Making America Great Again: Reinstating the 1790 Naturalization Act Where ONLY White People Became Citizens

I don't give a shit what you feel because you're a moron who can't support your suppositions. I do broad brush Republican voters because I have the facts of their policies to prove my claims. If you support them it's either because you're a racist or a moron.
I have facts too. Funny how we interpret facts differently and you do give a shit since you keep responding, you filth. Again, you called me racist based on ZERO evidence. That makes you ignorant, regardless of the dancing. What policy do I support that is racist? Give me an example. Moron? Jews are the smartest people on Earth. LOL

I went to Duke undergrad and NU grad. If that makes me a moron, what does it make you?

So you want an America that looks like a turd world dictatorship with whites being eliminated? You sick piece of ghetto trash.

The banana republic dictatorships are all created by western, white, colonial, imperialists.
It is like how the US backed or installed dictators like Chang Kai Shek in China, Syngman Rhee in Korea, Diem in Vietnam, Saddam in Iraq, the Shah in Iran, Samosa in Nicaragua, Pinochet in Chile, Batista in Cuba, etc.
There is likely not a dictatorship in the world not deliberately controlled and created by the western Europeans like the US.

I have facts too. Funny how we interpret facts differently and you do give a shit since you keep responding, you filth. Again, you called me racist based on ZERO evidence. That makes you ignorant, regardless of the dancing. What policy do I support that is racist? Give me an example. Moron? Jews are the smartest people on Earth. LOL

I went to Duke undergrad and NU grad. If that makes me a moron, what does it make you?

What other evidence do I need beyond your admission that you vote with the racist Republican party? That makes you either a racist or a moron by definition. You know who doesn't agree with your interpretations? 90% of black voters and the vast majority of who you call "the smartest people on earth".

Go back to slamming your 40s, smoking your blunts and hanging your pants below your knees, ghetto trash.
I prefer wine, whiskey, vape pens and tight jeans today. Back in the day in Miami you couldn't get 40oz so we had to settle for quarts of O.E.. How old are you? 😄

We're in a constitutional crisis with a Usurper at the helm. He's opened the funnel at the southern border. Illegal aliens are now an existential threat to the people the founders cherished, free White people. When free White people's existence are threatened, it's a national security issue. The brilliant founders of White European heritage wanted to instill their beliefs for eternity. It is written. It's a duty to all America First nationalists who want to make America great again to understand what the first Congress meant when establishing the 1790 Naturalization Act. Here it is.:

[Naturalization Act of 1790 (1 Stat. 103, enacted March 26, 1790) is law of the United States Congress that sets the first uniform rules for the granting of United States citizenship by naturalization. The law limits naturalization to "free White person(s) ... of good character", thus excluding Native Americans, indentured servants, slaves, free black people and Asians.]

How brilliant they were wanting the new country to be a White nation for Whites who could be free from tyranny from the British tyrants they escaped from. Trump's triumphant return will solidify the 1790 Naturalization Act once and for all.

Whites have been leaders in building western civilization and putting White men on the moon thanks to Wernher Von Braun, a Nazi. It's true.
That was back when America had common sense.

Now everyone has been brainwashed into this idea that “multiculturalism” is the way to go when in reality it’s just destroying our country. We’re essentially handing over our nation to a bunch of third world trash, which will make the US a third world county. Just look at all the lovely “diverse” cities in America. All of them are shit holes no white people want to live in and raise a family in. The Democrats want the Detroitification of America.

What other evidence do I need beyond your admission that you vote with the racist Republican party? That makes you either a racist or a moron by definition. You know who doesn't agree with your interpretations? 90% of black voters and the vast majority of who you call "the smartest people on earth".
So now every Republican is racist? I voted Republican because of their fiscal policies. Correct.

I am pro small Gov't, fewer regulations, more military spend, stronger border security. Those are my primary voting motives. I live in MA. Can you name one MA Republican who is racist and if so, how are they racist?

Yes, most Jews do vote for the Democratic Party (that number is declining) and my parents have been Democrats all their life until most recently when the party went full antisemite in THEIR view.

That doesn't change the fact that you are an ignorant fool who called me a racist without one iota of proof. Poor persons have been voting Democrat for 50 years and they are still poor. Charles Barkley said that. Guess he is ignorant too? Eh?

You are an ignorant fool. I would give $5k to the MSPCA for a 3-minute fight in the octagon with you. Would be a blast.

1652810487681.png

1652810372042.png

I am closer to how Elon Musk sees it.

1652810406912.png

Attachments

• 1652810329555.png
    1652810329555.png
    26.1 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
I don't see black people as a monolith either except on the issue of racism in America because as a black person it's pretty hard to deny it's existence in your life. It's why the biggest opponents to racist Republican policies are black voters. Where else in the world do you find a legitimate 90% rejection of a political party. You only see those types of numbers in rigged elections and yet election after election here, black voters reject racist Republican policies. There are plenty of issue me and members of my family disagree on politically but the one thing we are all in agreement with is that Republicans and their policies are incredibly racist and intentionally so.
The racism is the filthy ass Democrats using the Negroes as their welfare vassals.

