MAGA: A Complete Failure

ThomasSowellsFro

Platinum Member
Apr 18, 2022
There is no border wall; Manufacturing was not brought back; Americans farmers and manufacturers were made so great again, that one measly, irrelevant eastern European country could destabilize the entire supply chain because we're that dependent on them. All we got from Trump is useless culture war, white identity politics, and more wealth for him and the top 1%. As a woke black conservative, I stood behind many of the goals of maga(not that they were anything new), but facts are facts and he failed.

Last edited:
There is no border wall; Manufacturing was not brought back; Americans farmers and manufacturers were made so great again, that one measly, irrelevant eastern European country could destabilize the entire supply chain. All we got from Trump is useless culture war, white identity politics, and more wealth for him and the top 1%.
Biden is now the president, and you are describing HIS failures.
Get some more sleep and try again later.
:rolleyes:

There is no border wall; Manufacturing was not brought back; Americans farmers and manufacturers were made so great again, that one measly, irrelevant eastern European country could destabilize the entire supply chain. All we got from Trump is useless culture war, white identity politics, and more wealth for him and the top 1%.
Yet he is still immeasurably preferred by the nations voters over Biden. The country is literally about to reelect Trump in 2024 as a result.

On a macro level, this whole movement is a symptom. Not a good one.

There is no border wall; Manufacturing was not brought back; Americans farmers and manufacturers were made so great again, that one measly, irrelevant eastern European country could destabilize the entire supply chain. All we got from Trump is useless culture war, white identity politics, and more wealth for him and the top 1%. As a woke black conservative, I stood behind many of the goals of maga(not that they were anything new), but facts are facts and he failed.
As a woke black conservative,
How to spot a sociopath - 10 red flags that could save you from being swept under the influence of a charismatic nut job - NaturalNews.com
#4) Sociopaths invent outrageous lies about their experiences. They wildly exaggerate things to the point of absurdity, but when they describe it to you in a storytelling format, for some reason it sounds believable at the time.
You are a perpetual liar and a disgrace to the name.....

There is no border wall; Manufacturing was not brought back; Americans farmers and manufacturers were made so great again, that one measly, irrelevant eastern European country could destabilize the entire supply chain because we're that dependent on them. All we got from Trump is useless culture war, white identity politics, and more wealth for him and the top 1%. As a woke black conservative, I stood behind many of the goals of maga(not that they were anything new), but facts are facts and he failed.
True.

Indeed, there really was no ‘MAGA’ to begin with – it was just the regurgitation of the same failed, wrongheaded conservative dogma; the same nativist, illiberal, rightwing racism, bigotry, and hate.

Exactly. Both Don and Joe have much in common. Joe is dumb like Don, but has the added bonus of dementia.

Isn’t the duopoly wonderful?

Fuck you and your duopoly bullshit. You twats are all the same. It ain't a duopoly, it is a monopoly. It is the political class vs the rest of us, and you are their stooge.

A symptom of the disease that is conservatism and its political manifestation, the Republican party.

Trump was a product of that diseased political dogma – the reactionaryism, the unwarranted fear of positive, beneficial change, the authoritarianism seeking to compel conformity and punish dissent, and the racism, bigotry, and hate; the fear Trump exploited through white grievance politics and racist replacement theory.

That’s why conservatism/MAGA remains an ongoing threat to America’s democracy absent Trump; the right’s war on democracy continues.

Ummm, we are not dependent on the Ukraine but Russia and Europe are.

The war affected the prices of commodities and let me be clear the increase in the price of diesel shouldn’t have anything to do with the Ukraine but has a lot to do with our sanctions on Russia.

As for manufacturing, well the U.S. shouldn’t rely on your beloved country China and should focus on building better relations with countries like Mexico and regions like Central and South America so that the people of the United States of America can get cheap products while keeping people from Central America from flooding our borders.

Finally, MAGA isn’t for you silly, so keep on sucking the tit of Pelosi who cares less about you while crying over that retarded MAGA shit…

Trump is the white Al sharpton. The white Don King.
Your thread premise is accurate but it’s looking back, an analysis of a closed chapter of American history.

But that chapter is far from closed – ‘MAGA’ was a failure and Trump no longer in office, but the political, cultural, and social forces that resulted in the Trump disaster remain an ongoing threat to America’s democracy.

It would be naïve and foolish to believe otherwise.

MAGA was never about fixing anyones problems. It was about making you mad about something and telling you who to blame for it. That’s it. That’s the whole strategy.

The few solutions promised for extremely complex issues resonated cuz they seemed simple… immigrations reforms are hard and nuanced… building a wall seems easy… repealing ACA seems easy… replacing it is hard…. Cutting taxes easy… finding fiscal responsibility is hard… fighting an invisible virus with a unified approach is hard… calling it a hoax is is easy.

The dems had the chance to prove their worth after Trump and have failed miserably at every turn. It's astounding really.

You have to ask yourself if it was by design and you don't have to ponder very long to figure out that it was and the reason for it.....I mean it's staring you right in the face every single day if you will only look a bit deeper than the headline.

The dems surrendered totally to leftist Ivy League influences that view the people that (maybe) put the dems in office as useful idiots to be manipulated to their ends.

Truth be told they don't care anymore about the dems than they do the gop, much less the public at large. They are about power, feathering their nests, and perpetuating the leftist I-L pipeline.....

Ever seen a leftist I-Ler of modest means in the .gov? The leftist I-Ler has been indoctrinated not to care about anybody but their own kind. That is where the real "big club" in DC is and the non-I-L politicians are not in it. It's also the most insidious.

The sooner politicians shun the I-lers they collect like stamps the better off the country will be.....Never ever elect one.

Forum List

Back