Male Karen throws smoothie, hurls racial insults

Please enlighten us.

So a white professional man went on a tirade against young females of color working for minimum wage... and you guys wonder why no one wants to sign up for these minimum wage jobs.

Why? Because he bought a peanut smoothie for his son with a peanut allergy and was upset because there was peanut butter in it!!!

So his company fired him (as it should have, but do you think this guy doesn't act like this all the time?) and now he has to go on a full apology tour to avoid jail time.

Now, what do you think would have happened if this was a black customer who went on a tirade and attacked teenage white girls?
I didn't see anyone of color working there.

You'll have to forgive me, I keep forgetting that Dims are incapable of understanding the difference between an "immigrant" and an "illegal immigrant".
An angry father screaming at kids and calling them stupid High School Students would have been written off as an upset customer.
Once he taunted them as an Immigrant Loser, he crossed the line as a racist. Throwing a drink at a teenager girl doing her job got him arrested and cost him his job

An angry father screaming at kids and calling them stupid High School Students would have been written off as an upset customer.
Once he taunted them as an Immigrant Loser, he crossed the line as a racist. Throwing a drink at a teenager girl doing her job got him arrested and cost him his job
"immigrant loser" is not a racist term. What an idiot.

You should kill yourself. You're obviously bitterly miserable and find the need to lie all day every day. What a miserable existance. Do yourself a favor and end the misery.
Well, the gang's all here now. :heehee: Your post says SO MUCH about you and your "bitter miserable-ness" when you tell people to kill themselves.

And I bet you are unable to even see and understand that.

Yep he's a dick, and should be held accountable for hitting her with his drink.

That still doesn't excuse you for posting false information, and then refusing to acknowledge it.

Forum List

Back