Male Karen throws smoothie, hurls racial insults

Why is it that after white conservatives go on racial tirades and display primitive violent behaviors they always claim that they aren't racist?
What makes you think he's conservative?

What exactly gave him up, being white, working for ML, living in Connecticut, or that he ordered a smoothie?

why do sambos call white people Karen? see if you use Karen I will use Sambo. Its the same thing.

Not really. I'm a white dude, I refer to those women are "Karens". Karens are identified by a sense of entitlement...

The kind of person who will spend five minutes berating a minimum wage employee before she didn't put pickles on her hamburger.

Typical reaction of the leftist loon.

By the way, can you specify what "racial insult" he hurled?

"Fucking Immigrant Loser".

Yes, this is the kind of thing you yell at a teenager who is working a thankless minimum wage job because you were too much of an idiot to use good judgement when buying junk food for your kid.

The guy won’t go to jail
He will go to Anger Management class, apologize profusely, plead temporary insanity and plea bargain down to Disorderly Conduct.
He will get a few weekends of community service and pay a small fine.

But he did blow a 28 year career at Merrill Lynch

Caring or not caring whether a child is rushed to the ER has NOTHING to do with the behavior of this white male thug. If HE cared, why wasn't he at the ER with his son?
/——-/ What was the time line? How do you know the child wasn’t already home. The real assault is giving peanuts to a child who is allergic and could die. I’d be pissed too.

/——-/ What was the time line? How do you know the child wasn’t already home. The real assault is giving peanuts to a child who is allergic and could die. I’d be pissed too.
The man still had his son's drink in his hand...the one he threw at the teenager. Are you suggesting he called an ambulance, went to the ER with his son....stayed there however long, took him home and then brought that same drink to the business?

The man still had his son's drink in his hand...the one he threw at the teenager. Are you suggesting he called an ambulance, went to the ER with his son....stayed there however long, took him home and then brought that same drink to the business?

Why is that surprising to you? Isn't that drink the reason for all the shit that happened?

I have to ask myself....why would this thug think that the teenager was an immigrant?
/——/ A father who almost lost his son is not a thug when he lashes out at the idiot who couldn’t or wouldn’t follow simple instructions. I’m guessing you don’t have any children so you can’t relate wanting to protect a helpless child.

Not really. I'm a white dude, I refer to those women are "Karens". Karens are identified by a sense of entitlement...

The kind of person who will spend five minutes berating a minimum wage employee before she didn't put pickles on her hamburger.
/——/ Typical leftist equates a child going into anaphylactic shock requiring an epi pen and ER with putting pickles on a burger.

Forum List

Back