Majority of voters say Biden is trying to jail Trump before the election.

No kidding. My only question is, where have the other 34% been?

Biden knows he can’t win without weaponizing his DOJ against Trump, and so does most of America.

washington examiner is a joke, to start with here.

Then there's the fact that tRump isn't going to jail in any sort of traditional sense. There is just no provision for imprisoning a former president. The best we can hope for is house arrest and isolation.

Whether that should be called rigged depends on exactly how you define the word.
Weak response. I simply asked you if you believe the election was rigged or not. Your response sounds like this:

1711226436662.jpeg

I don’t say that it was rigged, but I also don’t criticize people who do say it was rigged.
I didn’t ask if you say it was rigged. I asked if you believe it was rigged.

You’re dancing. It was a simple yes/no question. Do you believe the last election was rigged? Yes or no.

Weak response. I simply asked you if you believe the election was rigged or not. Your response sounds like this:

View attachment 921391

I didn’t ask if you say it was rigged. I asked if you believe it was rigged.

You’re dancing. It was a simple yes/no question. Do you believe the last election was rigged? Yes or no.
Let me go look at a recent clip of a congressional hearing, and see if I should be required to give you a yes, or no answer.

Sure. Or you could just man-up and answer a simple question.

Let me know when you‘re done dancing around it.
Let me go look at a recent clip of a congressional hearing, and see if I should be required to give you a yes, or no answer.
Ooooh. It turns out that no - yes or no answers are not important to Democrats.

If you didn't guess, the two who answered with "yes" or "no" are Republicans, the others who did not are Democrats.

Ooooh. It turns out that no - yes or no answers are not important to Democrats.

If you didn't guess, the two who answered with "yes" or "no" are Republicans, the others who did not are Democrats.

You’re the one bringing them up, not me.

I asked you a simple question and you’re still dancing.

washington examiner is a joke, to start with here.

Then there's the fact that tRump isn't going to jail in any sort of traditional sense. There is just no provision for imprisoning a former president. The best we can hope for is house arrest and isolation.
Crepitus shows up to expose he is another Dimwinger moron who is too stupid to click on a link.

The Examiner had nothing to do with the survey, Stupid.

The way it was phrased, obviously. It was stated that way to try to get people to respond a certain way.

Even your fellow Trumpster agrees. Sucks for you, conspiracy theorist simp.
The way it was phrased was incorrect? No stupid, the question was spot on. Nothing in it was incorrect. You just don't like how America answered it.

The way it was phrased was incorrect? No stupid, the question was spot on. Nothing in it was incorrect. You just don't like how America answered it.
So, in your opinion, it’s not possible for bias to be present in the way a survey question is asked.

Is that what you’re going with, simp?

So, in your opinion, it’s not possible for bias to be present in the way a survey question is asked.

Is that what you’re going with, simp?
Never said that. I said that question was 100% accurate. You just don't like it because Americans don't agree with you, Simp.

Never said that. I said that question was 100% accurate. You just don't like it because Americans don't agree with you, Simp.
1) Do you support Donald Trump?

2) Donald Trump faces 91 criminal offenses. His own vice president will not endorse him for the upcoming election. Numerous officials in his administration resigned due to his actions on January 6th. Do you support Donald Trump?

So, according to you, both of these questions show no bias whatsoever since they are 100% accurate. Is that what you’re going with, simp?

2) Donald Trump faces 91 criminal offenses. His own vice president will not endorse him for the upcoming election and numerous cabinet members of his believe he is unfit for office. Do you support Donald Trump?

So, according to you, both of these questions show no bias whatsoever since they are 100% accurate. Is that what you’re going with, simp?
My answer wouldn't change.

Next dumbass question, Simp?

My answer wouldn't change.

Next dumbass question, Simp?
So you think that the following question has no bias in the way it is stated:

2) Donald Trump faces 91 criminal offenses. His own vice president will not endorse him for the upcoming election. Several members within his administration resigned over his actions on Jan 6. Do you support Donald Trump?

Is that what you’re going with, dumbass?

So you think that the following question has no bias in the way it is stated:

2) Donald Trump faces 91 criminal offenses. His own vice president will not endorse him for the upcoming election. Several members within his administration resigned over his actions on Jan 6. Do you support Donald Trump?

Is that what you’re going with, dumbass?
Asked and answered, Jethro.

Next?

2) Donald Trump faces 91 criminal offenses. His own vice president will not endorse him for the upcoming election. Numerous officials in his administration resigned due to his actions on January 6th. Do you support Donald Trump?

Dumbass simp believes both of these questions are phrased bias-free.

What a fucking idiot.

Forum List

Back