Should Women be Allowed to Vote?

I think you are self manipulating….I’m pretty sure Trump is far from woke…He’s fully aware that white folks built, fund and run this nation…he knows that white folks must stay in total command of this nation or it will turn to dark shit like every other dark city in the nation.
I didn't say Trump was woke and the racist white nationalism you espouse is irrelevant.

The symbolism I see in the meme is a bunch of Republicans degenerating the rule of law to fascilitate their reelection chances or to be a VP pick.

In vernacular they are Trump's bitches because of a voter base who gives him that power.

Well, to answer your question, since women are the majority of the nation, more women are graduating College than men, and women are most often the ones doing family budgeting...a better question to ask is "Why do men get to vote?"

Added to which, look what a mess the men have made of EVERYTHING!!!

I think you are self manipulating….I’m pretty sure Trump is far from woke…He’s fully aware that white folks built, fund and run this nation…he knows that white folks must stay in total command of this nation or it will turn to dark shit like every other dark city in the nation.
Woke? He's not even awake most of the day.

Exactly. If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

If you don't mind, I would like to add an item to your list
--Need to remove the stick from their ass and learn to recognize a silly joke when they see one.

I laugh more than any adult I know--probably a byproduct of hanging out with kids and sharing their joy. You know who's almost never funny? Liberal men, and their thoughts on women.

Well, to answer your question, since women are the majority of the nation, more women are graduating College than men, and women are most often the ones doing family budgeting...a better question to ask is "Why do men get to vote?"

Women are too prone to vote emotionally rather than logically and rationally. Witness the sea of women wearing costumes that look like lady parts because...idk....Trump or something.

I know that most MAGA posters on this site were probably alive when laws were passed that allowed women to vote. That's why they would vote for this guy.

Making America great again - when women and minorities knew their place!

That question was settled with the ratification of the 19th Amendment in 1920. Anyone thinking that women shouldn't have the right to vote, needs to invent a time machine and travel back to the 19th century where he will be happy.

Women are too prone to vote emotionally rather than logically and rationally. Witness the sea of women wearing costumes that look like lady parts because...idk....Trump or something.

Well that's completely false. But thank you for proving you're not a woman.

The best countries in the world have women as leaders. The countries with the best outcomes in the covid pandemic, all had women leaders.

What most laughable is you vote for an emotional toddler, who bases all of his decisions on emotion, rather than on information, logic, or good advice. That's why Trump has had 7 bankruptcies, and hundreds of business failures. He operates ENTIRELY on emotion.

Well that's completely false. But thank you for proving you're not a woman.

The best countries in the world have women as leaders. The countries with the best outcomes in the covid pandemic, all had women leaders.

What most laughable is you vote for an emotional toddler, who bases all of his decisions on emotion, rather than on information, logic, or good advice. That's why Trump has had 7 bankruptcies, and hundreds of business failures. He operates ENTIRELY on emotion.
You depend on the Fiat Currencies for that power. The temptation of freebies has infected the West, and it is past the mature stage now as we are in decline. Learn how to stop and temper those desires of utopia that is not attainable at this point. We will become more and more primal negating all of those gains.

The problem for you is that your idea of the "right trajectory" would take the USA backwards, not forward.
Meanwhile your ideologies destroy and build nothing but disgusting, dangerous, divided, dependent shitholes all across America.
Seattle
Portland
Los Angeles
Albuquerque
Minneapolis
St Louis
Baltimore
Chicago
Indianapolis
Philadelphia
Milwaukee
New York

Meanwhile your ideologies destroy and build nothing but disgusting, dangerous, divided, dependent shitholes all across America.
Seattle
Portland
Los Angeles
Albuquerque
Minneapolis
St Louis
Baltimore
Chicago
Indianapolis
Philadelphia
Milwaukee
New York

I love how you characterize your own nation as a "shithole nation". 80% of Americans live in "shithole cities". Do you even live in the USA? All you ever do is whine and complain about how terrible conditions are where you live.

You are the most whiny, miserably unhappy poster on this board. Your whole attitude is why you're a Broke Loser".

I love how you characterize your own nation as a "shithole nation". 80% of Americans live in "shithole cities". Do you even live in the USA? All you ever do is whine and complain about how terrible conditions are where you live.

You are the most whiny, miserably unhappy poster on this board. Your whole attitude is why you're a Broke Loser".
All core Americans with standards and expectations share my position…all twisted whackos hate standards and expectations, they share yours.
The degradation here is easy to see, the cause is even easier to identify….Leftist ideology lies at the root of EVERY problem in America, this isn’t even debatable.

Let's see a show of hands here for the volunteer that's willing to be the one to tell American women that their right to vote has been cancelled.

Mostly women, thank goodness!

Forum List

Back