Male Karen throws smoothie, hurls racial insults

“He started to call her racial slurs. He threatened to kill us multiple times,” Hill told Channel 3. "I understand and we are sorry on behalf of Robeks for how the smoothie was made, but it gives you absolutely no right to act out like that.”

The employees said they could not recall, and Iannazzo can be heard on the video shouting obscenities and derogatory/racial slurs.

Faced with the possible death of his child, his most primal instinct is to display his lack of impulse control and go full racist rampage. The attempt of board members to excuse his racism is quite telling.

Wonder how many Black people and others of color he has cheated over the years.

“He started to call her racial slurs. He threatened to kill us multiple times,” Hill told Channel 3. "I understand and we are sorry on behalf of Robeks for how the smoothie was made, but it gives you absolutely no right to act out like that.”

The employees said they could not recall, and Iannazzo can be heard on the video shouting obscenities and derogatory/racial slurs.

Faced with the possible death of his child, his most primal instinct is to display his lack of impulse control and go full racist rampage. The attempt of board members to excuse his racism is quite telling.

Wonder how many Black people and others of color he has cheated over the years.
Of course, I have to ask.....if he was faced with the possible death of his child...why was he there rather than at the hospital with his son?

He routinely calls servers Fucking Immigrant Losers

What can be offensive about that?

"Routinely"? Where's the evidence for that?

So when are you going to stop spreading misinformation?
You've made the claim that the man called the worker an "illegal", when are you going to retract that claim?

His intent was illegal
Immigrant Loser is no compliment

He was clearly basing his immigrant taunt on her looks
His employer was obviously offended
Her employer is liable for the damage and trauma done to his son..
His employer fears the Woke SA (gay parents of the NAZIS SS who were later killed off by the other nazis)....burning looting and attacking their business.

Probably why the loser immigrant tried to poison his son.

Deport her.

^^^

conservative-victim-card-check-one-or-more-options-below-choose-32179491.png

Her employer is liable for the damage and trauma done to his son..
His employer fears the Woke SA (gay parents of the NAZIS SS who were later killed off by the other nazis)....burning looting and attacking their business.
Let’s see

The girls videoed an abusive customer
They told him to leave
They told him his behavior was offensive
They called the cops
They posted the video for all to see

He was arrested and fired and humiliated

Guess who won?

"Routinely"? Where's the evidence for that?

So when are you going to stop spreading misinformation?
You've made the claim that the man called the worker an "illegal", when are you going to retract that claim?
He obviously is not offended by such behavior
Do you also call low wage servers Fucking Immigrant Losers?

It seems to be very popular with the right

He obviously is not offended by such behavior
Do you also call low wage servers Fucking Immigrant Losers?

It seems to be very popular with the right

Actually I have never heard it put that way, but at least you have stopped claiming he called her an illegal.
When are you going to admit you were spreading misinformation?

Actually I have never heard it put that way, but at least you have stopped claiming he called her an illegal.
When are you going to admit you were spreading misinformation?

Given the number of “bleeps” in that video, Fucking Immigrant Loser was probably one of the nicer things he called the girls.

So much so that he was prosecuted for felony bias intimidation

Like to hear what was in those bleeps, wouldn’t you?

Let’s see

The girls videoed an abusive customer
They told him to leave
They told him his behavior was offensive
They called the cops
They posted the video for all to see

He was arrested and fired and humiliated

Guess who won?

Oh so it's about winning? Interesting.

The man was a dick, and is getting paid back tenfold. He will now suffer from the draconian world you and your side have created. He's lost his job and likely will now be nearly unemployable, since the business world will be too afraid to be connected with him.

Given the number of “bleeps” in that video, Fucking Immigrant Loser was probably one of the nicer things he called the girls.

So much so that he was prosecuted for felony bias intimidation

Like to hear what was in those bleeps, wouldn’t you?

No, I'd like to hear you admit that you were spreading misinformation when you WRONGLY claimed he referred to her as an illegal.
You're simply not man enough to admit it. It's sad really, I always had some respect for you, but now I will take everything you post as questionable information.

Oh so it's about winning? Interesting.

The man was a dick, and is getting paid back tenfold. He will now suffer from the draconian world you and your side have created. He's lost his job and likely will now be nearly unemployable, since the business world will be too afraid to be connected with him.
Those girls are gloating that the asshole customer got his comeuppance

WINNING!
:dance:

Maybe he can find employment selling Smoothies
He seems to be an expert

Forum List

Back