Capitalism = Bogus

Iceman36

Apr 29, 2022
At what point does the bullshit about how great capitalism in healthcare is come to an end, and the realities of better behavior finds its beginning?

First of all, cancer caused by a carcinogen is deadlier than naturally, internally caused cancer.

And secondly...
Dietary habits are highly consequential in surviving cancer.
Better diets lead to a stronger physiological defense against cancer cells.

Better diets also make a cancer patient more rugged and able take the treatment for cancer.

Better diets make cancer treatment more effective.

So I would say that better behavior leads to better cancer outcomes and that the USA's survival rates are despite capitalism, not thanks to it.

:)

Last edited:
At what point does the bullshit about how great capitalism in healthcare is come to an end, and the realities of better behavior finds its beginning?

First of all, cancer caused by a carcinogen is deadlier than naturally, internally caused cancer.

And secondly...

Better diets also make a cancer patient more rugged and able take the treatment for cancer.

So I would say that better behavior leads to better cancer outcomes and that the USA's survival rates are despite capitalism, not thanks to it.

I've been skipping meat once or twice a week ...been doing it for over 20 years ......been exercising since I'm a teen ...I'm gonna be 54 years old ...I'm fine

We don't need brainwashed twelve year Olds from Canaduh lecturing us
I mean lol you're an ignorant idiot

As for capitalism

We don't really have it here in the USA

Health care is in bad shape in America cause of cronyism

Ask that oreo who had the insurance companies write up the affordable care act ..small independent insurance companies out of texas sounded the alarm ...no one listened to them .

But please never forget multinational corporations and government cares very deeply about you ...I mean they're your allies on progressive issues lol

Holy shit you are one ignorant brainwashed moron

Government caused problems require government solutions comrades !

Extra extra extra mayo for your allies !

djjdhfhchfjkfjf.png

Only a government bureaucracy can equitably decide on everyone's health care comrades

Btw?How's your social credit score ?

ejrjrjrjrnrndnr.png
sjjejdjdjdjjdjejejdjdje.png

sjjsjsjsjsjjsjs.jpeg

Suckers

Pure blood forever!
I only pollute it with what I choose to pollute it with

Only a government bureaucracy can equitably decide on everyone's health care comrades
Suckers
Pure blood forever!
You'd trust government run healthcare?
"Lois Lerners" rationing healthcare to loyal democrats first?
No thanks.

Certainly the rich love our healthcare.

Millions of Mexicans use our emergency rooms as basic Healthcare.

For many decades, our healthcare was reasonable.

But now we have Obama care and tens of thousands of rules and regulations and laws dictating, from government what is to be our healthcare.

As in all things, it is the government that made it bad.

View attachment 641543View attachment 641544

View attachment 641545

Suckers

Pure blood forever!
The clot rubes won't believe it. Not until they start having people close to them getting really sick & dying while the unjabbed are still doing fine.
Even then, most won't ever put it together & admit the shots are the culprit. They would have to admit they were lied to & will refuse

And secondly...

When you are lazy and complain about all your failures in life. When jealousy of what other people have done fuels your hatred

Capitalism has FAILED YOU....................You should have been an abortion

And secondly...

Aww, another lying commie.

I've been skipping meat once or twice a week ...been doing it for over 20 years ......been exercising since I'm a teen ...I'm gonna be 54 years old ...I'm fine

We don't need brainwashed twelve year Olds from Canaduh lecturing us
I mean lol you're an ignorant idiot

As for capitalism

We don't really have it here in the USA

Health care is in bad shape in America cause of cronyism

Ask that oreo who had the insurance companies write up the affordable care act ..small independent insurance companies out of texas sounded the alarm ...no one listened to them .

But please never forget multinational corporations and government cares very deeply about you ...I mean they're your allies on progressive issues lol

Holy shit you are one ignorant brainwashed moron

Government caused problems require government solutions comrades !

Extra extra extra mayo for your allies !

View attachment 641542
What would ever fuck that thing. No sex for the donkey is what that beached whale is implying

Forum List

Back