Macron, Trudeau, Johnson, and Princess Ann laugh at Trump.

Lol I looked at their portfolio, not even close to what trumps has created

They are all richer, at least 3 of them have created larger companies that employed more people. You're weird.
Trump has property , to wine , to a A+ BBB rated college. SORRY Little man .. how
Man changed the sky line of the largest city in the world

His college closed down and he paid a settlement for defrauding people.
They gave it. A+ rating .. :)

It's a bit more complicated as it was a D- at one point.

It was also successfully sued by former students because they were ripped off.

Trump University Had D- Rating in 2010: Business Bureau
Lol Colleges are always sued dumb ass

Name a U.S. President that was not a laughingstock to Europe and if you say Obama then you would be wrong...

Fact is most World Leader hate our President and yes Trump is laughed at but so would you or I if we were in that position...

So who gives a damn Scarlett?

Sure, you keep telling yourself that.

PG_2018.10.1_U.S.-Image_0-5.png

The world laughs at the idiots Republicans elect.

Lol haters gonna hate..

Yes you do.
I don’t hate people that are successful
Nobody does, brainwashed functional moron, but we would like them to pay their fair share so we can invest in America and Americans again instead of getting worse and worse inequality and upward Mobility. And have a healthy economy again, no matter how many $7 an hour jobs we have aaarrrggghhh....
For what? Slave dwellings? Give us nice houses then shackle us?
Cheap college and the training for opportunity dumbass. And our infrastructure has been falling apart for 30 years. Enjoy the lead in your water.

They are all richer, at least 3 of them have created larger companies that employed more people. You're weird.
Trump has property , to wine , to a A+ BBB rated college. SORRY Little man .. how

Not to this degree, not to where they go out of business.

Pull his dick out you need to take a breath at some point.

One of the Brit Royals is virtually ostracized and afraid to appear in public because of his alleged association with a now deceased accused pedophile but the crazy left is convinced that NATO members are laughing at the President of the United States. NATO members are laughing at themselves.
Andrew is a minor royal, sixth in the line of succession

Trump is the POTUS, a POTUS mocked as a fool
------------------------------------------------ foreigners doing some mocking and grinning on TRUMP , so what and big deal RWinger .

I love it....a few well chosen words from our CIC then he steps back and watches the cat fight.
Should have put it on Pay Per View and got some revenue :auiqs.jpg:
Trump is destroying NATO and making a fool out of America & you assfucks are so stupid you think it is funny.

Still haven’t gotten over the election, huh?

Yep that must be it because it can't be that Donnie lies his ass off every day, skyrockets the deficits, creates a worse environment, bankrupts our farmers, steals children, trashes military veterans, and has his daughter act like the secretary of state.

Do you need a hug?

Hilary lost the election, but that's not your fault.

No, really, it's not your fault...

First of all, Hillary got 3 million more votes than your fat assed orange buddy.

Second, the election is over. We are now concerned about America & how you low IQ assfucks are trying to destroy it.

You're still stuck in the last election, Fake.
Hillary lost that election fair and square, time to move on.

Name a U.S. President that was not a laughingstock to Europe and if you say Obama then you would be wrong...

Fact is most World Leader hate our President and yes Trump is laughed at but so would you or I if we were in that position...

------------------------------------------------------------ USA is doing fine , TRUMP works for Americans like me and he doesn't work for the world and foreigners HJoy .

Lol haters gonna hate..

Yes you do.
Nobody does, brainwashed functional moron, but we would like them to pay their fair share so we can invest in America and Americans again instead of getting worse and worse inequality and upward Mobility. And have a healthy economy again, no matter how many $7 an hour jobs we have aaarrrggghhh....
Cheap college and the training for opportunity dumbass. And our infrastructure has been falling apart for 30 years. Enjoy the lead in your water.
Lol have you seen public schools in inner cities!? Haha are you fucking retarted that we would allow you idiots to waste my tax money on more teacher unions to produce crime? Lol

Lol not this point hahab

Yes you do.
Lol have you seen public schools in inner cities!? Haha are you fucking retarted that we would allow you idiots to waste my tax money on more teacher unions to produce crime? Lol
Actually it's caused by GOP lack of investment in Americans and America in general the poor in particular and of course discrimination against minorities. Inner cities are War zones. And the War on Drugs and give them an economy. And opportunity.

