Make it so number one! Patrick Stewart to reprise role and return to Star Trek.

Come to think of it, if "Star Trek : The Motion Picture" did have a fuck scene between Kirk and that gorgeous female android, can you imagine what dark, twisted sounds old Jerry would have made in the music with that "blaster beam" instrument while they hit sexual climax?

Capt. Janeway's combo mind-fuck/badass moment....

That’s Michael McKean.

Michael-McKean-as-Lenny-laverne-and-shirley-16671247-328-500.jpg

TIFF+Premiere+Consideration+0rHYD2JzB_-x.jpg

He was really amazing in Better Call Saul.

I’ve never seen it. Or Breaking Bad. But I love him in the Christopher Guest mockumentaries.

Patrick Stewart to reprise Star Trek role

Details are few but the yet unnamed show will air on CBS all access.

If it's being produced by the same people doing Star Trek Discovery and can only be seen on PPV CBS No Access, then I'm not interested.

The Orville on Fox is FAR FAR better.

I pirated the new Star Trek and found it quite good. Good enough that I will likely pay for the next season.

I watched the pilot. I hated it.

I felt that way about EVERY iteration of Star Trek after the original if I am to be honest. But I grew to love the idea enough that I was willing to give them all a fair shot. The one with Scott? as a captain was my least favorite. Although I have not seen much of Deep Space 9

The best thing about DS9 was Jadzia Dax (the original one). Terry Farrell.

60548a4306e32537b6a35de5fe72840a.jpg

terry_farrell.jpg

Jadzia-Dax-%E2%80%93-Terry-Farrell.jpg

I know it's the underrated DS9, but even since the '60s, Star Trek has had a propensity for severely fuckable women, didn't it? Who could blame Kirk for his xenophile whoredom?

Patrick Stewart to reprise Star Trek role

Details are few but the yet unnamed show will air on CBS all access.

If it's being produced by the same people doing Star Trek Discovery and can only be seen on PPV CBS No Access, then I'm not interested.

I pirated the new Star Trek and found it quite good. Good enough that I will likely pay for the next season.

I felt that way about EVERY iteration of Star Trek after the original if I am to be honest. But I grew to love the idea enough that I was willing to give them all a fair shot. The one with Scott? as a captain was my least favorite. Although I have not seen much of Deep Space 9

terry_farrell.jpg

Total babe.

terry_farrell.jpg

I know it's the underrated DS9, but even since the '60s, Star Trek has had a propensity for severely fuckable women, didn't it? Who could blame Kirk for his xenophile whoredom?
They did have a knack for casting the most....er...talented women. :113:

I adore Sir Patrick and I, too, don't give a damn about his politics.
LOVED him in Frasier episode, lol.

He's a fantastic, fascinating actor with many great, epic, iconic scenes in Star Trek - I'll never take that away from him. But as a matter of personal taste, I just found Capt. James T. Kirk more fun. Even when I put all politics aside, Kirk was the more bombastically entertaining character,
Yep.

The best thing about the Original Series was it was a true adventure series complete with the two-fisted, jut-jawed Hero who always got the woman!

Kirk knew how to have a good time.
I sometimes think he just did it out of a sense of duty. After all, who would willingly do The Elan of Troyius!

france-nuyen-2.jpg

He's a fantastic, fascinating actor with many great, epic, iconic scenes in Star Trek - I'll never take that away from him. But as a matter of personal taste, I just found Capt. James T. Kirk more fun. Even when I put all politics aside, Kirk was the more bombastically entertaining character,
Yep.

The best thing about the Original Series was it was a true adventure series complete with the two-fisted, jut-jawed Hero who always got the woman!

I sometimes think he just did it out of a sense of duty. After all, who would willingly do The Elan of Troyius!

france-nuyen-2.jpg

That was great, sort of like Star Trek's "The Taming of The Shrew." Kirk knew how to hold his own with this bitch from hell. And Frances Nguyen is the best, tastiest Vietnamese actress I've ever seen. To the best of my knowledge, she's still alive.

Yep.

france-nuyen-2.jpg

That was great, sort of like Star Trek's "The Taming of The Shrew." Kirk knew how to hold his own with this bitch from hell. And Frances Nguyen is the best, tastiest Vietnamese actress I've ever seen. To the best of my knowledge, she's still alive.
Really? I didn't find her attractive at all. But hey, as they say, it's not an objective issue. lol

Hottest Star Trek women:

T’Pol
Seven of Nine
Leeta (Bajoran Dabo girl, DS9)
Yeoman Janice Rand
Dax
Kes
Troi
Major Kira
Beverly Crusher
Hiroshi
Kathryn Janeway
Nurse Christine Chapel

In some ways, I want to put Crusher after Dax, because she’s beautiful. She’s just not very hot and sexy. And one could argue that Leeta is the hottest.

Yep.

france-nuyen-2.jpg

Really? I didn't find her attractive at all. But hey, as they say, it's not an objective issue. lol

Maybe it's because she played such a vicious, nasty, unattractive character, it may naturally put some people off?

I recently learned that Alexander Siddig (Dr. Julian Bashir) is the nephew of Malcolm McDowell!

upload_2018-8-6_23-27-37.jpeg

Enterprise: Season 4: The Augments

Abby Brammell: Not a classic beauty, but what a body!

augments.jpg

640full-abby-brammell.jpg

abby_brammell1.jpg

While Sherry Jackson was one of the most fuckable babes on TOS, IMO, the most fuckable tryst Kirk himself ever directly had was with crew-woman Dr. Helen Noel when they went to the Tantalus mental asylum played by Marianna Hill.

4489814374_ab6474ec67_z.jpg

She was smokin' hot and just a bad girl all around. A few years earlier, she appeared on The Outer Limits with Leonard Nimoy as the niece to Dr. Link in 'I, Robot.'

screen-capture-11.png
1b01dec03157ea66558f690afa73b2cb.jpg

She went on to appear in many TV and movies including with Elvis and Clint Eastwood in High Plains Drifter. She is 76 now. She is also cousin to General Norman Schwarzkopf.

Forum List

Back