Make it so number one! Patrick Stewart to reprise role and return to Star Trek.

Then our disagreement is that I can take a 60+ action hero seriously. Look at some of Clint Eastwood films over the past 25 years or so, it's impossible not to take Clint seriously no matter how old he is.

I think he looked pretty silly in some of those. The same with Arnold and Stallone... but since those were the only characters they knew how to play, I give them a little slack.

Picard was never an action hero, and frankly, four different versions of fighting the bad guy while the clock ticks down to destruction (really, the plot ending of ALL FOUR TNG movies) is kind of out of character.

Here's the thing. Kirk was never in the same place with Khan in ST2. He didn't have to be, their conflict was all psychological.

I know it's the underrated DS9, but even since the '60s, Star Trek has had a propensity for severely fuckable women, didn't it? Who could blame Kirk for his xenophile whoredom?

While Sherry Jackson was one of the most fuckable babes on TOS, IMO, the most fuckable tryst Kirk himself ever directly had was with crew-woman Dr. Helen Noel when they went to the Tantalus mental asylum played by Marianna Hill.

View attachment 208941

She was smokin' hot and just a bad girl all around. A few years earlier, she appeared on The Outer Limits with Leonard Nimoy as the niece to Dr. Link in 'I, Robot.'

View attachment 208944 View attachment 208945

She went on to appear in many TV and movies including with Elvis and Clint Eastwood in High Plains Drifter. She is 76 now. She is also cousin to General Norman Schwarzkopf.
Oh fuck yeah..

Patrick Stewart to reprise Star Trek role

Details are few but the yet unnamed show will air on CBS all access.

That would be awesome to see Captain Picard again.

I suspect he will be an admiral

From what I heard he may be an ambassador or just retired and helping solve problems. He won’t be commanding a starship and doing cheesy plots to save the ship over and over.

Maybe they are bringing back the Borg!

they may not....in the post STNG novels the Borg were revealed to be a lost group of beings called The Caeliar....when they found out what has happened they come back and remove the Borg and take them back to were they dwell....just some info....

Regardless of his Shakespearean acting skills, Mr. Stewart will never achieve the sheer badassery of the one and only Capt. James T. Kirk. Plus, William Shatner loves this country and spent most of his life here, Stewart has nothing but upper-class-British-snob complaints about it, even though America has made him richer and more famous than his native England ever could.
Shatner can neither act, nor sing.

So true! But he is, and will always be Captain Kirk!
and Denny Crane....

Regardless of his Shakespearean acting skills, Mr. Stewart will never achieve the sheer badassery of the one and only Capt. James T. Kirk. Plus, William Shatner loves this country and spent most of his life here, Stewart has nothing but upper-class-British-snob complaints about it, even though America has made him richer and more famous than his native England ever could.
And he has major attitude even now. He won't sign autographs, tells people to get the eff out of his way and in general is an asshole. Just as he was when he was younger and wore a girdle.

I never cared for Voyager.
whaa.gif

He made Big Bad Mama with Angie Dickinson...

I kept waiting for his toop to fall off during the sex scene

Shatner is Canadian.

And the most badass captain is Janeway.

She was weak. Picard was great, and Kirk is the standard by which all other Captains are measured.
I HATED her at first but grew to love the role she played. Especially the role where she welcomed 7 of 9! Meow!

The question is, who's hotter? 7 of 9, or T'Pol?

Shatner is Canadian.

She was weak. Picard was great, and Kirk is the standard by which all other Captains are measured.
I HATED her at first but grew to love the role she played. Especially the role where she welcomed 7 of 9! Meow!

I rate them equally to be honest. Each has their own special look.

Shatner is Canadian.

7 of 9, of course, that goes without saying! T'Pol's hair looked too tomboyish, even for a Vulcan.

Shatner is Canadian.

Hmmm...if the 2 of them were somehow engaged in some naked, weightless space wrestling, it just might take viewers where no man has gone before.

Shatner is Canadian.

Hmmm...if the 2 of them were somehow engaged in some naked, weightless space wrestling, it just might take viewers where no man has gone before.

That's certainly true. But I think 7 looked healthier and more vibrant. And was clearly a better actress than T'Pol.

Just once in Star Trek, I wanted Picard to say, "Number one, I think you're full of number two."

So true! But he is, and will always be Captain Kirk!
and Denny Crane....

Classic Denny.

Dr. McCoy was always one of my favorite and underrated characters in all of Stark Trek. He was so realistic because underneath his grouchy, abrasive persona, you could still tell he was the most compassionate and deeply humane Star Trek character. Which explains why McCoy was attracted to a "healing" profession.

Forum List

Back