Majority of voters say Biden is trying to jail Trump before the election.

Call me old fashioned but I thought Americans would want to know if they’re about to vote for a criminal or not.

Got it. So you really are stupid enough to believe that question has no bias in the way it was stated.

You really are a fucking idiot. Thanks for playing, simp.
Like I said, my answer wouldn't change.

I guess I have a shit-ton more cognitive skills than you.

Sorry for you ignorance.

Like I said, my answer wouldn't change.

I guess I have a shit-ton more cognitive skills than you.

Sorry for you ignorance.
Did I say it would change my answer? Quote me saying that, stupid ass.

I said it was phrased in a biased way. That's a fact that you're apparently too fucking stupid to understand, simp. You're actually stupid enough to believe that this isn't biased: "Donald Trump faces 91 criminal offenses. His own vice president will not endorse him for the upcoming election. Numerous officials in his administration resigned due to his actions on January 6th. Do you support Donald Trump?"

Wow, you uneducated MAGA fools are ridiculously stupid. Go educate yourself, simp. :itsok:

Call me old fashioned but I thought Americans would want to know if they’re about to vote for a criminal or not.
Yes, that’s why there are hearings in Congress about Biden and the Big Guy payments from payoffs that originated from America’s enemies.

Yes, that’s why there are hearings in Congress about Biden and the Big Guy payments from payoffs that originated from America’s enemies.
The ones where there’s been no actual evidence of any actual crimes?

You can’t deliver on this even in the “anything goes” rodeo of a committee hearing.

Meanwhile, Trump is doing everything possible to avoid having his cases see a jury because the last thing he wants are facts being exposed in court. It wokld be devastating.

I answered your question three times. You don’t like the answer, tough shit.
“Let me go look at a recent clip of a congressional hearing, and see if I should be required to give you a yes, or no answer.”

So you’re just entirely full of shit. Gotcha.

Just justice catching up with him. Long overdue.

Yup, nothing new to see here. If you commit crimes and go around flaunting it, you'll eventually find yourself in a court room. It's just how it is. But maga seems to think their orange jesus is above the law. I can't tell you how unamerican and dangerous this type of thinking is, in a democracy, with rule of law.

No stupid, the majority of Americans. The Examiner had nothing to do with the survey.

Learn to read, Dumbass.
So, let's see just who DID do the survey..and just how impartial they are, shall we? Looks to me like these guys are Republican strategists..and not impartial at all. So, given that they give no info at all as to methodology...and that their motives are quite clear...I'm not going to give their 'poll' any credibility..not to mention the weird way the poll question was asked.
I think we all know that they didn't ask a 'majority of Americans' anything.

John McLaughlin

John McLaughlin​

CEO and Partner​

John McLaughlin has worked professionally as a strategic consultant and pollster for over 35 years. During this time he has earned a reputation for helping some of America’s most successful corporations and winning some of the toughest elections in the nation. In 2016 John worked as an advisor and pollster for Donald Trump from the primaries through election day. His political clients have included former Presidential candidates Steve Forbes and Fred Thompson, former California Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger, former Florida Governor Jeb Bush, former Georgia Governor Nathan Deal and 22 current and former U.S. Senators and 16 current Republican members of Congress.

Internationally, John has done work in Israel for Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, The Conservative Party in the United Kingdom, former Conservative Prime Minister Stephen Harper of Canada and he advised Hungarian Prime Minister Viktor Orban in his 2018 landslide re-election.

Jim McLaughlin

Jim McLaughlin​

President and Partner​

Mr. McLaughlin has been called a “Big Winner” by a leading political magazine for his work on some of the top races in the country. McLaughlin was one of only two Republican pollsters named as a part of Roll Call Newspapers’ Fabulous Fifty for his work and was also profiled as a “Mover and Shaker” by Campaigns and Elections Magazine. Mr. McLaughlin has worked on some of the top races in the country. During this past election cycle, he helped to elect President Donald J. Trump and McLaughlin & Associates helped win 5 of the 10 toughest congressional races in the country according to one respected publication. McLaughlin also helped to elect several other statewide GOP office holders that ranged from Governor, US Senate to Attorney General. McLaughlin & Associates has also been widely accredited for its accurate polling in predicting a Donald Trump victory.

Last edited:
“Let me go look at a recent clip of a congressional hearing, and see if I should be required to give you a yes, or no answer.”

So you’re just entirely full of shit. Gotcha.
My answer is not a yes or no. It is what I said it is. Don't like it? Try growing up.

