Most annoying teen daughter in tv history?

DaveW84121

Rookie
Aug 7, 2018
I am rewatching “The Americans” and find myself wanting to strangle Paige Jennings. I have had similar feelings towards Bridget Donovan on “Ray Donovan” and Dana Brody on “Homeland”.
Whose the most annoying teen daughter in TV history?

I am rewatching “The Americans” and find myself wanting to strangle Paige Jennings. I have had similar feelings towards Bridget Donovan on “Ray Donovan” and Dana Brody on “Homeland”.
If you have watched Homeland I suggest rewatching it. Brody's daughter would have been bleeding from the ears and mouth every other day if she spoke to My mother or Father that way.

You nailed it. All three were major league assholes. If I had to come up with a list the ones you cited are the top three.

Darlene Conner. Her daughter on the new show is a twat too. Didn't care to even learn her name.

What was Tony Soprano's daughter's name? She would be right up there near the top of the list.

The insufferable teen daughter is such a mainstay in television families that I wonder if it's done on purpose. Of course, the real thing is often just as bad.

What was Tony Soprano's daughter's name? She would be right up there near the top of the list.

The insufferable teen daughter is such a mainstay in television families that I wonder if it's done on purpose. Of course, the real thing is often just as bad.

That's probably why it's done so often.

Meadow Soprano was the original teen twat, but Paige Jennings turned viewer frustration into an art form!
I think real psychopaths, unlike the tv portrayals, would quickly run out of patience. Ray Donovan never hesitates to beat on his brothers. Why does he let his daughter cause so much damage without ever losing his temper? I am not violent, and hate hearing about woman suffering from abuse. However, I have come close to punching my own tv several times now.

Jan Brady always jealous!!

This isn't a teen daughter, but she is the daughter of the main character and I can not count the number of times that I have wanted to smack her because of the way that she treats everyone else on the show: Erin Regan from Blue Bloods.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back