Mail in voting - Democrats again the party of despotism

This thread is not about whether or not government mailing ballots all over the place without being prompted is a good idea or not. I think it's not, but that's for another thread.

The parties of course are competing with each other. And realistically, there are only two parties that win any substantial number of elections. Fair play in all competitions is that rules are agreed on before the competition by the contestants.

That Democrats are ramming a new system down everyone's throats is in itself wrong and despotic. The parties should agree to changing the system of deciding who wins those competitions before the competition. One party should not be able to unilaterally change the rules themselves on their own.

Democrats keep saying we're a "democracy." Well, when one side is deciding how we determine the winner, it's not. Democrats are more and more like any despotic government that decides how elections will be run and who will win.

If mail in ballots are better, then we need to take the time and figure out how to make it work so both sides are comfortable.

So the question to address in the thread: Should one party be able to unilaterally be able to change the basic rules of the game over the objections of the other party?

I say no. Republicans should not be able to do it either

Mail in voting has been done since the civil war. It is neither new nor untried. Trump is lying through his teeth, but that’s nothing new.

Again you're an idiot. We're talking about mass mailing out ballots. And no, that was not done in the Civil War. Stop being a retard

And again, that Iowa Republicans agreed to something does not justify Democrats in other States obliterating the rights of Republicans in their State.

This post is a double retard for you

I'm not the one who comes here and posts the lies and excuses Donald Trump is telling you - verbatim. In a panic mode. Vote Republican - the Democrats are demons!

The rights of Republicans are different than the rights of Democrats? How is mail-in voting "obliterating" the rights of Republicans.

To call you stupid would be an insult to stupid people.

True. Democrats are telling me that you're demons yourself. It's not Trump doing it

The Democrats aren't being welcomed to the stage to the strains of "Live and Let Die", as the number of dead Americans tops 160,000 people, and rising by 1000 or more PER DAY, more than two million sick, and those numbers are not coming down.

This isn't about the economy, this is about the American people. 3.5 million people have gotten sick, and 70,000 people have died since the Democrats passed the hero's bill and Republicans stood by and enforced Donald's Trump's policies of denial, deflect, and re-open throughout that whole time.

Scientists are telling Americans that denial of the crisis, has lead to thousands more deaths. Results of half the counties in Kansas enforcing mask by-laws, and half the counties with no mask requirements, showed that counties with mask by-laws shut the virus down.

And still you come here and spout the Republican bullshit which has sickened millions and killed tens of thousands, like it's working.

What do you care if some women get beaten or people lose their family businesses? You have free government cheese to get

How is mail in voting a new system?

Because in the past you had to ask for a ballot. They didn't just send out ballots to everyone alive or dead they can imagine.

You didn't know that? Seriously? Where have you been, Antarctica?
They didn't just send out ballots to everyone alive or dead they can imagine.
That's your imagination, dope.

Bull shit, you made that up and you're completely wrong.

People die, they don't remove them from the voter registration rolls, they mail them a ballot. Anyone who gets that ballot can fill it out and mail it in. The person they voted for won't object. Can you think of why they won't object? LOL?

You don't understand that? How stupid are you?
Again. Your imagination. You have no idea at all of the accuracy of voter rolls or how they're managed. Ballots would go to all registered voters. That includes Republicans, dope. Any "fraud" would be just as easy for them.

This is as I always said. Democrats KNOW you're the cheaters and that you're better at it. So you say cheat away and let the biggest cheater win.

I don't want cheating on either side. I want a reliable result.

Your system of the biggest cheater wins really sucks. Think about it. You always get the bigger cheater

Because in the past you had to ask for a ballot. They didn't just send out ballots to everyone alive or dead they can imagine.

People die, they don't remove them from the voter registration rolls, they mail them a ballot. Anyone who gets that ballot can fill it out and mail it in. The person they voted for won't object. Can you think of why they won't object? LOL?

