Man Loses It Online Because Grand Rapids Law Enforcement Stood With Trump

The problem is more with the propagandist than the police. Bad police are few and far between, but reality is not good for the propagandist pocketbook. The folks at BLM extorted 10s of millions from corporate America, how'd that turn out?

Bad cops are more common than you think and the “good cops” help cover up for the bad cops.

Yeah, that's what the propagandist say, and you obviously bit, hook, line and sinker.

You’re the one who bought the propaganda. No amount of evidence will change your mind.

Just look at the DoJ report on the minneapolis police and their contempt for civil rights.

"probably illegal". It's probably illegal to show support for a politician? I think pretty much every organization has at some point. I'd like to know where he is getting his facts from.

Considering trump constantly shows he supports police officers wouldn't you expect them to support him?

Luckily though he is just one person out of over eight billion people in the world. If you don't like trump that's fine, but at least say so in a rational and sane manner where you present your specific and sound reasons. Insane rantings about Biden or trump just means I have no interest in what you have to say because you're being irrational.

Even after moderating this site?

TDS is a serious affliction

The lies they've propagated about Trump are dangerous, they've convinced these loons that he's really a threat to them, when the ones propagating the lies are the real threats. The left and their 'media' are responsible for people like this, along with groups like BLM and antifa, and the general disrupted state of our nation today. I hope like hell they pay for it someday.

Could be sealybobo he is a far left racist nut job.
Way too many cops and former cops are MAGA Republicans today. With their cush pensions they don't realize what they are doing. They want to tear down the system and don't realize if that happens, their government pensions will go bye bye too.

Cops remind me of the white dudes at the Ford plant my dad worked at. They could afford to be Republicans they had a huge pension to look forward to. Little did they know they almost lost their pensions like GM did when Bush bankrupted the country.

Way too many cops and former cops are MAGA Republicans today. With their cush pensions they don't realize what they are doing. They want to tear down the system and don't realize if that happens, their government pensions will go bye bye too.

Cops remind me of the white dudes at the Ford plant my dad worked at. They could afford to be Republicans they had a huge pension to look forward to. Little did they know they almost lost their pensions like GM did when Bush bankrupted the country.

So the DA's refusing to prosecute criminals or lowering requested charges and the judges giving out minimal bail, and the politicians passing "reform" laws that gut the justice system are trying to "build up the system"?

What a fucking tard you are.

So the DA's refusing to prosecute criminals or lowering requested charges and the judges giving out minimal bail, and the politicians passing "reform" laws that gut the justice system are trying to "build up the system"?

What a fucking tard you are.

I get why cops are Republicans. They deal with the worst people in our society. I get it.

I get why cops are Republicans. They deal with the worst people in our society. I get it.

But you don't seem to get why the real problem is with the Dems in the DA's offices and the legislatures, and the Governor's mansions, and the City Halls.

Plenty of Cops are Dems, but old school dems, not SJW cucks like you.

But you don't seem to get why the real problem is with the Dems in the DA's offices and the legislatures, and the Governor's mansions, and the City Halls.

Plenty of Cops are Dems, but old school dems, not SJW cucks like you.
Nah you're just making it political. Except, I would agree with you a lot of the murderers we lock away for life should be put down and a lot of people we let out should stay in jail for life.

It's a good issue for you guys because it's hard to defend criminals. But ultimately, and I don't get it either, some murderers who plotted to murder someone else, or rapists, for some fucking reason, and I hate it too, we let these mother fuckers out some day. On this I'm conservative.

Still not gonna vote for Republicans because of this.

Remember, we can get them to cop a plea and give them 10 years, or with our weak evidence, go to trial and possibly lose. Which also costs more. So chances are, it's cons making these decisions too. Con DA's like Rudy. Because they need evidence.

Next you will blame liberal juries.

He seems like a totally stable person.

I don't know where this guy has been, but fraternal police organizations have been endorsing politicians for as long as I can remember. In fact, he rants that it's "entirely unethical and PROBABLY illegal" so he doesn't even know. I truly don't understand why some people out there get so worked up over this stuff. Sometimes things irritate you enough to want to blow off steam, but evoking a stroke is not the best method. Plus, you just look insane.

TDS is a terrible disease with no cure

Forum List

Back