I answered it immediately the first time you asked it:

There were many irregularities in the 2020 election that make criticism perfectly valid.

Sorry, are you only able to comprehend single-syllable words? BTW, "single-syllable" means "rilly short."

Last edited:
Did I say it would change my answer? Quote me saying that, stupid ass.

I said it was phrased in a biased way. That's a fact that you're apparently too fucking stupid to understand, simp. You're actually stupid enough to believe that this isn't biased: "Donald Trump faces 91 criminal offenses. His own vice president will not endorse him for the upcoming election. Numerous officials in his administration resigned due to his actions on January 6th. Do you support Donald Trump?"

Wow, you uneducated MAGA fools are ridiculously stupid. Go educate yourself, simp. :itsok:
You seem triggered your lil word game wasn’t able to sway my thinking. Must suck to be as stupid as you are.

So, let's see just who DID do the survey..and just how impartial they are, shall we? Looks to me like these guys are Republican strategists..and not impartial at all. So, given that they give no info at all as to methodology...and that their motives are quite clear...I'm not going to give their 'poll' any credibility..not to mention the weird way the poll question was asked.
I think we all know that they didn't ask a 'majority of Americans' anything.

John McLaughlin

John McLaughlin​

CEO and Partner​

John McLaughlin has worked professionally as a strategic consultant and pollster for over 35 years. During this time he has earned a reputation for helping some of America’s most successful corporations and winning some of the toughest elections in the nation. In 2016 John worked as an advisor and pollster for Donald Trump from the primaries through election day. His political clients have included former Presidential candidates Steve Forbes and Fred Thompson, former California Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger, former Florida Governor Jeb Bush, former Georgia Governor Nathan Deal and 22 current and former U.S. Senators and 16 current Republican members of Congress.

Internationally, John has done work in Israel for Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, The Conservative Party in the United Kingdom, former Conservative Prime Minister Stephen Harper of Canada and he advised Hungarian Prime Minister Viktor Orban in his 2018 landslide re-election.

Jim McLaughlin

Jim McLaughlin​

President and Partner​

Mr. McLaughlin has been called a “Big Winner” by a leading political magazine for his work on some of the top races in the country. McLaughlin was one of only two Republican pollsters named as a part of Roll Call Newspapers’ Fabulous Fifty for his work and was also profiled as a “Mover and Shaker” by Campaigns and Elections Magazine. Mr. McLaughlin has worked on some of the top races in the country. During this past election cycle, he helped to elect President Donald J. Trump and McLaughlin & Associates helped win 5 of the 10 toughest congressional races in the country according to one respected publication. McLaughlin also helped to elect several other statewide GOP office holders that ranged from Governor, US Senate to Attorney General. McLaughlin & Associates has also been widely accredited for its accurate polling in predicting a Donald Trump victory.
Their methodology is easy to find, if you have a functioning brain. They even break down who they surveyed based on 19 different categories. For instance, they asked:

36% Rep
36% Dim
28% Ind

Seems fair to me.

You seem triggered your lil word game wasn’t able to sway my thinking. Must suck to be as stupid as you are.
I wouldn’t expect you to sway you’re thinking about Trump in a differently worded question. But some people will. It’s called bias. Apparently you’re too stupid to understand that bias can be used to try to steer some people a certain way in survey question.

Educate yourself, simp. It’s not that difficult.

My answer is not a yes or no. It is what I said it is. Don't like it? Try growing up.

I answered it immediately the first time you asked it:

There were many irregularities in the 2020 election that make criticism perfectly valid.

Sorry, are you only able to comprehend single-syllable words? BTW, "single-syllable" means "rilly short."
So…yes.

Yes, you believe the election was rigged.

Like I said from the beginning.

I wouldn’t expect you to sway you’re thinking about Trump in a differently worded question. But some people will. It’s called bias. Apparently you’re too stupid to understand that bias can be used to try to steer some people a certain way in survey question.

Educate yourself, simp. It’s not that difficult.
Your feeble mind is obviously easily swayed. Us thinking people don‘t have that problem. :itsok:

So…yes.

Yes, you believe the election was rigged.

Like I said from the beginning.
So you admit that I answered the question. Good.

Do you also admit that the big words confused you?

So . . . how about you answer some of my questions:

Ok, what specifically did Trump say about voter fraud that was a "lie," and what criminal statute did it violate to say that?

What did Trump do specifically to "stoke the protests," and what law makes it a crime to stoke protests?

Forum List

Back