Actually it's caused by GOP lack of investment in Americans and America in general the poor in particular and of course discrimination against minorities. Inner cities are War zones. And the War on Drugs and give them an economy. And opportunity.
You even know what your talking about? You democrats have over regulated the poor areas where you need freedom to work your way up the ladder. You destroyed our public schools by flooding foreigners who can’t speak English and refuse to assimilate.. you lowered our wages with Poor foreigners willing to take the lowest wages.

democrats are worse then nazis.. you people are nuts.. it’s over trump is destroying you

Lol not this point hahab

Yeah, nobody else thinks you'll pull it out at this point either.

------------------------------------------------------------ USA is doing fine , TRUMP works for Americans like me and he doesn't work for the world and foreigners HJoy .

No, he takes his ball and goes home apparently. Unless he's trying to strong arm another president to work for his reelection campaign.

well Russia respects him as he and putin are best buds and have secret meetings.

Saudia Arabia respects him as when the crown prince says 'I know nothing" about what happen to that reporter and by the way lets do business. Sell us more weapons. Trump political commentary " I like SA they buy our weapons"

North Korea respect him as his crowning policy achievement with that country was a hand shake at the DMZ and the signature on a document which really meant nothing. Trump has nice things to say about him. Look at Kim now a world player. South Korea is still stuck doing all the work and have to deal with Kim who says I shook hands with him. Kiss my shoes

Israel respect him but then again Israel respects anyone that will sell them arms

Ukraine president respect him as they can now buy more javelin missile and all they had to do was a little favor

Iran respect him as he pulled out of a deal and has yet to come up with a new deal. It is sad when the deal maker can't make a deal

China respects him as they mimic his tariffs diplomacy " I see your tariff and raise you another taiff""and Trump says "no no I raise you a tariff"

Trump is an idiot who is laughed at by our allies. They still respect the US, but not him. They will all celebrate when the orange fool is gone, and we can resume our place as a respected country.

Here is a simple explanation from someone who lived in different countries and have friends all over the world. We all knew that third of Americans are extremely dumb and educated and Trump is just a reflection of that. You don't need to listen to him or them just look at their faces and body languages. Some of those dumb people they say well screw the rest of the world, and that just sums up their dumbness. America without the world is nothing and vise versa...we have been and we will live in this big small village we call it the world.

So instead of coming here to vent your stupidity, do us a favor and start educating yourself about why the US needs the rest of the world. Oh when you sip that coffee in the morning check what part of the world it came from, also that coffee machine, oh and that computer or cellphone you are writing your stupidity from.

Trump is an idiot who is laughed at by our allies. They still respect the US, but not him. They will all celebrate when the orange fool is gone, and we can resume our place as a respected country.

Here is a simple explanation from someone who lived in different countries and have friends all over the world. We all knew that third of Americans are extremely dumb and educated and Trump is just a reflection of that. You don't need to listen to him or them just look at their faces and body languages. Some of those dumb people they say well screw the rest of the world, and that just sums up their dumbness. America without the world is nothing and vise versa...we have been and we will live in this big small village we call it the world.

So instead of coming here to vent your stupidity, do us a favor and start educating yourself about why the US needs the rest of the world. Oh when you sip that coffee in the morning check what part of the world it came from, also that coffee machine, oh and that computer or cellphone you are writing your stupidity from.
A third of America is black and brown which makes your post racist.

A third of America is black and brown which makes your post racist.

You brought the race up Mr racist.

Lol haters gonna hate..

Contards gonna idiot.
Well Done.

"I'm gonna take the ball and go home, cuz you guys were mean."

What a fucking coward. This is what happens when you are wearing CLOWN shoes.

Absolutely, the WORLD hates trump and disrespects him.

Absolutely, the WORLD hates trump and disrespects him. CLOWN shoes.

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back