Make it so number one! Patrick Stewart to reprise role and return to Star Trek.

• Banned
  • Banned
Patrick Stewart to reprise Star Trek role

Details are few but the yet unnamed show will air on CBS all access.

If it's being produced by the same people doing Star Trek Discovery and can only be seen on PPV CBS No Access, then I'm not interested.

The Orville on Fox is FAR FAR better.

I pirated the new Star Trek and found it quite good. Good enough that I will likely pay for the next season.

I watched the pilot. I hated it.

Regardless of his Shakespearean acting skills, Mr. Stewart will never achieve the sheer badassery of the one and only Capt. James T. Kirk. Plus, William Shatner loves this country and spent most of his life here, Stewart has nothing but upper-class-British-snob complaints about it, even though America has made him richer and more famous than his native England ever could.

That would be awesome to see Captain Picard again.

I suspect he will be an admiral

From what I heard he may be an ambassador or just retired and helping solve problems. He won’t be commanding a starship and doing cheesy plots to save the ship over and over.

Maybe they are bringing back the Borg!

Regardless of his Shakespearean acting skills, Mr. Stewart will never achieve the sheer badassery of the one and only Capt. James T. Kirk. Plus, William Shatner loves this country and spent most of his life here, Stewart has nothing but upper-class-British-snob complaints about it, even though America has made him richer and more famous than his native England ever could.
Shatner is Canadian.

And the most badass captain is Janeway.

That would be awesome to see Captain Picard again.

I suspect he will be an admiral

From what I heard he may be an ambassador or just retired and helping solve problems. He won’t be commanding a starship and doing cheesy plots to save the ship over and over.

Maybe they are bringing back the Borg!

That would be awesome.

Janeway, in almost every episode:

"He had his chance to do this peacefully - arm photon torpedoes"

I adore Sir Patrick and I, too, don't give a damn about his politics.
LOVED him in Frasier episode, lol.

I adore Sir Patrick and I, too, don't give a damn about his politics.
LOVED him in Frasier episode, lol.

He's a fantastic, fascinating actor with many great, epic, iconic scenes in Star Trek - I'll never take that away from him. But as a matter of personal taste, I just found Capt. James T. Kirk more fun. Even when I put all politics aside, Kirk was the more bombastically entertaining character,

Forum List

Back