And watched and cheered.

For three hours he watched our uniformed police be savaged by his supporters. And at the end of the violence he told the attackers that: "We love you; you're very special,"

I struggle to understand that dichotomy.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Ummm?
Poster 'talksalot'....you may wanna re-think that coupling.
Trust me, it makes you ---or rather, your avatar ---- look rather uninformed.

Notably ....and in the event you simply did not know.....well, Don Trump too had a formal complaint filed against him for sexual assault. And a court of law and unanimous jury decisions.....found he was responsible for sexually assaulting E.Jean Caroll, which led.....with other nuances ....to something like a $60 million judgment against him.

I think that is distinction that makes a difference vis-a-vis Tara Reade.
---------------------------------------------------

----------------------------------------
I guess instead they'll vote for the party that backed leftwing mobs that killed looted and burned in the summer of 2020 and injured over 2000 cops instead eh .. the 2 hrs of brief violence at the Capital is nothing compared to the months of violence committed by the left that year .

He seems like a totally stable person.

I don't know where this guy has been, but fraternal police organizations have been endorsing politicians for as long as I can remember. In fact, he rants that it's "entirely unethical and PROBABLY illegal" so he doesn't even know. I truly don't understand why some people out there get so worked up over this stuff. Sometimes things irritate you enough to want to blow off steam, but evoking a stroke is not the best method. Plus, you just look insane.

But but, TDS isn't real. I suspect he's a relative of Dragon Lady's.

Last edited:

I don't know where this guy has been, but fraternal police organizations have been endorsing politicians for as long as I can remember. In fact, he rants that it's "entirely unethical and PROBABLY illegal" so he doesn't even know. I truly don't understand why some people out there get so worked up over this stuff. Sometimes things irritate you enough to want to blow off steam, but evoking a stroke is not the best method. Plus, you just look insane.

I’ve yet to see or hear of an anti Trumper who was sane.

They should not be partisan. They should stay out of politics. They should exist for the sole purpose of improving officer standard of living.

And all Americans want is for their kids to be taught, Math, Science , Language and History but teachers unions are largely political and its not exactly a secret which way they lean.
maybe teachers should also stay out of politics and keep political indoctrinatriion out of schools and teach kids the basic skills they need and the unions should focus on pay and benefits for teachers. Nothing else. Yes, that should be their sole purpose

I guess instead they'll vote for the party that backed leftwing mobs that killed looted and burned in the summer of 2020 and injured over 2000 cops instead eh .. the 2 hrs of brief violence at the Capital is nothing compared to the months of violence committed by the left that year .

That's a tad histrionic. And more than a tad 'Whataboutism' in an attempt to wrongly frame Two very different circumstances and facts.

One, a broad societal recoiling against police brutality perpetrated against minorities....and participated in by 20+ million American citizens, who demonstrated earnestly, sincerely, and peacefully. Albeit, some of their demonstrations were marred by small elements of vandals, petty hoodlums, and kids letting off steam after the spring Covid lockdowns. That violence served to blemish the overall societal effort to spark change in policing and social equity.

And all of that was in stark contrast to the narrowly partisan and intentionally violent attempt by a few thousand to steal the 2020 election from the rightful winner, Joe Biden.

Apples to Oranges.

That's a tad histrionic. And more than a tad 'Whataboutism' in an attempt to wrongly frame Two very different circumstances and facts.

One, a broad societal recoiling against police brutality perpetrated against minorities....and participated in by 20+ million American citizens, who demonstrated earnestly, sincerely, and peacefully. Albeit, some of their demonstrations were marred by small elements of vandals, petty hoodlums, and kids letting off steam after the spring Covid lockdowns. That violence served to blemish the overall societal effort to spark change in policing and social equity.

And all of that was in stark contrast to the narrowly partisan and intentionally violent attempt by a few thousand to steal the 2020 election from the rightful winner, Joe Biden.

Apples to Oranges.
your vile party members will be out in the streets burning looting and murdering again if the election doesnt go the way they want it to go . and dem leaders will support them .. AGAIN .

No democrat supported any of that behavior.

But your orange God is promising to pardon his violent cult.

Join us in reality.

your vile party members will be out in the streets burning looting and murdering again if the election doesnt go the way they want it to go . and dem leaders will support them .. AGAIN .
Not one of those protests had anything to do with democrats. Not one Biden hat or sign.

You sound like a total moron.

Not one of those protests had anything to do with democrats. Not one Biden hat or sign.

You sound like a total moron.
so dem leaders didn't express support for the their Marxist shock troops .. and local dem leaders didn't tell cops to stand down during the violence .. and Dems didn't support bailing out said rioters eh commie ?

Cops tend to be stupid.

so dem leaders didn't express support for the their Marxist shock troops .. and local dem leaders didn't tell cops to stand down during the violence .. and Dems didn't support bailing out said rioters eh commie ?
Dems did all this?

Lol. 🤡

Forum List

Back