Louisiana wants to make abortion a crime of murder.

Should women face life in prison for the crime of having an abortion?? Yes or NO ??

why put this on doctors, what about women, they can have the doctor to do what they want.
Ever since the Supreme Leak, Republicans have been calling me a liar when I say they ultimately want to make abortion illegal. They believe any abortion is MURDER.

I got tshrimp to admit that abortion is murder. So all these Republicans like RayfromCleveland who are saying I'm a liar, just go to another state and get an abortion, bla bla bla, they are saying Republicans don't want to make abortion illegal. They just want to leave it up to the states. They are liars and tshrimp is evidence that the ultimate goal is make abortion illegal. MURDER!

Oh shut the fuck up
Penelope is a raging sexist. She's doing the mindless bidding of leftist men. She needs to meet the real women of the right and then tell us how passive they are, LOL. I can't believe Penelope things so little of women. She's pathetic, sick and is an embarrassment to women

Ever since the Supreme Leak, Republicans have been calling me a liar when I say they ultimately want to make abortion illegal. They believe any abortion is MURDER.
WRONG

We KNOW it is murder

Only retards think it is something else...

+

Oh shut the fuck up

LOL, Penelope says ... we ... are making women second class citizens, LOL. She's the one supporting the rape of girls and women, sex trafficking and slavery as well as sex slavery against women all on our southern border. Penelope is a sick fuck who wants to keep women in bondage .... voting Democrat ...

The Democrat party, the party of slavery, the KKK, Jim Crow, cross burning and segregation ... and the party of Penelope ... It's just who she is ...

Then tell your fellow Republicans to stop lying. The ultimate goal is to make abortion illegal in America.

As a libertarian, it's hilarious watching you morons and the Republicans throw the same stones at each other. You know, like when you call saying Democrats want to ban guns as a slippery slope fallacy, LOL. But the Republicans picked up your rock and threw it back, now you're having the same cow they did, LOL

As a libertarian, it's hilarious watching you morons and the Republicans throw the same stones at each other. You know, like when you call saying Democrats want to ban guns as a slippery slope fallacy, LOL. But the Republicans picked up your rock and threw it back, now you're having the same cow they did, LOL
Yea but there is a big difference. We don't want to ban guns. They want to ban abortion. So we aren't lying they are. Big difference. Sure there are some lefties that want to ban guns, but we don't ONLY appoint anti gun nuts to the Supreme Court. Republicans only appoint Heritage Foundation judges and if I'm not mistaken they've all signed a pledge to do whatever it takes to ban abortion.

Let me know if our judges ever say they want to ban guns. Or if they've signed a pledge to do so.

BIG difference.

OMG ... I couldn't stop laughing (at you) after this ...

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

What a tool, exactly as I said
Why? We don't want to ban guns but Republicans do want to make abortion murder. Is that not true?

This Republican today made the old bad argument about not raising the age to 21 before someone can order an assault rifle. His argument was that 18 year old's in the military can shoot AR15's

NO SHIT DUMMY! They're in the military. Under supervision. Trained. Monitored. And they don't get to take those guns back to the barracks with them. 19 year old soldiers don't walk around all day with their assault rifles. So his argument is stupid. Just because young military men are given guns to shoot doesn't mean every dumb ass 19 year old in America should have one. Or even be allowed. Raising the age to 21 would save lives. 19, 20 year old boys aren't responsible and mature yet. It's why we don't allow them to drink alcohol.

Why? We don't want to ban guns but Republicans do want to make abortion murder. Is that not true?

This Republican today made the old bad argument about not raising the age to 21 before someone can order an assault rifle. His argument was that 18 year old's in the military can shoot AR15's

NO SHIT DUMMY! They're in the military. Under supervision. Trained. Monitored. And they don't get to take those guns back to the barracks with them. 19 year old soldiers don't walk around all day with their assault rifles. So his argument is stupid. Just because young military men are given guns to shoot doesn't mean every dumb ass 19 year old in America should have one. Or even be allowed. Raising the age to 21 would save lives. 19, 20 year old boys aren't responsible and mature yet. It's why we don't allow them to drink alcohol.

You took the average Democrat versus the most extreme Republican, lying retard. Which was my point. You don't know the difference when you're exactly like Republicans. I thought you didn't like the Democrats, yet here again you're lying on Democrat dicks to protect them with your body. You sure are a Democrat lover for someone who claims not to be one, LOL

Should women face life in prison for the crime of having an abortion?? Yes or NO ??

why put this on doctors, what about women, they can have the doctor to do what they want.
No worries. Americans who live in Louisiana still have the right to privacy right?

Since in-clinic access has all but disappeared in many red states, some providers have moved online, allowing people in certain states to access abortion pills by mail. States including California, New York and Colorado allow telehealth for abortion before the 10-week mark, through online pharmacies like Hey Jane and Abortion On Demand. This means that a physician can virtually prescribe and send abortion pills right to your doorstep, allowing you to manage your abortion from the comfort of your home.

And it’s clear there’s a growing interest in accessing abortion pills from these online pharmacies. Before the Supreme Court draft decision leaked in early May, Elisa Wells, co-founder and co-director of Plan C, an advocacy organization that provides people with information on how to obtain abortion pills, told HuffPost her website averaged around 2,500 visitors every day. The night the draft decision leaked, Wells said her website saw 16,000 visitors. The next day, it had 56,000 visitors.

OMG ... I couldn't stop laughing (at you) after this ...

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

What a tool, exactly as I said
The GOP and anti abortionists have been scheming and plotting this for decades. We thought Roe V Wade was settled but they were laying the ground work with lower court cases that they could bring to the now right wing Supreme Court and use those cases as justification to make abortion murder. That's the end game. Don't lie.

And you guys don't even like women taking the morning after pill.

Don't worry. Now it will be even easier to get an abortion. Thanks.

Heavyweight anti-choice groups like Susan B. Anthony List and Americans United For Life stated at the start of this year that restricting abortion drugs is a top priority in 2022. Already, 19 states have banned prescribing medication abortion via mail or by virtual telehealth visits.

If you don't want to go to prison for having these pills mailed to your home in Oklahoma, I guess you might have to drive to a neighboring state to buy these pills.

But now you can get an abortion from the comfort of your own home. Sounds better than what we were doing before.

Yea but there is a big difference. We don't want to ban guns. They want to ban abortion. So we aren't lying they are. Big difference. Sure there are some lefties that want to ban guns, but we don't ONLY appoint anti gun nuts to the Supreme Court. Republicans only appoint Heritage Foundation judges and if I'm not mistaken they've all signed a pledge to do whatever it takes to ban abortion.

Let me know if our judges ever say they want to ban guns. Or if they've signed a pledge to do so.

BIG difference.
abortion is murder

so there's that

Forum List

Back