Majority of voters say Biden is trying to jail Trump before the election.

We’ll see what happens in the general election.

Personally, I think there’s a lot of people who don’t want Trump to win but aren’t crazy about Biden either.
God yes.

Ironically, if the Biden administration had no been so ham-handed in going after Trump, the voters would have one less reason to vote against Biden, and he might be in the lead at this point.

God yes.

Ironically, if the Biden administration had no been so ham-handed in going after Trump, the voters would have one less reason to vote against Biden, and he might be in the lead at this point.
We don’t know that.

I’m fine with letting the legal process work itself out. Only the most MAGA voters are going to say that the system is rigged against Trump - people who were going to vote for him anyway.

No kidding. My only question is, where have the other 34% been?

Biden knows he can’t win without weaponizing his DOJ against Trump, and so does most of America.

This is bullshit! Biden didn't create the charges. And Biden didn't break the law 88 times.

You fuckers are the biggest pussies on the planet. You jump through hoops so you won't have to make Trump take any blame for his actions. Trump did this. Not Biden. Trump

You fuckers are cowards!

My question is what are Democrats doing to dispell this idea that the Biden administration is just going after a political opponent? They just seem to be doubling down on what appears to be the witch hunt.

One suggestion that I have for them is this: Explain exactly what Trump did and exactly what criminal statute that violated. Show examples of Democrats or non-political people who were prosecuted for the same actions in the past.

Democrats on here, can you tell us some of those?
There is a good list here of all the cases and the charges in each case. with the specific laws listed.
With the architecture of our justice system, charges dont make it thru the grand jury system without sufficient evidence, then is further filtered out by the judges & the defense lawyers.

additionally, its important to be aware of the pollster references by the 1st post of this thread , McLaughlin & Associates is rated by 538 as 277th making it one of the worst pollsters if not the worst.

We don’t know that.

I’m fine with letting the legal process work itself out. Only the most MAGA voters are going to say that the system is rigged against Trump - people who were going to vote for him anyway.
Come on, Man! The legal process doesnt' "work itself out," as if some disinterested third party will decide the final outcome. The legal process is operated by people who always have their own goals and agendas. That applies to every legal case, not just Trump. It is magnified with Trump because of the desire to use the legal process to change the predicted results of an election.

There is a good list here of all the cases and the charges in each case. with the specific laws listed.
With the architecture of our justice system, charges dont make it thru the grand jury system without sufficient evidence, then is further filtered out by the judges & the defense lawyers.

additionally, its important to be aware of the pollster references by the 1st post of this thread , McLaughlin & Associates is rated by 538 as 277th making it one of the worst pollsters if not the worst.

Can you not just tell me what Trump did and what criminal statute that violated? I know you prefer to give me a lengthy reading assignment that if I question, you'll say "ask Politico!," or whoever. I want to know if you know.

For example, from your link:

Strengths of the case
  • Trump’s efforts to subvert the election were extensive, well documented and largely in public view. He and his allies spread lies about voter fraud and stoked the protests that led to the Jan. 6 attack.

Ok, what specifically did Trump say about voter fraud that was a "lie," and what criminal statute did it violate to say that?

What did Trump do specifically to "stoke the protests," and what law makes it a crime to stoke protests?

That was the very first example in your link.

Last edited:
Come on, Man! The legal process doesnt' "work itself out," as if some disinterested third party will decide the final outcome. The legal process is operated by people who always have their own goals and agendas. That applies to every legal case, not just Trump. It is magnified with Trump because of the desire to use the legal process to change the predicted results of an election.
So you’re one of those people who believes the system is always rigged when you don’t get the results you want.

You think the 2020 election was stolen, don’t you?

So you’re one of those people who believes the system is always rigged when you don’t get the results you want.

You think the 2020 election was stolen, don’t you?
I am one of those people who don't take a polyanna view of the justice system, regardless of who is being affected by it.

I oppose the death penalty, because no matter how heinous a crime a person is accused of, they deserve a fair trial, and I have no confidence that they will get one in the justice system, at the state or federal level. I was just as infuriated by the DOJ/FBI/DNC's wrongful treatment of Hillary Clinton as I am about their treatment of Trump.

There were many irregularities in the 2020 election that make criticism perfectly valid.

I am one of those people who don't take a polyanna view of the justice system, regardless of who is being affected by it.

I oppose the death penalty, because no matter how heinous a crime a person is accused of, they deserve a fair trial, and I have no confidence that they will get one in the justice system, at the state or federal level. I was just as infuriated by the DOJ/FBI/DNC's wrongful treatment of Hillary Clinton as I am about their treatment of Trump.

There were many irregularities in the 2020 election that make criticism perfectly valid.
So has there ever been a ruling against Trump that you have accepted as legitimate?

Is there any ruling in the future that can happen against Trump that you would consider legitimate?

Or do you just think everything is rigged if it goes against Trump?

