New York lawyer Urooj Rahman gets only 15 months in prison for firebombing a police car during the George Floyd riots

I think old Uroog got off way too easy. She was trying to kill or maim random police officers. She destroyed the people's property. She encouraged others to do the same. She should receive the same punishment that she was trying to inflict on those police. And her momma should get a year for hanging that handle on her.

Sure it was, in a commie city in a commie state. Of course it had to be Republicans.
Thats just stupid. What city do you think doesn't have Republicans/rightwingers?

I have a friend that ran a precinct here in NYC and they are far more racist and rightwing-y than the general population.

Thats just stupid. What city do you think doesn't have Republicans/rightwingers?

I have a friend that ran a precinct here in NYC and they are far more racist and rightwing-y than the general population.

And just where is your evidence that the police department is Republican? You leftist make up so much shit but never think for a moment before you hit the reply button. All three riots over the past ten years started because of what took place in heavily or totally Democrat ran cities.

Wrong.
It is just minor property damage since the car was empty.
And the murder of George Floyd deserved a much greater response.
Police have to understand they are SUBORDINATES hired by us, and not our ruling class.
The crimes committed continually even now by the police, like the illegal War on Drugs, amounts to treason.
Oh my

What these libs did is far more severe than someone in a buffalo costume with his feet on nancy pelosi’s desk

These two learned flowers of our radicalized education system were given bail and treated much better than the 1-6 protestors

Jennifer Fichter, a teacher from the United States, received 22 years in prison for teaching sex to three 17-year-old boys.
Norwegian terrorist Breivik, who killed 77 people, received a sentence of 21 years.

Conclusion: in the West, it is safer to kill people than to have consensual sex with the opposite sex

Forum List

Back