Again. Your imagination. You have no idea at all of the accuracy of voter rolls or how they're managed. Ballots would go to all registered voters. That includes Republicans, dope. Any "fraud" would be just as easy for them.

This is as I always said. Democrats KNOW you're the cheaters and that you're better at it. So you say cheat away and let the biggest cheater win.

Your system of the biggest cheater wins really sucks. Think about it. You always get the bigger cheater
Again. You have no idea of the accuracy of the voter rolls. You're talking out of your ass.

Why do you make posts with no basis in fact or in law, and then call the poster you're responding to "stupid"?

Every four years, a couple of months before the election, Republicans start complaining about the "dead voters" who are coming out by the millions to cast their ballots. And they undertake to "purge" the voting lists of "inactive" voters right before the voting is set to begin. Like clockwork. So here we go again.

Donald J. Trump had 4 years to complete the process of "purging" the roles. And has chosen not to undertake the job. Stage one is to be send out letters to the inactive names on the voter rolls - those who haven't voted in any election for more than X years, and advise them that their name will be removed from the roll if they don't respond within X number of days. Letters which are returned to the issuing office under the heading of "moved" are then followed to determine what happened to the voter, and their new location.

For letters with no response at all, follow-up notices should be sent at 30 day intervals until the expiry of the time period. None of this process can be accomplished before this year's election.

Republicans tried a wholesale purging of the voter rolls right before the 2016 election, and the courts ordered that they could not do this without going through the process of notification, verification, and a reasonably time frame to respond. This is a process which will take years to complete and not one which can be done before mail in voting starts, in the next month.

You don't get the connection between mailing out millions of ballots all the hell over the place and cleaning out the voter rolls? Seriously? OMG, Democrats are just the dumbest people in the world.
Hey dumbshit...you were talking about double voting.

Moron

Hey dumbshit...I was talking about double voting.

Moron

Without purging the voter roles, it's a lot easier for people to do that. Think about it. But don't hurt yourself, you're not used to that. Be sure to stretch and drink lots of water. Take plenty of breaks until you build up your stamina.

Lesh: Duh, dar, I don't get how mailing out ballots to dead people would help someone vote multiple times. Drool, drool ...
What the fuck are you talking about? Explain yourself if you can

Why do you make posts with no basis in fact or in law, and then call the poster you're responding to "stupid"?

Every four years, a couple of months before the election, Republicans start complaining about the "dead voters" who are coming out by the millions to cast their ballots. And they undertake to "purge" the voting lists of "inactive" voters right before the voting is set to begin. Like clockwork. So here we go again.

Donald J. Trump had 4 years to complete the process of "purging" the roles. And has chosen not to undertake the job. Stage one is to be send out letters to the inactive names on the voter rolls - those who haven't voted in any election for more than X years, and advise them that their name will be removed from the roll if they don't respond within X number of days. Letters which are returned to the issuing office under the heading of "moved" are then followed to determine what happened to the voter, and their new location.

For letters with no response at all, follow-up notices should be sent at 30 day intervals until the expiry of the time period. None of this process can be accomplished before this year's election.

Republicans tried a wholesale purging of the voter rolls right before the 2016 election, and the courts ordered that they could not do this without going through the process of notification, verification, and a reasonably time frame to respond. This is a process which will take years to complete and not one which can be done before mail in voting starts, in the next month.

I called you stupid because you claimed that it wasn't possible for someone to fill in someone else's ballot and mail it it. You earned stupid

You don't get the connection between mailing out millions of ballots all the hell over the place and cleaning out the voter rolls? Seriously? OMG, Democrats are just the dumbest people in the world.

Moron

Moron

Without purging the voter roles, it's a lot easier for people to do that. Think about it. But don't hurt yourself, you're not used to that. Be sure to stretch and drink lots of water. Take plenty of breaks until you build up your stamina.