So has there ever been a ruling against Trump that you have accepted as legitimate?
Sure, the ruling about presidential immunity. I don't believe that a president should have immunity for acts committed as president, unless they were clearly a part of duties of the office of president.
Is there any ruling in the future that can happen against Trump that you would consider legitimate?
Yes, if the court rules that he did not have presidential immunity when he made his speech on January 6th. Of course, making a speech is not a crime, whether you are president, or the guy who picks up trash with a stickpole next to the reflection pond, so he should not be prosecuted.
Or do you just think everything is rigged if it goes against Trump?
It is not about "rigged" so much as malicious prosecution.

Biden knows he can’t win without weaponizing his DOJ against Trump, and so does most of America.

Well except that the indictments were well on their way to happening before Trump even announced.

Sure, the ruling about presidential immunity. I don't believe that a president should have immunity for acts committed as president, unless they were clearly a part of duties of the office of president.

Yes, if the court rules that he did not have presidential immunity when he made his speech on January 6th. Of course, making a speech is not a crime, whether you are president, or the guy who picks up trash with a stickpole next to the reflection pond, so he should not be prosecuted.

It is not about "rigged" so much as malicious prosecution.
The presidential immunity argument is such a low-hanging fruit. Of course he doesn’t have immunity.

I’m glad we agree on that, but honestly, if you think any other outcome against him would be rigged…sounds like you’re just another Trump cultist.

You’re going to believe that any outcome against your orange lord and savior is rigged. The election was stolen. If he’s guilty of anything, it’s because it was rigged. Your opinion on legal matters concerning Trump isn’t nuanced. You just worship Trump.

The presidential immunity argument is such a low-hanging fruit. Of course he doesn’t have immunity.

I’m glad we agree on that, but honestly, if you think any other outcome against him would be rigged…sounds like you’re just another Trump cultist.

You’re going to believe that any outcome against your orange lord and savior is rigged. The election was stolen. If he’s guilty of anything, it’s because it was rigged. Your opinion on legal matters concerning Trump isn’t nuanced. You just worship Trump.
You keep attributing the word “rigged “to me, when I don’t believe that I ever said that. But I guess it’s easier for you to argue against something I did not say if you’re stumped by what I did say?

Missuse of prosecutory discretion is what it comes down to. remember the Hillary case? I’m sure you do. Hillary was obviously guilty of withholding classified information she had no business storing, ignoring a subpoena, destroying classified information on them lawfully, that was not only classified but also evidence. But they made the decision not to turn into prosecutor, primarily because she was a candidate for president.

If they had prosecuted Hillary back in those days, and they were now prosecuting Trump, it would be difficult to criticize. if they decided not to prosecute Hillary back then, and we’re now deciding for the same reason not to prosecute Trump. It would be difficult to criticize.

Unless you are incredibly partisan. Then you could criticize either one pretend that you don’t see the similarities.

You keep attributing the word “rigged “to me, when I don’t believe that I ever said that. But I guess it’s easier for you to argue against something I did not say if you’re stumped by what I did say?
Do you believe the last election was rigged? Yes or no.

Yes I think a majority of Americans know this.
A majority of Americans no longer trust the integrity of our elections.
A majority of Americans disapprove of almost all Biden policies.
A majority of Americans may say they don't want Trump but he is beating Biden in almost every national poll and increasing that margin. And Trump's approval ratings are higher than Bidens according to the RCP averages.

And yet I will honestly be surprised if Trump and the GOP win in November.

The Democrats will do anything, ethical or unethical, honest or dishonest, to win.

Look at the way this question was worded in their survey. Clearly guilty of response bias.

View attachment 921340

After reading that question, I decided to look into them in the "About Us" tab. Sure enough, they're MAGA. Not surprising.

The question is spot on. What is incorrect in it?

This is bullshit! Biden didn't create the charges. And Biden didn't break the law 88 times.

You fuckers are the biggest pussies on the planet. You jump through hoops so you won't have to make Trump take any blame for his actions. Trump did this. Not Biden. Trump

You fuckers are cowards!
America disagrees with you, Simpo.

Rated by 538?
538 gave Trump a 5% chance to win in 2016. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Do you believe the last election was rigged? Yes or no.
That’s a pretty shitty answer to my lengthy post. I’ll tell you what, I’ll make you a deal. When Democrat witnesses who are questioned in congressional hearings by my representative, give yes, or no answers when he asked him to, then I will give you yes or no answers when you asked me to. Fair?

I haven’t use the word rigged about the 2020 election as far as I remember. There were a large number of irregularities, including last-minute rule changes, which were totally illegal, and always seem to benefit either the Democrat, or whichever candidate had enough people willing to cheat for him or her.

Whether that should be called rigged depends on exactly how you define the word. I don’t say that it was rigged, but I also don’t criticize people who do say it was rigged.

Forum List

Back