man gets arested for burning police station during george floyd protest

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013
A handful of far right people were found to have infiltrated the BLM protests to cause violence and trouble.

This one is a boogaloo boi.

I hope he spends some time in prison for his crimes.

A handful of far right people were found to have infiltrated the BLM protests to cause violence and trouble.

MPRnews????? really?

White boy made em do it......lllmmaaoo

Good, and they busted him. But that doesn't mean that all of the rioters protesting for George Floyd were in the boobaloos or in any way "right wing".

I've seen the pictures of the looting, how many do you think were Biden supporters?
Not many since looters don't vote just like rightist don't riot.

Remember the one all in black with the umbrella breaking the windows of a fast food restaurant the first big protest?

Good, and they busted him. But that doesn't mean that all of the rioters protesting for George Floyd were in the boobaloos or in any way "right wing".

I've seen the pictures of the looting, how many do you think were Biden supporters?
True, not all the protesters were boogaloo boys. And not all the protests were violent....in fact over 90% were peaceful.

Not many since looters don't vote just like rightist don't riot.

The person you replied to only read the title of the thread. They didn't even read my OP.

As I stated in the OP, a HANDFUL of far right.

I never said that all of those at the BLM protests who were violent were far right.

The best thing to do with that poster and ones like it is what I do, just scroll right by without reading it.

True, not all the protesters were boogaloo boys. And not all the protests were violent....in fact over 90% were peaceful.

Exactly.

I wish people would stop the lies.

I never said in my OP that all the violence was from the far right.

The protests were 97% peaceful.

^
FAKE NEWS ALERT!!!

This is still on BLM.

Nobody has claimed they were. What happened is what this criminal just pled guilty to. They invited the protestors to violence they might not have resorted to without encouragement.

Forum List

Back