Lesh: Duh, dar, I don't get how mailing out ballots to dead people would help someone vote multiple times. Drool, drool ...
What the fuck are you talking about? Explain yourself if you can

I just did. You idiot Democrats claim that if someone dies, no one can fill in their ballot and mail it in. You're a bunch of drooling morons

Democrats don't NEED to cheat to win. Democrats have won the popular vote in every Presidential election since 1992, and every popular vote for the House since 2006. The ONLY reason they still hold the Senate is because neither DC nor Puerto Rico has representation in the House or Senate, despite residents of these two regions both have larger populations than a number of red states. They even win the popular vote for the Senate.

Republicans have held control of the House and Senate with a combination of gerrymandering, and a byzantine set of voter ID laws designed with laser precision to disenfranchise poor and minority voters, including Native Americans, who above all others, should have a unquestioned right to vote.

Puerto Rico has a higher population than 20 US States, and DC has a population greater than Vermont or Wyoming. Talk about taxation without Representation!!! Republicans have routined voted against giving representation to either of these terrorities, precisely because it's unlikely that either territory will vote for Republicans.

Republicans who cannot win an election without cheating, are constantly claiming that the party which has no NEED to cheat, are in fact the ones who are cheating. In court room after court room all across the country, federal judges have rules and ordered Republicans to stop gerrymandering, stop closing polling stations in poor neighbourhoods, stop enacting "exact match records" and bizarre "address requirements" to disenfranchise poor and native communities.

Stop pretending it's OK to cheat because the Democrats are doing it, because there is absolutely no evidence that Democrats are cheating, or that they need to cheat to win.

Democrats don't NEED to cheat to win. Democrats have won the popular vote in every Presidential election since 1992, and every popular vote for the House since 2006. The ONLY reason they still hold the Senate is because neither DC nor Puerto Rico has representation in the House or Senate, despite residents of these two regions both have larger populations than a number of red states. They even win the popular vote for the Senate.

Republicans have held control of the House and Senate with a combination of gerrymandering, and a byzantine set of voter ID laws designed with laser precision to disenfranchise poor and minority voters, including Native Americans, who above all others, should have a unquestioned right to vote.

Puerto Rico has a higher population than 20 US States, and DC has a population greater than Vermont or Wyoming. Talk about taxation without Representation!!! Republicans have routined voted against giving representation to either of these terrorities, precisely because it's unlikely that either territory will vote for Republicans.

Republicans who cannot win an election without cheating, are constantly claiming that the party which has no NEED to cheat, are in fact the ones who are cheating. In court room after court room all across the country, federal judges have rules and ordered Republicans to stop gerrymandering, stop closing polling stations in poor neighbourhoods, stop enacting "exact match records" and bizarre "address requirements" to disenfranchise poor and native communities.

Stop pretending it's OK to cheat because the Democrats are doing it, because there is absolutely no evidence that Democrats are cheating, or that they need to cheat to win.

Democrats don't NEED to cheat to win.

Which is why they're against voter ID and purging voter rolls. DURRRR

Puerto Rico has a higher population than 20 US States

Independence, NOW!!!

DC has a population greater than Vermont or Wyoming.

Give DC to Maryland.

This is how stupid you are. I keep saying I don't want cheating. Never did I say this. You're just full of unending stinking, simmering bull crap.

BTW, the "popular vote" isn't a thing. It doesn't exist

I called you stupid because you claimed that it wasn't possible for someone to fill in someone else's ballot and mail it it. You earned stupid

Can you point me to any post where I said that? I said that you can't just fill out a vote and mail it in because the votes that are mailed in are certified by notary publics. What is being mailed out is applications for absentee ballots, not actual absentee ballots. The absentee ballot process is the same process which has been in place since the Civil War.

The only person claiming massive fraud is Donald J. Trump, and even his own party is telling him to "cut it out" because now his own voters aren't going to vote by mail, and they're afraid to go to the polls. Talk about shooting themselves in the foot.

