How RINO mike johnson Negotiates and Deals with Democrats

Locke11_21

Democrat Party - the REAL Fascist Party
Dec 31, 2011
Bay State
So, here is how mike johnson (yes, I purposely used lower case letters for the first letter in his first and last name, he isn't worthy of the respect of upper case letters) negotiates and deals with democrats:

"Are you sure that's all you want and/or need, I can give you more if you want"

That is exactly how this traitor RINO deals with democrats. Who would have imagined the GOP could find a worse speaker than paul RINO, but they did in Johnson. I would not even flush johnson down the toilet, he would contaminate the sewer and make it smell worse. What a worthless traitor.

What do these negoitated deals do
They give out advanced information of what the US is going to do to help their allies (ukraine}
Then the Russians have time to counter act any weaponry the US/Ukraine deploys
ie
US send fighter jets
USSR sets up anti aircraft and jamming defenses before any of this $$$$ arrives.
This war is so stupid. Oh well this war will be over before Trump gets in
Then the Russians will have their eyes on the Baltics if not before

So now Mike Johnson is a RINO too?
Yep. How else can you explain approving a $7.3T 2024 budget with a $2T deficit?

Biden’s 2024 Budget was $7.30T with a $2.0T deficit
Biden's 2023 Budget was $6.13T with a $1.7T deficit
Biden's 2022 Budget was $6.27T with a $1.4T deficit
Biden's 2021 Budget was $6.82T with a $2.8T deficit
Trump's 2020 Budget was $6.55T with a $3.1T deficit
Trump's 2019 Budget was $4.40T with a $0.9T deficit
Trump's 2018 Budget was $4.10T with a $0.8T deficit
Trump's 2017 Budget was $4.00T with a $0.5T deficit

Mike had two choices:
1. Approve the $7.30T democrat budget
2. Shut the government down until a $5.0T budget was approved.

Mike obviously made the wrong choice.

So, here is how mike johnson (yes, I purposely used lower case letters for the first letter in his first and last name, he isn't worthy of the respect of upper case letters) negotiates and deals with democrats:

"Are you sure that's all you want and/or need, I can give you more if you want"

That is exactly how this traitor RINO deals with democrats. Who would have imagined the GOP could find a worse speaker than paul RINO, but they did in Johnson. I would not even flush johnson down the toilet, he would contaminate the sewer and make it smell worse. What a worthless traitor.
Speaker Hakeem Johnson is pushing Obama III agenda

I suspect he was shown surveillance photos of him getting a BJ from a tranny

So now Mike Johnson is a RINO too?
See....? That's the Trumpification of your party that I've been telling you about from year 1.

RINO's are whoever TRUMP and/or MAGATs say they are.

oprah-winfrey-shrug.gif

Gridlock is Americans' best friend.
I see. So you feel there are no improvements to be made to the status quo? Immigration reform is not needed. The debt doesn't require attention. Things are just awesome as they are. My bet is Putin agrees with you about gridlock.

I see. So you feel there are no improvements to be made to the status quo? Immigration reform is not needed. The debt doesn't require attention. Things are just awesome as they are. My bet is Putin agrees with you about gridlock.
We need scorched earth where nothing grows. Screw you guys.

No, he doesn't actually believe that, he's lying.

What he believes is that whoever the hell he wants to be in charge can do whatever the hell they like and he'll be happy with those changes.

I see. So you feel there are no improvements to be made to the status quo?

I know these improvement won't be made.

Immigration reform is not needed.

The needed reform is to have zero immigration, zero refugees, and gun down anyone crossing the border illegally. That's not going to happen.

The debt doesn't require attention.

The debt gets worse every year. That's the kind of attention it gets.

Things are just awesome as they are. My bet is Putin agrees with you about gridlock.
If Putin agrees with me he must be a smart man.

Forum List

Back