Luxury Tax on plastic surgery

Damaged Eagle

Behind blue eyes
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 28, 2015
I have hours, only lonely
images

Don't like that scar? Need a nose job because you don't like looking like Barbara Streisand? Want boobs like Dolly Parton had? Need a nip and tuck just because?

Well I'm thinkin' that there needs to be a healthy luxury tax, like they did with tobacco, implemented on such technically unnecessary surgeries. I'm sure the Hollywood crowd will agree with this since we can dump all that extra cash into providing health care to those who need it. Of course the tax should be based on the cost of the surgery that's being provided. So if you paid a couple thousand for that boob job in Iowa the tax will be a lot lower than having your boob job done in Hollywood at ten to twenty or more times that cost.

If you're so vain that you need to have a qualified surgeon and his/her staff, who could be helping others, do a unnecessary surgery you should have to pay for it out the nose (All pun intended) and in the process help others.

*****SMILE*****

:)

Last edited:
images

Don't like that scar? Need a nose job because you don't like looking like Barbara Streisand? Want boobs like Dolly Parton had? Need a nip and tuck just because?

Well I'm thinkin' that there needs to be a healthy luxury tax, like they did with tobacco, implemented on such technically unnecessary surgeries. I'm sure the Hollywood crowd will agree with this since we can dump all that extra cash into providing health care to those who need it. Of course the tax should be based on the cost of the surgery that's being provided. So if you paid a couple thousand for that boob job in Iowa the tax will be a lot lower than having your boob job done in Hollywood at ten to twenty or more times that cost.

If you're so vain that you need to have a qualified surgeon and his/her staff, who could be helping others, do a unnecessary surgery you should have to pay for it out the nose (All pun intended) and in the process help others.

*****SMILE*****

Geez it's alright for you. What about us ugly people?

images

*****SMILE*****

Geez it's alright for you. What about us ugly people?

Ya have to do, what ya have to do.

Any time I got upset with my face, I'd go down to Lucky's Bar-Barbecue and bait shop, and have someone rearrange it for me

Last edited:
Do they still do plastic surgery here in America?

Most I know (and it's only a few, I admit) who have had it combined the "work" with a vacation in some really nice tropical places and wrote off all the expense as "medical". Of course only because they were required to be there a full day before and to return for follow-ups after some days or weeks.

Funnily enough, their insurance companies were happy to pay for the travel since it still came out cheaper.

Do they still do plastic surgery here in America?

Yeah, wait a minute, I have a good one from Joan Rivers, she passed his number on to me...it's...

Damn rubber bands, why he's old enough to have known they would put someones eye out.....I bet he was trying to use it as a cock ring and it fell off, hit the fan blade and a piece shot into his eye....Getting old, you sure try some strange shit for sexual excitement...Just ask Henry...

Damn rubber bands, why he's old enough to have known they would put someones eye out.....I bet he was trying to use it as a cock ring and it fell off, hit the fan blade and a piece shot into his eye....Getting old, you sure try some strange shit for sexual excitement...Just ask Henry...
i wish his eye would have just popped out, then rushed to the hospital with his eye in ice,,,,,lol,,,then Harry would of attempted to essssplain what the hell was going on with his eye out of his socket.

i wish his eye would have just popped out, then rushed to the hospital with his eye in ice,,,,,lol,,,then Harry would of attempted to essssplain what the hell was going on with his eye out of his socket.
Was it Halloween? A gummy eyeball candy?

i can vision a scene from "The Birds" as Harry as one of the victims

i can vision a scene from "The Birds" as Harry as one of the victims
Or a scene from "King Lear", where Kent blatantly blinds Glouster, and the candy eyeballs are eaten in the extreme punk version stage production..

A luxury tax on plastic surgery would drive American surgeons out of business, because the wealthy people who get these operations would go overseas to avoid this tax.

Forum List

Back