But hey, there are none so dumb and prone to shooting themselves in the foot than Donald J. Trump and his merry band of fact proof idiots.

Independence, NOW!!!

Give DC to Maryland.

Democrats are not against voter ID or purging voter rolls. They're against using such things weeks before elections, to suppress the vote. Set these things up starting in 2021, AFTER the election. California started their voter purge in 2019, AFTER the 2018 Mid-terms:

The settlement agreement, filed with U.S. District Judge Manuel L. Real, requires all of the 1.5 million potentially ineligible registrants to be notified and asked to respond. If there is no response, those names are to be removed as required by the National Voter Registration Act.

California Secretary of State Alex Padilla also agreed to update the state's online NVRA manual to make clear that ineligible names must be removed and to notify each California county that they are obligated to do this, which should lead to cleaner voter rolls statewide, according to Judicial Watch.

Judicial Watch had has falsely claimed over 3 million voters we being improperly listed on the voter rolls in California, meaning that there were millions more names on the voter rolls than there were voter age citizens of Los Angeles.

Tom Fitton used national Census data to "prove" his estimates. No wonder Donald Trump wants to end the census early. The lower the count, the more they can justify purging the rolls.

Again. You have no idea of the accuracy of the voter rolls. You're talking out of your ass.
and you do?

and we do know CA had to clean off 5 mil of them recently.

fucking dope.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
If voting in person is too troublesome then you are too stupid and lazy and useful Americans don’t want your dumb ass voting
The third world transportation issues ate on you and no one else.
Come to America for a better life? Then live like you’ve got one.
The mail in is all bullshit so that the results can be dragged out forever and Dems can put America into another unresolved mess and likely try some nonsense about the House appointing a new President while months are spent trying to sort out the convoluted mail in crap

Last edited:

Can you point me to any post where I said that?

Yes. It's in the conversation in your quote, actually. Hutch said people can't mail in someone else's ballot when they are dead and you agreed with him

Moron

Moron

So explain to us how that works? The signature on the envelope has to match the signature on file. Dead people can't sign envelopes.

and you do?

and we do know CA had to clean off 5 mil of them recently.

fucking dope.
All inactive voters that would not have gotten a ballot mailed anyway.

This is taking a simple and accurate method and turning it into an agenda fulfilling nightmare.
“Expert analysis of each signature” would take many many months.
Libs don’t want results from this election because they fear the result.

This is taking a simple and accurate method and turning it into an agenda fulfilling nightmare.
“Expert analysis of each signature” would take many many months.
Libs don’t want results from this election because they fear the result.

Yes. That the voter commissions are going to pull the voter registration card for every ballot is in itself inane much less that they have the expertise to reliably compare signatures

Independence, NOW!!!

Give DC to Maryland.

Democrats are not against voter ID or purging voter rolls. They're against using such things weeks before elections, to suppress the vote. Set these things up starting in 2021, AFTER the election. California started their voter purge in 2019, AFTER the 2018 Mid-terms:

The settlement agreement, filed with U.S. District Judge Manuel L. Real, requires all of the 1.5 million potentially ineligible registrants to be notified and asked to respond. If there is no response, those names are to be removed as required by the National Voter Registration Act.

California Secretary of State Alex Padilla also agreed to update the state's online NVRA manual to make clear that ineligible names must be removed and to notify each California county that they are obligated to do this, which should lead to cleaner voter rolls statewide, according to Judicial Watch.

Judicial Watch had has falsely claimed over 3 million voters we being improperly listed on the voter rolls in California, meaning that there were millions more names on the voter rolls than there were voter age citizens of Los Angeles.

Tom Fitton used national Census data to "prove" his estimates. No wonder Donald Trump wants to end the census early. The lower the count, the more they can justify purging the rolls.

Democrats are not against voter ID or purging voter rolls.

You're lying.

Forum List

Back