Another Reason Why Lesbos Don't Belong In The Military

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"Kristin M Kingrey of the West Virginia Air National Guard (WVNG) said she lost out on two jobs after repeated comments that she should grow her hair and wear make-up, according to a report. Technical sergeant Kingrey, 37, filed a lawsuit on 23 November 2021 against the army she has worked in for nearly 14 years over comments made by a senior male leader.

The lawsuit claims that the sergeant was subject to “continued harassment, discrimination, and retaliation based upon her sex, including her sexual orientation and perceived gender nonconformity.” Kingrey said it was implied she should “grow my hair out and start wearing makeup because if I didn’t, it would be detrimental to my career in the West Virginia Air National Guard” She added: “I had heard of other females with short hair having issues with people saying things, but I don’t know that progressed to the extent mine did. My hair length has nothing do with my work ethic or job performance."

Look, if you are gonna be a broad, you need to be a broad...and broads are supposed to have long hair...We know lesbos don't want to be broads, so lots of them try to cut their short....If lesbos want to be lesbos, its not illegal anymore (although it should be in certain cases) -- but lesbos need to know their place...and the military isn't it...Now because of all of this; it is interfering with the day-to-day work the National Guard needs to be focused on....

It says she was in the military for 14 years; but I bet you she didn't try this crap when we had a real leader...now these queers are coming out of the wood-work; the minute a fake leader took command....but welcome to Biden's military....a bunch of queers, trannies and short-haired dykes......how are we going to defeat Russia once Biden decides to send troops to Ukraine -- if the troops he sends are people like her??

Most of those "lesbos" have bigger brass balls than most of the men in the military nowadays.
Besides, they aren't supposed to wear makeup while in uniform, unless it's a "function" they have to go to in military dress uniform.

If they made it through boot camp, more power to them.

Besides.........if you've ever seen a pissed off butch lesbian, you would definitely want one in the military protecting you.

How can a man or a woman look more manly or feminine when they are all supposed to be dressed the same way?

God bless you and our men and woman in uniform always!!!

Holly

"Kristin M Kingrey of the West Virginia Air National Guard (WVNG) said she lost out on two jobs after repeated comments that she should grow her hair and wear make-up, according to a report. Technical sergeant Kingrey, 37, filed a lawsuit on 23 November 2021 against the army she has worked in for nearly 14 years over comments made by a senior male leader.

The lawsuit claims that the sergeant was subject to “continued harassment, discrimination, and retaliation based upon her sex, including her sexual orientation and perceived gender nonconformity.” Kingrey said it was implied she should “grow my hair out and start wearing makeup because if I didn’t, it would be detrimental to my career in the West Virginia Air National Guard” She added: “I had heard of other females with short hair having issues with people saying things, but I don’t know that progressed to the extent mine did. My hair length has nothing do with my work ethic or job performance."

Look, if you are gonna be a broad, you need to be a broad...and broads are supposed to have long hair...We know lesbos don't want to be broads, so lots of them try to cut their short....If lesbos want to be lesbos, its not illegal anymore (although it should be in certain cases) -- but lesbos need to know their place...and the military isn't it...Now because of all of this; it is interfering with the day-to-day work the National Guard needs to be focused on....

It says she was in the military for 14 years; but I bet you she didn't try this crap when we had a real leader...now these queers are coming out of the wood-work; the minute a fake leader took command....but welcome to Biden's military....a bunch of queers, trannies and short-haired dykes......how are we going to defeat Russia once Biden decides to send troops to Ukraine -- if the troops he sends are people like her??
Thank you for admitting that you support sexual harassment

One of the collateral duties I had as an Ensign way back in the day was going thru all the old training films my squadron had (yes they were reel to reel, that old)....I found one where women in the Navy were taught to be feminine, how to wear their hair, their makeup, how to stand in a feminine way, how to sit in a feminine way, etc. After I was done laughing, I shit-canned it.

So it's only Lesbian women in the military who choose to wear their hair short and not use make up?

I'm willing to bet that some Lesbians in the military have long hair and use makeup. What excuse will you concoct to get rid of them?

It's the bully who is harassing her about her appearance who should not be in the military- certainly not in a position of power

Brilliant fucking retort. Now explain how that is not harassment

I never said it’s harassment or not.

I’m pointing out the fact that you don’t realize the OP is as far left as you are and posts nothing but satirical bullshit constantly.

I’m basically saying you’re a fucking moron.

Forum List

Back