200,000 deportation cases dismissed because Biden admin refused to file paperwork.

That's why you pay attention to the Dems actions not the LIES they speak.
Biden spends billions of our money flying them all over the country.

If he was planning to deport them he'd centralize them close to the border and process them before they go anywhere.

Right now they're training them how to disrupt our highways and steal our property.
We'll be forced to defend ourselves and Democrats are trying to disarm us while arming them.

If he was planning to deport them he'd centralize them close to the border and process them before they go anywhere.

Right now they're training them how to disrupt our highways and steal our property.
We'll be forced to defend ourselves and Democrats are trying to disarm us while arming them.
Biden is trying to LIE his way to a 2nd term then he will immediately stab America in the back on the illegals invasion.

Really?

Biden has willfully ignored immigration LAW and willfully refused to protect our borders. Worse, he's actively architected the invasion of 10 million illegals complete with the infrastructure to spread them out across the US.

Did you know that Biden is even refusing to enforce the most recent immigration Act passed by congress? Biden has gone full dictator. He ignores the SCOTUS rulings. He ignores Congress. He ignores the law. That's a dictator!

Biden has willfully ignored immigration LAW and willfully refused to protect our borders. Worse, he's actively architected the invasion of 10 million illegals complete with the infrastructure to spread them out across the US.

Did you know that Biden is even refusing to enforce the most recent immigration Act passed by congress? Biden has gone full dictator. He ignores the SCOTUS rulings. He ignores Congress. He ignores the law. That's a dictator!
That's nice...Still a dupe though.

If I had your fears, I'd off myself.

If I had your fears, I'd off myself.
LOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Yes.....I'm jumping to conclusions when they release reports that Biden:
  • Let over 9 million people in the country that are here illegally
  • Only processes them and releases them into America instead of deporting them
  • Lost the paperwork for over 200,000 of them so we cannot find them if we wanted to
  • An Obama judge decided it would be a great idea to allow illegals to own guns while they're trying to take ours away
Yeah.....my fears are unfounded.

Oh and do everyone a favor and STFU.

LOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Yes.....I'm jumping to conclusions when they release reports that Biden:
  • Let over 9 million people in the country that are here illegally
  • Only processes them and releases them into America instead of deporting them
  • Lost the paperwork for over 200,000 of them so we cannot find them if we wanted to
  • An Obama judge decided it would be a great idea to allow illegals to own guns while they're trying to take ours away
Yeah.....my fears are unfounded.

Oh and do everyone a favor and STFU.
The people here illegally are nice people. You wouldn't know that because you're petrified of them.

The people here illegally are nice people. You wouldn't know that because you're petrified of them.
They are law breaking scum! They commit millions of crimes, scam taxpayers, steal identities, drive around drunk as fuck with no license or insurance killing or crippling Americans. That's just for starters. The lot of them should be DEPORTED and banned from ever returning.

Really?

How many have you met?

How many who crossed the border in the last, say, year?
I met every one of them, shook their hands, and welcomed them to America. Really, I'm in Texas about 700mi. from the border, plus I'm a stay at home Great-Grandpa, so in the last year, I haven't met anyone from down south. Maybe if I was closer.

Keep telling yourself that.

BTW, I spent enough time overseas in the military to know that the people that take advantage of Americans like this are pretty much the worst people in that country. They're useless and many of them are outright criminals.

Many of the 15-30 year old Muslims that come here from the continent of Africa are coming here to rape white American women.
They dreamed of doing it, because many of them never get a piece of ass till they're 30 years old or own enough property to buy a wife.

The type of people that live near US military bases are usually the scum and the criminals looking to rob or take advantage of young American service members. There's usually a lot of bars and prostitution located outside of the gate. The farther you get away from a US military facilities in these 3rd world countries the nicer these people are.

At the Mexican border T.J. is a shithole.....then when you go further inland the towns start looking sort of normal. Wherever there is a border crossing that's where much of the drug traffic is happening.

They are law breaking scum! They commit millions of crimes, scam taxpayers, steal identities, drive around drunk as fuck with no license or insurance killing or crippling Americans. That's just for starters. The lot of them should be DEPORTED and banned from ever returning.

I met every one of them, shook their hands, and welcomed them to America. Really, I'm in Texas about 700mi. from the border, plus I'm a stay at home Great-Grandpa, so in the last year, I haven't met anyone from down south. Maybe if I was closer.
I have a better idea......try sneaking into Mexico and see just how nice they are.

700 miles?

You might as well be 2000 miles.

You know nothing about what the border is like.

Thats what we will see as long as biden is in office no matter what concessions repubs THINK they are getting from the dems

Forum List

Back