Male Karen throws smoothie, hurls racial insults

/——/ A father who almost lost his son is not a thug when he lashes out at the idiot who couldn’t or wouldn’t follow simple instructions. I’m guessing you don’t have any children so you can’t relate wanting to protect a helpless child.

I don't know, maybe I wouldn't have gone to a place that sells peanut related products and ordered something with peanuts in it and then told them to hold the peanuts.

/——/ Typical leftist equates a child going into anaphylactic shock requiring an epi pen and ER with putting pickles on a burger.

The idiot shouldn't have gone to a place that sells peanut products and ordered something that might potentially have peanuts in it.

I don't know, maybe I wouldn't have gone to a place that sells peanut related products and ordered something with peanuts in it and then told them to hold the peanuts.

The idiot shouldn't have gone to a place that sells peanut products and ordered something that might potentially have peanuts in it.
/-----/ Your reply had nothing to do with my post. BTW, every place has peanut products. Is it asking too much to accommodate a customer once in a while? That dad should sue the store for damages, and his employer for wrongful termination.

/-----/ Your reply had nothing to do with my post. BTW, every place has peanut products. Is it asking too much to accommodate a customer once in a while? That dad should sue the store for damages, and his employer for wrongful termination.

He could... but he'd lose.

I'm willing to bet that store has a big old sign with a warning about peanut allergies. So they are covered.

As for his employer, my guess is unlike most of us "at-will" wage slaves, he has a contract that specifically covers this sort of thing.

Also keep in mind, this idiot has been CRIMINALLY charged for his conduct. Now, if he has a smart lawyer, he'll get pled down to something less, but it's still a conviction that pretty much nullifies his ability to collect any damages.

The man was clearly wrong responding poorly due to fear for his son's life. However being charged with crimes & fired for throwing a milkshake, is over the top crewel punishment for such a small lapse in judgement.

wrong. he stayed & continued his tirade AND assaulted the employee AND tried to get behind the counter even after he was told the police would be called. HE was clearly committing various crimes & being held responsible was the correct thing to do. the second he knew he was being filmed - shoulda made him think twice so it's all on him for what he did.

The man was clearly wrong responding poorly due to fear for his son's life. However being charged with crimes & fired for throwing a milkshake, is over the top crewel punishment for such a small lapse in judgement. I guarantee a black man would not be forced to suffer that punishment for the same thing.

The man should have been forced to complete racial training & counseling. But instead now he will be unemployed & more angry.

If it had been a black man, they would have charged the clerk with attempted murder.

He could... but he'd lose.

I'm willing to bet that store has a big old sign with a warning about peanut allergies. So they are covered.

As for his employer, my guess is unlike most of us "at-will" wage slaves, he has a contract that specifically covers this sort of thing.

Also keep in mind, this idiot has been CRIMINALLY charged for his conduct. Now, if he has a smart lawyer, he'll get pled down to something less, but it's still a conviction that pretty much nullifies his ability to collect any damages.

"at-will" wage slaves,

You rarely disappoint.

Professionals put life threatening materials in what they sell?

You need to up your standards.

Doesn’t seem the father identified Peanut Butter as life threatening

If he considered it life threatening, why would he order a drink with peanut butter as it’s main ingredient ?

Forum List

Back