Male Karen throws smoothie, hurls racial insults

Well, the gang's all here now. :heehee: Your post says SO MUCH about you and your "bitter miserable-ness" when you tell people to kill themselves.

And I bet you are unable to even see and understand that.
I never tell people to kill themselves. I tell useless parasitic pusillanimous punks to kill themselves.

Hate to ask a dumb question but why are so many kids allergic to peanuts these days? We never had those labels and peanuts were in everything, M&Ms, snickers...

He threw a smoothie at the clerks behind the counter and hurled racial insults at the teenaged staff.

Merrill Lynch fired his ass.

why do sambos call white people Karen? see if you use Karen I will use Sambo. Its the same thing.

I would have done the same thing if my son had almost died.

“After he started to drink his smoothie, my son lost the capacity to breathe properly; his lips and face swelled up, and he required an EpiPen shot, but it did not offer him relief. I called 911. My son then went to the bathroom, threw up and fell unconscious to the floor. He threw up again,” Iannazzo said.

“My wife gave him another EpiPen while I called 911 again. Thank God, he is doing okay. I'd like to thank my wife and the first responders who I believe saved his life. This is the worst nightmare of every parent whose child has a similar allergy.”

“I was out of my mind with fear for him when I returned to Robek's, and I wish I had not done so."

Merrill Lynch fires advisor James Iannazzo after arrest for TikTok filmed rant, drink toss at smoothie worker - VNExplorer

Parents fault for giving the kid anything he wanted. Parents fault they didn't ASK or CHECK the ingredients. Parents fault, parents fault, parents fault. The PARENTS are supposed to look out for this kid....not strangers working in a fast food joint!! It's not THEIR business to be in charge of knowing what YOUR kid is and is not supposed to have!!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back