Nowadays a Negro doesn't have to pick cotton on the Democrat slave plantation.

All they have to do is vote for the Democrat welfare every election and they get their chittlins and an Obamaphone.

Nah, I am extremely far left, but that starts to wrap around to the extreme right wing Libertarians, and they are corrupt that excessive government intrusion is dangerous.
Racism likely is inherent, so is not wrong individual, and is only important to keep out of government, since government has to be generic and equal for all.
So it is wrong to just use blanket party labels.
Democrats are not really any different than republicans, or else we would not have so many illegal wars, the War on Drugs, 3 strikes, mandated sentence, no public health care, etc.
These are mostly the fault of democrats.
I will vote for Sanders, Gabbard, etc., but not someone like Hillary.

That was back when America had common sense.

Now everyone has been brainwashed into this idea that “multiculturalism” is the way to go when in reality it’s just destroying our country. We’re essentially handing over our nation to a bunch of third world trash, which will make the US a third world county. Just look at all the lovely “diverse” cities in America. All of them are shit holes no white people want to live in and raise a family in. The Democrats want the Detroitification of America.

The reality is that the only problem with 3rd world countries is that they are extorted, bribed, or outright invaded by western colonial imperialists. Get rid of the western colonial imperialists and the whole world would be much better.

So now every Republican is racist? I voted Republican because of their fiscal policies. Correct.
Or a moron. But yes, if you side with them over fiscal policy at the expense of their profound anti-black racism then yes, you are also a racist.
I am pro small Gov't, fewer regulations, more military spend, stronger border security. Those are my primary voting motives. I live in MA. Can you name one MA Republican who is racist and if so, how are they racist?
Those would make you a moron. It's your support of them at the expense of Republican anti-black policies that make you a racist.
Yes, most Jews do vote for the Democratic Party (that number is declining) and my parents have been Democrats all their life until most recently when the party went full antisemite in THEIR view.
What anti-Semitism?
That doesn't change the fact that you are an ignorant fool who called me a racist without one iota of proof. Poor persons have been voting Democrat for 50 years and they are still poor. Charles Barkley said that. Guess he is ignorant too? Eh?
Charles Barkley says a lots of dumb shit.

Nah, I am extremely far left, but that starts to wrap around to the extreme right wing Libertarians, and they are corrupt that excessive government intrusion is dangerous.
Racism likely is inherent, so is not wrong individual, and is only important to keep out of government, since government has to be generic and equal for all.
Democrats are not really any different than republicans, or else we would not have so many illegal wars, the War on Drugs, 3 strikes, mandated sentence, no public health care, etc.
Curried Goats claims that anyone who votes for a Republican candidate is either a racist or a moron. That in fact makes him the moron. Do you at least see that, Rigby? Blanket statements unless made in jest are idiotic.

Or a moron. But yes, if you side with them over fiscal policy at the expense of their profound anti-black racism then yes, you are also a racist.

Those would make you a moron. It's your support of them at the expense of Republican anti-black policies that make you a racist.

What anti-Semitism?

Charles Barkley says a lots of dumb shit.
Google is your friend. You're just an ignorant fool. Get a job and feel better about yourself, transocrat.

I agree the moderates are only slightly less worse than Republicans or libertarians but if you belong to either of the latter you are absolutely either a racist or a moron.

Curried Goats claims that anyone who votes for a Republican candidate is either a racist or a moron. That in fact makes him the moron. Do you at least see that, Rigby? Blanket statements unless made in jest are idiotic.
That's not what a fact is you idiot... 😄

I'm at least intelligent enough to recognize my assessment of Republican voters is a representation of my opinion. You sure you went to Duke?

I agree the moderates are only slightly less worse than Republicans or libertarians but if you belong to either of the latter you are absolutely either a racist or a moron.
Another blanket statement from a complete fool. What specific racist laws have Republicans passed recently? Do tell. LOL

You are quickly becoming the dumbest person on this board.

I disagree with Libertarians, but they are mostly correct in that government is always invasive and dangerous, and the more centralized, the worse the risk from government becomes.
The only reason why big central government is justified at all is that the threats to individuals are getting bigger all the time, like multi national corporations.
The biggest problems we face in the US are all from the over reaching of the federal government, and were done by democrats. The includes foreign wars, the federal War on Drugs, the 1994 Federal crime act with mandatory sentences, 3 strikes, etc.
Centralization is not the way to go.
We need things like public health care, but it should be local, not federal.

As for people being racist, all people are inherently emotionally, or else races would not exist.
It takes an intellectual approach to see that laws and government can not be allowed to be racist, not an emotional one.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back