Making America Great Again: Reinstating the 1790 Naturalization Act Where ONLY White People Became Citizens

His name is MAGA Macho Man. Come on man. He won’t last more than a week. It’s a parody.
Doesn't seem to be an obvious one going by his post history but for someone like you who is constantly downplaying white racism I can understand why you'd want to believe it is.

Doesn't seem to be an obvious one going by his post history but for someone like you who is constantly downplaying white racism I can understand why you'd want to believe it is.
I am Less downplaying it go stating that you exaggerate it. If I am a racist in your view then every white person is a racist. All jokes aside. So yeah, I call you out on your bullshit.

Have you been drinking liquid Draino and Smoking Crystal Draino again?

You couldn't get that passed again in the middle of a race war in the US!

How about instead we just shut down immigration completely for at least a decade with the exception of Americans who marry overseas and thence move to a strictly merit based immigration system that allows for no more than a number equivalent to .01% of the current population being allowed to immigrate each year.
That and round up and deport all the goddamn Illegals that have come here the last 40 years.

I am Less downplaying it go stating that you exaggerate it. If I am a racist in your view then every white person is a racist. All jokes aside. So yeah, I call you out on your bullshit.
Me? If you're view is correct you're accusing the vast majority of black people in America if exaggerating it.

Which isn't going to stop all the white people choosing to mix with the minorities already here.
All of us will be at the disposal of a despot not yet in power. It is just who is chosen to get the blame for all of the problems when it becomes possible for a tyrant to lead.

Me? If you're view is correct you're accusing the vast majority of black people in America if exaggerating it.
Just you. I do not see “black people” as a monolith. I treat everyone as individuals. Therein lies the problem. To you, I am just a white guy. Same as Trump or Tom Brady or Joe the Plumber. When in fact I am a Jew from Boston and have very little in common with those persons. So you exaggerate and you called me a racist because I am white. You knew nothing about me or my background. That makes you ignorant, regardless of your skin color.

All of us will be at the disposal of a despot not yet in power. It is just who is chosen to get the blame for all of the problems when it becomes possible for a tyrant to lead.
Your political nihilism amuses me. Maybe stop voting for wannabe authoritarian asshats.

Not helping what? Your fantasy session where you guys get nostalgic for how great slave state America was compared to today? 😄 I'm not here to help you clowns I'm here to laugh at you sad fucks. That America you all think was so great and white was maintained by brutal violence against minorities and indigenous people. It doesn't exist today because you cucks don't have the balls or the numbers to maintain it. Me coming here to laugh in your faces isn't going to change that.
So you want an America that looks like a turd world dictatorship with whites being eliminated? You sick piece of ghetto trash.

Just you. I do not see “black people” as a monolith. I treat everyone as individuals. Therein lies the problem. To you, I am just a white guy. Same as Trump or Tom Brady or Joe the Plumber. When in fact I am a Jew from Boston and have very little in common with those persons. So you exaggerate and you called me a racist because I am white. You knew nothing about me or my background. That makes you ignorant, regardless of your skin color.
Well shit, I was pretty sure I had you pegged as an Orc. I must be slipping. Lol.

I don't see black people as a monolith either except on the issue of racism in America because as a black person it's pretty hard to deny it's existence in your life. It's why the biggest opponents to racist Republican policies are black voters. Where else in the world do you find a legitimate 90% rejection of a political party. You only see those types of numbers in rigged elections and yet election after election here, black voters reject racist Republican policies. There are plenty of issue me and members of my family disagree on politically but the one thing we are all in agreement with is that Republicans and their policies are incredibly racist and intentionally so.

So you want an America that looks like a turd world dictatorship with whites being eliminated? You sick piece of ghetto trash.
It was a backwards, inbred dictatorship when your hero piece of shit Founders ran the place.
Not your country. MY country. Only Conservatives are REAL Americans.
Your hurt feelings don't run shit you sad cuck. 😄 No one gives a shit who you feel is or isn't American. Legal rights trump you feelings, cuck.

I don't see black people as a monolith either except on the issue of racism in America because as a black person it's pretty hard to deny it's existence in your life. It's why the biggest opponents to racist Republican policies are black voters. Where else in the world do you find a legitimate 90% rejection of a political party. You only see those types of numbers in rigged elections and yet election after election here, black voters reject racist Republican policies. There are plenty of issue me and members of my family disagree on politically but the one thing we are all in agreement with is that Republicans and their policies are incredibly racist and intentionally so.
So now you broad brush all Republicans. I am an Independent and have always been as such. To me the Democratic Party policies are the racist ones and the primary reason we have racism in America. While we can never fully eliminate it, the Democratic Party has made it significantly worse. Especially when persons like yourself again call me racist based on ZERO evidence. Find one racist post from me on this board. I have a lot of posts on many topic. Find just ONE racist one. You cannot but you still threw out that label. That makes YOU ignorant. And YOU are the problem, not I.

See I am keeping it between us. I am not bringing anyone into this. Too bad you cannot do the same. You ignorant piece of filth.

We're in a constitutional crisis with a Usurper at the helm. He's opened the funnel at the southern border. Illegal aliens are now an existential threat to the people the founders cherished, free White people. When free White people's existence are threatened, it's a national security issue. The brilliant founders of White European heritage wanted to instill their beliefs for eternity. It is written. It's a duty to all America First nationalists who want to make America great again to understand what the first Congress meant when establishing the 1790 Naturalization Act. Here it is.:

[Naturalization Act of 1790 (1 Stat. 103, enacted March 26, 1790) is law of the United States Congress that sets the first uniform rules for the granting of United States citizenship by naturalization. The law limits naturalization to "free White person(s) ... of good character", thus excluding Native Americans, indentured servants, slaves, free black people and Asians.]

How brilliant they were wanting the new country to be a White nation for Whites who could be free from tyranny from the British tyrants they escaped from. Trump's triumphant return will solidify the 1790 Naturalization Act once and for all.

Whites have been leaders in building western civilization and putting White men on the moon thanks to Wernher Von Braun, a Nazi. It's true.

Obvious inherent contradiction.
The natives were the original owners, so excluding them and instead giving citizenship to illegal European white immigrants, violates the fundamental concepts like local autonomy, freedom from theft, etc.

Once you do that, then you are just saying "might makes right", and you can't have a democracy, republic, rule of law, or anything else. Then its just "the power of the sword", and you only have a society of thieves.

So now you broad brush all Republicans. I am an Independent and have always been as such. To me the Democratic Party policies are the racist ones and the primary reason we have racism in America. While we can never fully eliminate it, the Democratic Party has made it significantly worse. Especially when persons like yourself again call me racist based on ZERO evidence. Find one racist post from me on this board. I have a lot of posts on many topic. Find just ONE racist one. You cannot but you still threw out that label. That makes YOU ignorant. And YOU are the problem, not I.

See I am keeping it between us. I am not bringing anyone into this. Too bad you cannot do the same. You ignorant piece of filth.
I don't give a shit what you feel because you're a moron who can't support your suppositions. I do broad brush Republican voters because I have the facts of their policies to prove my claims. If you support them it's either because you're a racist or a moron.

Forum List

Back