Male Karen throws smoothie, hurls racial insults

Do I need to tell you the difference, dumb fuck?

Please enlighten us.

So a white professional man went on a tirade against young females of color working for minimum wage... and you guys wonder why no one wants to sign up for these minimum wage jobs.

Why? Because he bought a peanut smoothie for his son with a peanut allergy and was upset because there was peanut butter in it!!!

So his company fired him (as it should have, but do you think this guy doesn't act like this all the time?) and now he has to go on a full apology tour to avoid jail time.

Now, what do you think would have happened if this was a black customer who went on a tirade and attacked teenage white girls?

Please enlighten us.

So a white professional man went on a tirade against young females of color working for minimum wage... and you guys wonder why no one wants to sign up for these minimum wage jobs.

Why? Because he bought a peanut smoothie for his son with a peanut allergy and was upset because there was peanut butter in it!!!

So his company fired him (as it should have, but do you think this guy doesn't act like this all the time?) and now he has to go on a full apology tour to avoid jail time.

Now, what do you think would have happened if this was a black customer who went on a tirade and attacked teenage white girls?
The man was clearly wrong responding poorly due to fear for his son's life. However being charged with crimes & fired for throwing a milkshake, is over the top crewel punishment for such a small lapse in judgement. I guarantee a black man would not be forced to suffer that punishment for the same thing.

The man should have been forced to complete racial training & counseling. But instead now he will be unemployed & more angry.

Last edited:
Looks like the man had a legitimate beef with the smoothie establishment; however, he handled it very poorly. A calm and collective complaint to the manager or owner would be the adult thing to do. Also, if he really wants to take it further, he could sue. Screaming at an employee isn't the way to go.

I would have done the same thing if my son had almost died.

“After he started to drink his smoothie, my son lost the capacity to breathe properly; his lips and face swelled up, and he required an EpiPen shot, but it did not offer him relief. I called 911. My son then went to the bathroom, threw up and fell unconscious to the floor. He threw up again,” Iannazzo said.

“My wife gave him another EpiPen while I called 911 again. Thank God, he is doing okay. I'd like to thank my wife and the first responders who I believe saved his life. This is the worst nightmare of every parent whose child has a similar allergy.”

“I was out of my mind with fear for him when I returned to Robek's, and I wish I had not done so."

Merrill Lynch fires advisor James Iannazzo after arrest for TikTok filmed rant, drink toss at smoothie worker - VNExplorer

Forum List

Back